Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
This is an interesting point that a stan made. Why hasn't this been something they've considered - across ALL of these months - for the "now it's time to help" segment? You'd think it'd be front and center in their minds, wouldn't you?

Amber Holmes17 hours ago
Happy holiday! I love your videos and enjoy watching! I am visions impaired and understand that Tim's father is blind/vision impaired. I think it would be great if you mentions a organization towards that. Examples would be American Foundation for the Blind or Blinded Veterans Association. I was born with my disability and have lived my entire life depending on organizations for mobility devices and vision devices that are donated by others.

Reactions: 11

WhiskeyBusiness

I don't understand how it seems every video they leave in an exchange like this.

Tim "Describes something or tells us something"

Jenn *5 Minutes Later* "Tim, did you tell them about x?"
The ones that really drive me nuts are:
Tim "Good evening from the epcot parking lot, we're here today to try the new holiday cookies"
Jenn "Well and, the new lamb lollipops in morroco are available now and I really want to try them"

LIKE WOULD IT BE SO HARD TO DETERMINE WHAT YOUR VIDEO IS GOING TO BE ABOUT AND JUST TELL US IN ONE SWOOP RATHER THAN CORRECT AND TALK OVER EACH OTHER 20 SECONDS INTO A VLOG

Also:
Tim "Magic Kingdom opened to guests in 1974--"
Jenn "I'm pretty sure it was 1972"
Tim "Mmm I think it was 1974"
*abrupt cut*
Tim "So it turns out...we were both wrong"
Jenn "Yeah so we talked to a cast member and it was 1971!"

LIKE WE COULDNT JUST EDIT OUT BOTH OF YOU GETTING SIMPLE FACTS WRONG THAT WOULDVE TAKEN 30 SECONDS TO GOOGLE

• Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
PREACH.

I'm over all of them too.

Jackie and PMM too. I cannot get on board with talking about how awesome either of them are.

Yes, PMM seems more gracious than Michael Kay when gifted a DVC stay, but so what? He's still making money off of us viewing him sitting by himself on a balcony getting a free vacay. Both of them are. Cry me a river.

Jackie is too damn positive about everything and she seems to always bounce from one guys' vlog to the next, be it Woo or PMM or someone else. I remember a shot of a video ending of Woo's where the last image was the hotel room they were sharing. Is she banging them - at least once? Side action? Friends with benefits? Just eww.

She also always has this strange wide-eyed look on her face - as if everything in the world is just so mesmerizing - and it just annoys the crap out of me.

Molly from All Ears needs to learn how to apply less lipstick (and maybe even less foundation). The way she lines her lips sloppily with lipliner and then puts tons of lipstick on - I know we'd have a field day if Jenn did the same thing.

In the end, they're just all about the money. All about how many views they can get. Views = $$. They really don't give a rat's patootie about us. They just don't want to get "real" jobs.

And when we were complaining about Trackers and their reaction to COVID, Jackie was flying to the UK. How was that responsible?

And when we were complaining about the Trackers doing random things, Jackie, PMM, and WDW Couple were resort-hopping to get Fall / Halloween drinks and treats and do "gondola bar crawls" when all the WDW info said that only resort guests or those with dining reservations could visit resorts.

(I know that Disney is lax on the latter, as I went to resorts w/out issue around Christmas...but you get my point)

I probably could go on with examples if I got more coffee in me. 🤣

Bottom line - The great majority of us were all were giddy over watching the Trackers at one point with even some of us [not me though - LOL] defending them on social media, and they royally let us down by ultimately showing their true selves.

That's why I'm not getting on board with gushing over any of these vloggers anymore.

JMHO.
I LOVE YOU...that is all... continue on about your days

You literally hit every single point I had in my brain. None of these schmucks deserve free stays/vacations from any theme park or hotel nor do they deserve adoring fans gifting them shit constantly

DDCE89EE-73F2-4667-924B-BC4782D52865.jpeg

So the Slackers are going out to WDW because they want to experience Park Hopping!

