The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really looking forward to tonight's, Ash played the game horrendously last night. I'm still confused why she picked evie?

Reactions: 24
I thought Paul's "we'll talk" was a bit of a slip up because he was supposed to be confident he was going to be murdered so it would seem odd to those who suspect him. He must have been really shocked to find his name cropping up. Couldn't believe he just turned on the tears like that. Convinced he's a sociopath. But does make entertaining TV!
---
Really looking forward to tonight's, Ash played the game horrendously last night. I'm still confused why she picked evie?
I'd have picked Paul as a parting shot to confirm the other's suspicions. But I think emotions get the better of them and she got irrational.

Reactions: 18
Ash looks like a rabbit in the headlights most of the time. And her comment 'why would the traitors put a traitor in the dungeon, that would be really stupid' 🤦‍♀️
She's not wrong tbh. It was really stupid.
That dungeon thing was silly imo. Added nothing.

Reactions: 28
I don’t know why they even bothered putting any traitors in the dungeon. Ash was obvious she was a traitor putting herself in there. I thought it would’ve made more sense putting 4 faithfuls in because everyone thinks at least one of them in the dungeon is a traitor so, they’d start getting a bit suspicious of the faithfuls.

Miles needs to start getting involved rather than saying he has no idea or they will suss him out!

I’m loving Harry, think he’s playing it really well so far but worried he’s getting too close to Paul!

Reactions: 29
I don't understand the cliffhanger at the end of Ep4. We know Ash is going to say "I'm a traitor" so why suspend it overnight? What else is she going to divulge...?
Is she related to someone else in the cast?
Is she going to name drop Paul?
Is she going to throw us all into another spin somehow?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't understand the cliffhanger at the end of Ep4. We know Ash is going to say "I'm a traitor" so why suspend it overnight? What else is she going to divulge...?
Is she related to someone else in the cast?
Is she going to name drop Paul?
Is she going to throw us all into another spin somehow?
It is probably just so we have more time to see the reactions of the others I guess.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why they even bothered putting any traitors in the dungeon. Ash was obvious she was a traitor putting herself in there. I thought it would’ve made more sense putting 4 faithfuls in because everyone thinks at least one of them in the dungeon is a traitor so, they’d start getting a bit suspicious of the faithfuls.

Miles needs to start getting involved rather than saying he has no idea or they will suss him out!

I’m loving Harry, think he’s playing it really well so far but worried he’s getting too close to Paul!
I thinking this, people would obviously suspect a traitor is in there so stick 4 people who’s names have come up- Diane, Meg etc and then the faithfuls would be convinced at least one of them are the traitor

Reactions: 5
They need to start asking each other who they think is 100% a faithful and start suspecting those people instead🙄seriously, did they learn nothing from last season?🤣

Reactions: 7
I CANT STAND PAUL - I think he’s a real life psychopath. I worry I’m going to have to stop watching lol.

Reactions: 27
I think by that point she realised she was toast so it almost didn't matter who she voted for. I think her fairly weak strategy was that a traitor is often someone who keeps quiet and Evie was the first quiet person who she thought of. Evie knew what she was doing of course, hence her rolling eyes expression when Ash mentioned her name.

In the after show Ash said that when everyone started coming after her in the round table her mind went blank. She was a bad choice for a traitor really because she was too nervy and didn't know how to cope when people started accusing her.
---
I CANT STAND PAUL - I think he’s a real life psychopath. I worry I’m going to have to stop watching lol.
Haha I see him as more of a panto villain than a psychopath because he struggled yesterday when people started naming him. It was clear he thought he was safe, so when he wasn't saved from the dungeon and people started commenting on his confident and smug demeanour he struggled to cope. His explanations were quite poor for someone who seemed confident up until that point.

My tactic would have been to create an alternative narrative for my calm demeanour. I'd have said I was so relieved that Claudia didn't pick me as a traitor because it meant I wouldn't have to lie and double cross, so I relaxed and became much calmer. Of course it's easy to say that when you're just a viewer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
He described himself as cruel and a traitor. Who even describes themselves as cruel! I really hope he gets figured out soon enough.
---
I finish work soon. I really need the traitors to be on earlier! I can’t wait until 9pm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought Paul's "we'll talk" was a bit of a slip up because he was supposed to be confident he was going to be murdered so it would seem odd to those who suspect him. He must have been really shocked to find his name cropping up. Couldn't believe he just turned on the tears like that. Convinced he's a sociopath. But does make entertaining TV!
---

I'd have picked Paul as a parting shot to confirm the other's suspicions. But I think emotions get the better of them and she got irrational.
I thought that about Paul’s comment too, but then remembered they do spend time together between the round table and going to bed.

The arrogance of putting two of themselves in the dungeon made me realise how thick they are, if you look at it logically they had a 50/50 chance that a faithful would be saved, meaning it’s only traitors returning to breakfast, or even worse, no one being able to be murdered if the remaining faithful was evicted at the RT.

It’s like a game of chess, you need to be thinking 2 or 3 moves ahead.

And yes, Paul believes his own hype, complete dick, I’m hoping that the reason Ash’s reveal has been delayed is cos she’s thrown him under the bus!

Reactions: 18
Who the hell decided to cast three women who look so similar to each other?!🤣Evie, Charlie and Molly. Especially the first two - they look so similar!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If I was on that team of traitors, I'd have put Harry in the dungeon with 3 faithfuls. He is playing a good game and is on nobody's radar so the assumption would be that one of the other 3 were a traitor and cast suspicion on them 🤷‍♀️

They stitched Ash up and she was too stupid to see it after Harry and Paul voted for her in the previous banishment

Reactions: 25
This series seems a bit slow. Maybe it’s the season two slump. Seems to be picking up a bit now though.

Can’t wait to see Paul knocked off his perch.

Reactions: 3
If I was on that team of traitors, I'd have put Harry in the dungeon with 3 faithfuls. He is playing a good game and is on nobody's radar so the assumption would be that one of the other 3 were a traitor and cast suspicion on them 🤷‍♀️

They stitched Ash up and she was too stupid to see it after Harry and Paul voted for her in the previous banishment
I think she felt a bit outnumbered in the conclave, because even though she started off saying she was angry, next thing she was blaming herself for what had happened.

I'm enjoying Paul simply because he is so smug. Pride comes before a fall and all that.

Reactions: 6
I think she felt a bit outnumbered in the conclave, because even though she started off saying she was angry, next thing she was blaming herself for what had happened.

I'm enjoying Paul simply because he is so smug. Pride comes before a fall and all that.
She said in the aftershow that she decided she needed to at least pretend to be on Paul's side to reduce the risk of him stabbing her in the back again and go back to making the traitors feel like a team.

She might have invented that after the event, though. Who knows?!

Reactions: 4
I thinking this, people would obviously suspect a traitor is in there so stick 4 people who’s names have come up- Diane, Meg etc and then the faithfuls would be convinced at least one of them are the traitor
Diane and Ross and two other faithfuls in the dungeon would have been interesting. Maybe Meg and then Zach or Jaz because they're observant. Just to see if they'd accidentally give the family connection away :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.