Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qwikti

Chatty Member
I find this whole Anthony situation jarring. Who cares if he’s changed, it’s easy to be nice on day one and lose the energy to pretend after a while. The people at my job can vouch for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Squittel

VIP Member
While I am enjoying this series of the traitors, I don’t really like how it feels like The Paul Show. He’s a bit dull and sees himself as the main character but overall he’s just bland.

Love Diane even if her and her son look like ants.
DA981185-7733-4E12-B27F-4A9EDF055BAC.jpeg

• Haha

LouBug19

VIP Member
Really looking forward to tonight's, Ash played the game horrendously last night. I'm still confused why she picked evie?

Let’s use Meryl and Hannah as our baseline.
I was despairing at the collective stupidity on tonight’s show and wondering if Miles might somehow stumble his way to winning just by being so crap that no one ever challenged or suspected him.

And I thought ‘nah, surely you have to be at least a teeny bit clever to go all the way’.

Then I remembered Meryl 😐

• Haha

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
Why is everyone so down on Paul?
He's very machiavellian and playing the game of being a traitor well. I find his ruthlessness entertaining, although I think he's going to be found out soon.

There's only a few of them that are mildly entertaining. The blonde women all merge into one for me.

I want to see more backstabbing, not people all being nice to each other 😄
Because he isn't likeable. I can't deny he's playing well but I just don't like him and can't root for him. It's hard to be a good antihero. He's a good game player but I just don't like his smuggery.

Reactions: 23

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I kinda wish there was a traitor that we the viewers didn't know about. Not sure how that would work though.

Miles is a lovely man, but the traitor role doesn't suit him. I think that Diane would have been a good traitor.

qwikti

Chatty Member
FINALLY Miles is getting clocked for doing shit all, I’ve been waiting for this

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I really enjoyed that episode 😁
Paul definitely dropped Harry and himself in it by revealing that Harry betrayed Jaz's conversation.

Ensay

VIP Member
I think Anthony's behaviour shows he's a faithful because traitors usually don't get overly angry when accused. They normally try to defuse the situation and move the attention towards someone else.

Does Molly ever talk?

Ensay

VIP Member
"Not saying they're old but they've got, like, wives and stuff".

You're not too young to be married, mate. 😂

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
I like Anthony. I’m going to miss him.

If they have killed off Diane, good luck Harry you’re essentially doing the trials yourself now babes

• Haha

jfletcher

VIP Member
“I’m thrilled Paul’s still here. I trust him 100%.” It’s giving Hannah and Wilf 2.0; it’s almost like these contestants didn’t watch S1.

• Haha
Anthony came across so much better on uncloaked. I think being a faithful and not having any control, or definite knowledge of who was in control, made him defensive and hypervigilant. When he's relaxed, he's funny and a bigger personality. I think that's what people said about his personality changing. He felt on edge.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It has been driving me mad who Jaz reminds me of, his voice and demeanour. But it's Bobby Seagull of University Challenge fame.

Screenshot_20240112_231505.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22