Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Charlotte thinks she is no 1 female like Paul thinks he is no 1 male.

Paul was keen for her to be killed. Charlotte is the President of his Fan Club, she will be miffed watching this.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MollyMalone

VIP Member
I hope Diane has somehow escaped the attempted murder! I love watching her, especially now she has start to suspect Ross may be a traitor.

I love Harry and love the way he's playing the game (I'd go so far as to say I want him to win!) but I am WILLING Jaz to join the dots after his conversation with Paul last night and realise that the most logical reason Harry told Paul about what Jaz said is that Harry and Paul are BOTH traitors.... Jaz is the only one left with even half a clue about what's going on

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I don’t get why Miles and Harry haven’t realised that Paul isn’t their leader - they just do whatever he suggests. 😡

I keep thinking this years lot are clueless. Then I think of Meryl looking permanently bemused, wanting to end the game with 4 of them left (including a traitor) and still ending up with a share of the prize. Being really thick but inoffensive is clearly a winning strategy. Traitors don't think you are a threat and faithfuls don't think you have it in you to be a traitor

Susspicious

VIP Member
How Paul (or anyone else) behaves playing this game—of which the literal point is deception and manipulation—isn’t necessarily a reflection of how he is in “real life” even a tiny bit. Anyway, I really don’t want to sound like I’m defending him as, like I said, I don’t know him personally and I’m not trying to change anybody’s mind. 😅

I just think he’s at least far more entertaining than the likes of the three blonde women. Just like I enjoyed Will/Wilf last year - I thought he played the game excellently.

emerald

VIP Member
Did anyone notice Paul saying to Jaz "I want you to think I'm a faithful" 🥶 yeah, I bet you do.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Confused. Jonny said something about going home to his kids, but his insta says he lives alone with his pug, 0 traces of kids
I’d guess divorced and deleted pictures of kids to keep their faces private if he was going on TV. (Which tbf respect to him for…too many people post their kids publicly way too easily)

Justwatchin...

If Diane doesn't drink before the time is up then I'm guessing everyone will be a breakfast.
I'm sure Claudia will explain that there was supposed to be a murder in plain sight but they failed so they can all think about who was acting sus...
But I don't think it happened as last minute as the edit made it seem. The people at the bar didn't seem to react to the bells chiming where they usually do an overdramatic jump and scream. They usually just stop what they doing and go too, they don't usually continue to pour drinks because they can't take it with them.

If Diane has gone then they're going to struggle to get money in the prize fund after Anthony and Johnny going too. I think Harry is the only one left who is useful in the missions...

Mark81

VIP Member
Paul seems a big smug but that's about it. His biggest crime tbh is those skin tight jeans he was wearing in the last episode.

• Haha

LipstickCherry

I haven't read the thread, but I don't understand why when Antony was calling out Paul at the round table, Jaz & Evie didn't join in.
Also, at breakfast when they were saying if Paul has been murdered then Meg is a traitor, but they didn't consider it at all the other way round? Madness!

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Harry and Miles need to get people to suspect Paul now. They must know he cannot be trusted. I can see it in Harry’s eyes.

Reactions: 21

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Um... I am FAR too old for Harry but him legging it up that hill with the plank across his shoulders has AWOKEN something in me 😈🫣

• Haha
  • Heart

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
I can’t believe Paul has completely got away with it, why would the traitors save him over Meg? If you were a traitor you would have murdered Paul and let Meg get voted it’s so obvious he would only be saved if he was a traitor how can they not see that? It’s really the only good clue they’ve had but they still ignore it. Then tonight it’s all been forgotten about. Jaz has been quite clever though as the traitors won’t murder him now, although surely by not being murdered it’s another clue, if you were a traitor other than Paul you would murder Jaz to set up Paul. In a way Jaz is better telling everyone not just a few people and then if he’s saved it will show whether Paul is a traitor or not. Harry is playing it well, him and miles should try and get Paul out, they all think there are 3 traitors so only one of them will be able to win.