Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I'm a bit behind but this dinner party is a bit weird.

"Alright guys, now we need you to sit together and talk on camera about all the worst things you've ever been through. Cheers!"

They'd have to ply me with a lot of drinks to get me involved in this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mark81

VIP Member
Sorry, I know it sounds harsh, but I don't care about their sob stories. Everyone's had something shit happen to them. This was the one show I thought we could escape from that. When will victimhood leave tv shows!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

qwikti

Chatty Member
I am missing Anthony. Random thought, I know. I just remembered the way he screamed and threw himself on the floor when he found out Harry was a traitor and felt an overwhelming wave of affection towards him again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Ensay

VIP Member
"I'm so sorry, but I have voted for yourself and I hope I'm wrong"

*Holds up board with kisses after the name* xxx

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Mollie well and truly fucked over there. What a fucking idiot. Why would a traitor still chose to banish at the end and not end the game?!

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I still think Harry is great and want him and Andrew to win.
Harry is not particularly likeable but has been so astute. I thought he'd fucked up massively several times but he was 5 steps ahead. The not declaring his shield for eg. I couldn't work out his logic at all.
If he had been a fateful I wonder if he'd have sniffed out the traitors?
I know he's divisive but as a game player he has been absolutely iconic imo.

• Heart

blueyfan3684

VIP Member
I love Zach on Uncloaked and Jasmine is coming across really lovely as well! Zach defo gives me neurotypical vibes. He seems like a great, funny man!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
So sick of Mollie’s overly confident voice every two minutes. My brother in Christ, you’ve contributed absolutely nothing until about 2 days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 25