Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ablemabel

VIP Member
I said upthread, I don't want him to go yet. 😁 He is a dose, but he is playing the game, and that makes it interesting.
It reminds me a bit of one time on Celebrity Big Brother when the guy who ended up winning, eliminated his biggest threat as soon as he got the opportunity. And the rest of them acted as though he had done something wrong. I thought - he is there to play a game, and that's how it's played. 😁

I'm sorry that Jonny left so early. He was one of the ones I found interesting. I am guessing they will kill off the blonde woman whose name escapes me. But I am only guessing, obviously 😁.

If / when Paul goes, it will be interesting to see how the other traitors get on without him. I think Harry was a good choice as a traitor. He has a really innocent sweet look but is quite ruthless. Miles is a nice guy but he just babbles when asked anything, by the others. 😁

Roll on 9 pm.
Miles reminds me of me in team meetings. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
I have a suspicion that Miles did successfully murder Diane and now the finger will point at him as too many were around when he made the fuss over swapping glasses.

He was clearly set up to fail by Paul who kept himself firmly away, he knows they need another faithful win and he needed to take the pressure off himself.

I may be overthinking this and giving Paul more gameplay credit than is due!

Wish someone would tell Harry the word is faithful not fateful.
Well, he doesn’t know what a chalice looks like, he can’t work out how to read the spines of the books in a library to find a Shakespeare volume and wants to ring his mum so that she can tell him where it is …

I’m not sure he’ll be troubling Mensa any time soon 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
To you who fancy Jonny (relatable) on his insta it says he lives alone with his dog so slide in his DMs 😘.

I would but I don’t think my BF would be pleased 🤣

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Traitors, you must in plain sight chuck a monopoly boot at the faithful you want to murder.

Harry would say he feels bad and throw it at someone he says he likes even though he could have thrown it at anyone else

Miles would make it super obvious and flick it across the table at Diane

Paul would wait til everyone could see him, lob it at someone and still only Jaz would be like “that was weird…Paul’s a bit shifty”

• Haha

Spidey2020

Chatty Member
I wonder if the cliffhanger means she doesn’t drink or if it’s a red herring and it’s exactly what it looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
What is it with some men not being able to find things that are in plain sight? My husband is exactly the same 😆

I imagine Charlotte chooses her outfits like the way Phoebe picks wedding dresses 😁

cc5e3ba4-3513-4bb7-9484-ec9ce77f9d01_text.gif

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
If Diane doesn't drink before the time is up then I'm guessing everyone will be a breakfast.
I'm sure Claudia will explain that there was supposed to be a murder in plain sight but they failed so they can all think about who was acting sus...
But I don't think it happened as last minute as the edit made it seem. The people at the bar didn't seem to react to the bells chiming where they usually do an overdramatic jump and scream. They usually just stop what they doing and go too, they don't usually continue to pour drinks because they can't take it with them.

If Diane has gone then they're going to struggle to get money in the prize fund after Anthony and Johnny going too. I think Harry is the only one left who is useful in the missions...
They’ve fast got rid of anyone who is useful for the trials. They’d have been better picking off the quiet, useless ones who will just coast, waiting for the pot to build and then getting rid of the useful people. Even from a Traitor perspective, you’ve want the money to build as much as possible.

In the space of two nights, they’ve been so easily swayed to banish the best person at trials and then the smartest person. Idiots

• Heart

blueyfan3684

VIP Member
Argggh, that ending was tense. Paul majorly fucked up! He’s pretty much told Jaz that him and Harry are Traitors🙄. Why did he have to drop Harry in it like that?! Don’t care about Paul but I’m rooting for Harry to win😫

The Traitors were so obvious by running off to the fire pit - how would they have explained it if someone saw?! The acting between Miles and Paul was shit. Miles looked so twitchy and unnatural when trying to force Diane to take the drink. She looked really suspicious too so I wonder if the twist is that she refuses to drink it. Or maybe someone else drinks it. Wonder what would happen then, especially if it was someone they didn’t want to murder!!

Surely when the Faithful find out the murder was in plain sight, they’ll be able to recall how suspicious those three acted (disappearing, whispering in rooms, acting weirdly) and put the dots together immediately? Although I don’t hold out much hope! Also, Miles gave her the drink in front of other people so surely gave himself away?! Amanda last year was much more discreet.

qwikti

Chatty Member
COME ON JAZ GOOD MAN. Finally getting into the meat, let’s leave all the Anthony Zack shit aside. Paul seems like such a little creepy shit.

Bezzzz

He was so funny. I really like him and Shame he’s out, even if he was almost rudely defensive at points.
After 4/5 days with all those people in the castle, failing, being utterly foolish - I’d be a tetchy as fuck too if they were coming for me.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I hate Diane. So glad she's dead. Don't know why twitter love her so much.
I don't hate her, but am baffled by this buzz around her tbh - 'ooh she's such a stern schoolteacher with her lazer stares'. She just seems irritating and smug, and almost always wrong with her hunches, but has an annoying certainty that others seem to fall for.

• Heart

LouBug19

VIP Member
Why everytime someone mentions Paul two seconds later they move onto someone else! It's so frustrating