Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qwikti

Chatty Member
If it’s Diane, I’ll be so pissed. Her, Anthony and Johnny gone in such a short span, we’ll be left with the mute blondies. Fuck that

Reactions: 28

emerald

VIP Member
I don’t think Paul is a bad person at all but he is a bit of a knob. There is a difference.

Tracey: I’ve been murdered because my psychic abilities made me a huge asset to the faithfuls.

Also Tracey: Nah, literally no clue who the traitors are …

😁

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Currently sitting watching this week’s episodes that I’ve already seen because my husband has been on nights and he’s off now but I haven’t got the heart to tell him I watched them without him 😂🙈

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Really looking forward to tonight's, Ash played the game horrendously last night. I'm still confused why she picked evie?
Ash looks like a rabbit in the headlights most of the time. And her comment 'why would the traitors put a traitor in the dungeon, that would be really stupid' 🤦‍♀️
She's not wrong tbh. It was really stupid.
That dungeon thing was silly imo. Added nothing.

Mark81

VIP Member
Well, he doesn’t know what a chalice looks like, he can’t work out how to read the spines of the books in a library to find a Shakespeare volume and wants to ring his mum so that she can tell him where it is …

I’m not sure he’ll be troubling Mensa any time soon 🤷‍♀️
He's got to be doing something right. He is the only one staying under the radar and not giving himself away (so far)

But yeah the library wasn't anyone's finest moment.🤣

I am a bit suspicious how much of it is set up though. Them by the fire pit, with a film crew, and they weren't seen from the doorway?

Sometimes stuff just seems a bit convenient

• Heart
Reactions: 27

bananabutter

VIP Member
They’re taking it far too literally “it can’t be Johnny he’s such a genuinely kind man”

FML the traitors aren’t bad people they’re randomly picked 😂😂😂

• Haha

HarJR289

Chatty Member
I CANT STAND PAUL - I think he’s a real life psychopath. I worry I’m going to have to stop watching lol.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Am I the only one who wants the traitors to win?
The faithful are all useless and mostly dull.

I hope they go for the psychic woman tonight. She's guaranteed to say she saw it coming 😄

• Haha

Ensay

VIP Member
Don't go anywhere alone with Paul, he might murder you for real. He wants to win badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

jfletcher

VIP Member
If I was Harry, I would have kept that quiet and guided Paul towards Jaz to let him set himself up.

I’m tired of Harry and Miles letting Paul be their de facto leader.

daisybrown

VIP Member
One thing I don’t understand from last nights one - why is Evie not under suspicion?

If a known traitor (Ash) voted for someone surely you would conclude they are a traitor as Ash actually knows who the traitors are?!
Because they can’t figure out which one is Charlie and which one is Evie (or is that just me!)

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I actually hate Paul!!!! He’s like that ugly guy in a club who thinks he can dance with any girl he wants and take her home 🤢

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
No! Paul has by repeating that conversation, which Harry only mentioned to have Paul’s back. And now Paul’s dropped him in it.
Yeah Jaz has clocked that Harry is the other traitor because of how Paul relayed that conversation to him. I think Jaz now knows that P&H are both traitors but he doesn't know how to get them out because he can't risk spreading the word that he knows because he doesn't know whether there's another traitor out there.

Ooh I'm looking forward to seeing how this chalice thing plays out!