They immediately give wrong information and have to put text on the screen....I don't understand why they don't reshoot this...it's not like they are doing it live.

So Timbo drives with his mask on at all times? I would understand him putting it on when he gets to the Toll Plaza, but from how it was filmed it looks as if he drove from his house to MK with a mask on the entire time.

January 6th and the Christmas Tree is still up at the Contemporary...so that's a sign the Slackers can leave their tree up even longer.

Jack$on looks completely unimpressed with the characters on top of the train station...but his tray is filled with snackies.

Slackers doing research on the fly going to Guest Services asking for help on park hopping.

So they were told Casey's is closed because the CMs cannot physically distance in the kitchen but the guests can? I call BS on the guest part, it's always packed like sardines in there.

I still can't believe how Tim uses the front of Main Street USA as a gauge of how "busy" it is.

Jenn wants to see if the Spring Roll Cart is open....*Narrator Voice* It wasn't open

Jack$on once again looks like he doesn't give a hoot about the Princess Cavalcade.

40 minute wait for the carousel....Slackers tap out.

Jenn forgot how fun Minetrain was, she really loves it at night.

I don't get why Tim complains about Minetrain being a 75 minute wait.....if the line was that long pre-Covid it would be a 3 hour wait.

Tim speculates on why they closed off the wall on the Tron construction.

THE SLACKERS ARE DOING A RIDE! They ride Dumbo....and Timbo actually touches the level inside the elephant! I guess he realized you can touch things and just remember not to touch your face and sanitize after the ride and you'll be okay. Same goes for Jenn who wraps her hand around Jack$on's to pull the lever up and down.

Tim and Jenn are so happy the Spicy Chicken Sammich is still on the menu at Cosmic Rays.

LOL they wanted to go to Tomorrowland Terrace but it's closed because it's after 4PM...Once again the Slackers can't do any research or planning.

HOLY CRAP!!!! They didn't show themselves shoving the sammich down their gullets.

They are now leaving MK and Tim wants to attempt to go to The Studios.

LOL Jenn drops shade on the CM who tried helping her because she didn't know about the Park Hopping Telephone #

LOL They flex their Tesla to call the Park Hopping #

They go to the Studios and Tim says "They most likely won't do a lot because the park is closing soon" NO CRAP TIMBO! YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING IN THE PARKS EVEN IF YOU HAD A SOLID 12 HOURS.

Jenn is so happy about park hopping!

Tim complains about the line to go into Mickey's of Hollywoods.

They go into Keystone Clothiers to look for Grogu merch...Tim wants to see if merch is using his name or if it's just the "Child" or "Bounty"

Tim is confused about the different stylings of X-Wing Helmets....one is based off of Luke, one is Poe's, and there is one other one.

And that is apparently the end of the video...

Jenn wants to try Park Hopping on the weekend to see if it's just as easy.
WHY IS JENN STILL IN THE GODDAMNED MFING BACK SEAT.

I don’t know why it annoys me so much but goddamn it I want to reach through the screen and punch her🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

MustLoveGoats

Top 5 TPP (Tracker Pet Peeves)
1. Let your kid feed himself
2. The repetitive use of words, do you looove it, I feel like, it’s delicious, oh noooo
3. The lack of creativity/hyper focus on the strangest things
4. Your lack of accountability, if your COVID comfort level has evolved, own it
5. You’ve strayed so far from what you claim your channel is
What’s your 5?

Olivias1701

THEY BROUGHT EGGS TO THE HOTEL TO DO THEIR STUPID EGG DROP IN THE BATHROOM 🤷🏻‍♀️ The fuck is wrong with them?!

Jen eats out every single day of her life did she really think an order of chips was going to be a small handful? Between the two of them they’ve basically got enough chips and dip to fill the Frunk. They are also confused if Jen got grits or not. A+ good reviews guys...

