Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
It's unfortunate how much of this game rests on whether people like you or not but that's life.

Reactions: 25

meredgrave

Paul predictably turning on another traitor at a sign of weakness... Harry and Miles should've considered how untrustworthy Paul is within the group more.

MollyMalone

VIP Member
If I was on that team of traitors, I'd have put Harry in the dungeon with 3 faithfuls. He is playing a good game and is on nobody's radar so the assumption would be that one of the other 3 were a traitor and cast suspicion on them 🤷‍♀️

They stitched Ash up and she was too stupid to see it after Harry and Paul voted for her in the previous banishment

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
If Jaz doesn't win, I'm not watching the next one. Faithful need to be much smarter than Traitors and he's by far the smartest one in there.

• Heart

qwikti

Chatty Member
Fuck me all that ‘ooh it’s fizzy, do you want it fizzy? Here it’s fizzy’ was difficult to watch. Miles was never supposed to be a traitor it doesn’t suit him one bit

Reactions: 24

Justwatchin...

It’s going to be so easy for them to identify those who were acting different/shifty the night of the ‘murder’. Firstly they’re all gonna remember that Paul, Harry and Miles disappeared for a while and then Zach can vouch for seeing them talking privately in another room. And to top it off Miles being really weird about giving Diane a drink🤣I wonder how they’ll come back from this and defend themselves.
You would think it would be easy but there's been a few times this series where it should have been really obvious and they're all oblivious.
The edit obviously focused on following them that we didn't see much of what the others were doing that could be seen as suspicious. They'll probably all turn on Zach because he said he had been wandering around the house and couldn't find anyone for ages so they'll think he was up to something in that time 🙄

We also have the benefit of knowing who the Traitors are so the shifty behaviour is obvious to us and the edit helps too. I really liked the mole on Netflix because they didn't reveal The Mole to the audience and everyone's behaviour seemed dodgy at some point when you're looking for it.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Surely the next big secret has to be Zack revealed as Dappy from N dubz ?

Miles is really confusing me everytime he's asked who he thinks could be a traitor he answers 'I have no clue at all' then when he writes a name on the chalk board he always says 'I don't have a clue so I just put ....'
at this point he should be able to at least suggest one name, to make out like hes just oblivious to what's going on and clueless is going to raise suspicion with faithfuls and piss off the Traitors because he's literally doing nothing one way or the other (but is that his game plan)

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Am I starting to fancy Jaz because he's attractive or because he is the only one who sees through Paul's bullshit? Or is it both? 😆

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I find Paul entertaining in that he really thinks he is this amazing mastermind at the game and really really isn't 😂
Like Ed Gamble said last night - after Ash being banished and them having to pick Meg - at the traitor meeting Paul said 'well it's great our plan worked then', but it didn't 😂 Andrew got immunity, Meg had to go but would have been banished anyway probably, and it put Paul under suspicion. Putting two traitors in the dungeon was a terrible plan.

meredgrave

Jaz showing actual brain (one of the few to do so) by identifying Paul but realising he has to bide his time and make his move sensibly, rather than going full pelt at him right away and likely getting turned on. Hoping he succeeds!

Diane and Ross properly keep cocking things up. Diane especially... for someone so 'incisive' she's only identified the most blatant traitor so far.

Sibz

VIP Member
I feel bad for Meg, they had nothing to be suspicious about with her except she's a bit of a quiet person! Just goes to show how easily a group can be swayed by a few charismatic people