Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
how did nobody notice that this hulking great metal chalice had appeared among the cristal d’arques and was being waved around in a totally non suspicious manner?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

jfletcher

VIP Member
“You just banished one of your own - a really good player.” Even Claudia isn’t impressed by these idiots voting him out.

Reactions: 41

Rainbow Blossom

Paul’s biggest challenge is his gigantic ego. He couldn’t help himself pulling Jaz aside for a private convo to try and manipulate him. So smug thinking he had got him back on side.

I'm 1000% rooting for Jaz now to win. I’m not sure whether it’s a mistake to pretend he now trusts Paul. They will surely murder him now unless he is very vocal about Paul/Harry.

Reactions: 40

Ensay

VIP Member
Charlotte’s married to a woman! And can’t believe Paul’s girlfriend is a model😱
---
Harry’s girlfriend was/is a CBBC presenter. So many of them have a link to some kind of ‘fame’.
I remember Aaron from last year said he was 'scouted' to be on the show, which I thought was interesting.
---
Why is everyone so down on Paul?
He's very machiavellian and playing the game of being a traitor well. I find his ruthlessness entertaining, although I think he's going to be found out soon.

There's only a few of them that are mildly entertaining. The blonde women all merge into one for me.

I want to see more backstabbing, not people all being nice to each other 😄
If I can speak plainly, he just seems like a bit of an arsehole. Not because of being a traitor - after all, that's the game. But for me, it's his constant manager type speak - eg he's said several times about cutting out those who aren't performing.

He's also quite smug to a degree that seems more like a personality trait, not just because he's a traitor.

He just puts me in mind of a couple of bad male managers I've had in the past who think the sun shines out of their arses when actually everyone else thinks they're a twat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Ensay

VIP Member
Does anyone else mentally switch off for the tasks?

I know they have to include them to add more money to the pot, but pretty much every non-task part of the show is 100% better than the tasks.

Reactions: 35

qwikti

Chatty Member
Tbh I loved Anthony’s closing remarks. He brought the drama! The lines about the fog and all that, I was into it!

That being said, Paul’s a dirty little snaky cunt

Reactions: 32

blueyfan3684

VIP Member
Who the hell decided to cast three women who look so similar to each other?!🤣Evie, Charlie and Molly. Especially the first two - they look so similar!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Lioness1

Chatty Member
I don’t know why they even bothered putting any traitors in the dungeon. Ash was obvious she was a traitor putting herself in there. I thought it would’ve made more sense putting 4 faithfuls in because everyone thinks at least one of them in the dungeon is a traitor so, they’d start getting a bit suspicious of the faithfuls.

Miles needs to start getting involved rather than saying he has no idea or they will suss him out!

I’m loving Harry, think he’s playing it really well so far but worried he’s getting too close to Paul!

wordzalad

VIP Member
If Diane and Jaz go i genuinely reckon the remaining lot of them could spend a year there not find out who the traitors are.

Anthony must be feeling so smug right now lmao

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Why they picking on Johnny when there’s about 4 girls that are so dull they have merged into one for me and fucking Miles who has barely said a word?’

• Haha