Tim wants to stay at every Disney resort they haven’t stayed at yet in 2021... 🙄

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Maybe what we need is an Umbrella thread for all the Disney vloggers that don't fit under the few that are created. If there's enough interest, a separate thread can be made.

I'm just thinking of Jenn. It has to be SO annoying to come read on here only to find out half the comments on YOUR thread don't even pertain to you. I mean, really, she just doesn't have the time for that.

• Haha
Whew lot to unpack with the last vlog. These things are going up later and later but hey when you sleep for 12 hours and then edit for 12 hours, that’s what happens I guess.

Maybe I’ve been watching these goons for too long but the repetitive speech is SO ANNOYING. Greatest hits bingo: I feel like, delicious, yeah? yeah, well so, do you love it???

lol @ Jen saying she felt accomplished and then trying to engage with Jackpot on camera and ask him questions that aren’t just “do you love it?” Almost like they read this forum :unsure:

The towel discourse, omg. Imagine being so dull that this is the best thing you can come up with to engage with your audience.

and wow wow wow, the story with the poor little boy asking to record the outro that he practiced. So let’s assume this is real (which, the story is sus so that’s a big assumption), why the FUCK wouldn’t you just record the kid anyway? They’d already said that they would go back to their dumb catchphrase eventually, so couldn’t you just record the kid and explain it might not show up for a while? Instead of sitting there and being all “we’re so saaaad”? So stupid.
I call bullshit on the little kid story.... if they were honest, they would have recorded him and shown him on that video as the first to say it for the new year along with the last charity shout out. Once again didn’t watch the video just trolling the comments. Asking about towels! Now all of these idiots are giving their opinions about the best towels. Do they not have towels in their home? I don’t think they see the mess that they live in. And it’s the same people commenting. Over 800k subscribers a couple hundred comments, numbers are off.

the Diagon Alley vlog. I felt like they watched one of Mollys (all ears) videos on the wizarding world and said “let’s pick 5 things and pass them as our favourites”. Even down to when the dragon goes of... only good part of the video is when Jackson is flinging the wand in Jenns face 😂

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Robin...since you read here...

the funny thing is they took better care of The Bean, Bandit, Little Bean Buddy, and whatever other fucking moronic names they had for him than they do of Jackpot.

they are struggling as parents and refuse to accept any criticism whether it be positive or negative. I’m not a perfect mom but when I was struggling I asked for help EVERYWHERE and took every bit of advice thrown my way graciously.

let’s face it, his prison circle... Erm I mean play yard...is just a hop skip and jump away from a dog kennel

• Heart
  • Sad

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I don't have it out for Jenn specifically (outside of her insistence to show big bites of food or setting them as the thumbnail, and her knack for talking in circles for 5 minutes without saying a single thing) but its some of those minor things, and some of the things about Tim that bothers me (intentionally playing dumb, complaining like a Karen) and the quality/direction or lackthereof that have soured me on them. I think its just easier to group them all together now and point to Jenn (who admittedly is one of the weaker parts of their channel) as the source of everything. At least for me. I see that she doesn't have much of a fanbase outside of the Facebook page lol.
It takes two to tango.
Jenn is in charge of the final product we see. Tim allows it. Tim also doesn't give her enough good content to work with.

Highlighting Jackson on the channel is on BOTH of them. Jenn did not bully Tim into it, nor did he bully her.
Flexing is on BOTH of them.
The whining and complaining is on BOTH of them.

Jenn is just that one family member you wish would keep her nose, face and commentary out of the videos.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
“Hey Disney....we want to stay at every resort we haven’t stayed at yet.....you know how gracious we have been in 2020? Look at all these DVC stays.....do you uh.....think you might be able to throw a #hosted our way for old times sake? I mean we will even take a stay at All-Star Music...hang on...*whats that Jenn? You won’t be caught dead staying at All-Star? Well ding dang it’s called negotiating, I start low and they offer high.....what?....I got that wrong.....oh golly gee* uh hello disney? You still there? We will take a stay at the Grand Floridian....hello? Hello? Hel....*Jenn they hung up*”

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Murray9000

VIP Member
They really are just a ‘home movie’ channel now. Fair enough if they were showing the pros and cons of the hotels for the benefit of future guests, but I don’t think that’s their aim at all.
"Home Movie" is a perfect description of what they are spewing out. Just like the vacation home movies that people used to force you to watch that put you to sleep and no one really cares about.

