Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I was so pleased for Andrew tonight, he really came into his own at that round table, he needed to protect himself when Ross did that switch up on him and i think fair play for standing his ground as it must of caught him off guard.
Team traitor all the way now.

Reactions: 25

hehehe

VIP Member
I really want Harry to mention his girlfriend in front of Mollie just to see her reaction to Harry being taken. 😆
Matt from season 1 with his ridiculous bowlcut sobbing his guts out when he found out Alex (whom he met 2 days ago) was taken 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Dont wanna rain on the parade, but this was so evidently a scripted set up with "locked in" not meaning locked in, and people being able to change their minds, and mollie a crap actress. FALSE SCRIPTED LIES. Should be done under the trade description act.
Oh piss off and watch something else ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Oh Mollie why would you say that 😂 you’ve been manipulated more than most

Also I fucking hate the way Harry keeps going on about his family- he’s on insta in fancy restaurants and private jets, there is a post of his younger sister in a fancy restaurant I do not believe for a single moment he needs that money like the others do

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
The one thing I will say for Diane was she played an absolute blinder in the game where they had to retrieve the gold, from the vaults / graves. 😁
I enjoyed her as a character but she didn't stand out for me, otherwise. And she was unreasonably fixated on Anthony being a traitor. For a silly reason.
Im really surprised that the portrayal of Diane and the reality of Diane are so different.
She’s made out to be some kind of wise woman, but in reality, she adored Paul the bastard and trusted him 100%. She was absolutely vile to Antony ( who I think was way cleverer than her ) for no reason and was convinced he was a traitor because of something insignificant that happened before the traitors were picked. She never really came out with any suggestions or theories of her own - apart from the Antony one, which was wrong - but followed along with the majority every time.
Can’t bloody stand her.

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Harry just seems like a guy who would cheat on his girlfriend and then gaslight her into thinking it was her fault.