Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justwatchin...

I’d love it if Diane didn’t like the chalice so poured the contents into another glass. Didn’t Claudia say the Faithful would be murdered when their lips touched the chalice?
Yeah, first faithful lips to touch the chalice.

I would have just done a russian roulette. Mix the chalice in with the other cups, let them pour themselves/each other drinks and whoever drinks it gets murdered 😆

At least the Traitors could be genuinely surprised at breakfast as who doesn't turn up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

daisybrown

VIP Member
Why do they do such cheesy shots of the faithfuls the traitors are talking about? Having a bath, exercising - all in rooms that are in the castle and not where they sleep!

JulesC

VIP Member
I still find the scenes of them doing random shit in the hotel room so funny like do they knock on the door and be like “Alright Diane, just pretend to do skin care obliviously, Ross mate, can you do some push ups? Just in case you’re bumped off in the night”
What makes it funnier is they are obviously filmed in rooms in the castle and that’s not even where they sleep so they must take them all to a room and say ‘go on, do something’ 🤣

• Haha

qwikti

Chatty Member
The whole ‘LET ME SPEAK’ thing makes me cringe. Just get on with it and stop talking about how you’re not being allowed to speak ffs.

bananabutter

VIP Member
After this the faithfuls don’t deserve to win. Here for Miles turning into an evil genius and taking it all for himself 😂

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
They just don't join the dots do they? Banging on about Anthony 'changing' since the train platform. But Diane reckoned he'd changed at the line up - before the traitors had even been bloody selected 😂
The man was a deep thinker. He and Jaz have given them all the answers 🤷‍♀️

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Paul is one of those people who trips up on the pavement, and then makes out that he meant to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Aussie

VIP Member
If Diane goes and when they find out, Paul goes "oh no not mum" then the camera cuts to Ross who is now sobbing & he says "fuck you, she's my mother" 🤣

• Haha
But will they find out someone was ‘murdered in plain sight’ ? Will it not just be like other murders where someone doesn’t make it to breakfast? I can’t remember this scenario from the previous/US/AUS/UK series.
I might be imagining it, but last year I’m sure it was mentioned if someone was murdered ’in plain sight’, to ramp up the tension a bit.

I am a bit ‘hhhhmmm’ at the whole ‘couldn’t sleep because I’m so TERRIFIED!!!!’ thing they keep harping on about - you sit down in a posh chair to read a piece of paper that says you’re not in the game any more - how petrifying 🙄

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
All the good ones will go early doors and we’ll be left with mollie, Tracey and Charlotte doing fuck all.

• Haha

Rainbow Blossom

How Paul (or anyone else) behaves playing this game—of which the literal point is deception and manipulation—isn’t necessarily a reflection of how he is in “real life” even a tiny bit.
I’m not sure I agree with this, I don’t think you can hide your true self completely - I think you see humanity in some of the traitors behaviour, Harry for example struggled with betraying Ash and Jonny. Of course this game amplifies any personality trait. I do think Paul has very cunning and narcissistic traits who would trample on someone to get what he wants. Not the sort of person to trust (just my opinion though).

• Heart

Sibz

VIP Member
At this point, none of the faithful (except Jaz) deserve to win the money! They're worse than the traitors, ganging up on good people for no reason and generally being morons