MirroredSunglasses

1. Stop showing Jackson on any vlogs or on any social media. Children cannot consent to having their entire lives filmed for others' entertainment.
2. Plan the videos out, don't just show up somewhere and point and shoot.
3. Stealing this from MustLoveGoats, but don't be cautious about COVID on one hand and going to 4 crowded parks on Christmas Eve on the other. If they've changed their stance from the Stay Home Harry Styles t-shirt then own it.
4. I personally have no issues with eating on camera, but please no thumbnails with food half in your mouth, or chewing. It makes me never want to click on your videos.
5. Tim needs to do more videos by himself. It's what built the channel, what made most of us start watching. Jenn inserting herself into each video and thumbnail will only bring the slow decline of their channel growth.

MirroredSunglasses

Hey Jenn, since we know you read here. This recent Universal video is literally, and I mean that in the old dictionary definition term, the most boring video I've seen on your channel in months, maybe even years. I could not keep my eyes open, and neither could the fan in my house whom I'm forced to watch your videos with. When you start to lose your fans you know it's time to close up your channel. Please stop speaking to your viewers as if they are your toddler that you ignore on a daily basis. The condescension is a real turn-off, and unneeded when you are merely repeating what better and quality vloggers have already in the past. Thanks Jennnnnnnnnnn!

2020planner

VIP Member
I love people in the comments section saying that this Top 5 idea is -

"brilliant"
"fun"
"interesting"
"love it" "love this idea!" "love this series!"
"perfect"
"so exciting"

Yes, because no one has ever thought of a Top 5 before. 😒

ALSO - I don't know what's worse - the supposed HP fans in the comments section who say they never knew ice cream or Knockturn Alley existed in Diagon Alley despite prior visits OR this gem below from a stan.

Yes, stan. You need your idols' permission to repeat 5 random things that ANYONE COULD HAVE THOUGHT OF OR LISTED AFTER VISTING DIAGON ALLEY. OMG. 🙄

Tara Beelitz4 hours ago
Hi Tim and Jen, Can I use these top 5 tips for a client I have going to universal in November? Want to ask permission first. Thank you ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
I don't know, I met PMM on my trip last November, and he genuinely seemed like a gracious down to earth guy. If it's an act, he deserves an Oscar because he really made and my fiancé feel like he was exactly who he is on the vlogs. We had a nice 10-15 minute long conversation with him. You can actually see us in the background of the vlog, it was the one where he goes to Wilderness Lodge the day they put up the Christmas Tree.
He very well may be a nice guy. That's fine. We're all nice people too... just nice people who just don't get gifted umpteen DVC stays and #hosteds for showing neatly and carefully edited 20-min. vlogs of ourselves as we traipse around theme parks all day as "work"...

I'm just so over all of them. And it's not jealousy or anything like a Tracker stan would say. I seriously don't want to be jumping from hotel to hotel or park to park every friggin day with a camera glued to my face. Just not me. So, no, I don't want their lives.

But especially when it comes to Disney vloggers - personally, I just think they're long past their expiration date already. It's just the same circle of people doing the same things, showing the same things, tripping over themselves with similar content over and over again.

Seen one, seen them all. I refuse to kiss any of their asses at this point. 🤣

Murray9000

VIP Member
Wow, they actually live like grifters now - staying at hotel after hotel after hotel. Why even "own" a home?

Yeah... I call bullshit on that waist size! My husband is 180 lbs with a flat stomach and wears a 34...View attachment 367146and wears a 34 waist.
I actually think he does wear a 34. As we saw in the ass crack video, he wears them like a belly dancer, just above the "package(?)"

• Haha