Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Also I finally suffered through the Christmas Day video...
At around 34:00 they begin blabbing about the movie soul and Jen says “my purpose in life is to be a mom”

well holy shit you better step it up darling because if that’s your purpose you SUCK at it

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Gill247

Welcome, Gill.
Thanks for your respectful post.
Please feel free to post here again.
I would like to hear your take on TTT
Aw thank you!

So my take on The Trackers; I really like Tim, I think he has been really clever in how he has set out to grow his channel. He may have been at the right place at the right time, but I like his personality and enjoy his trips to the parks. I especially enjoyed his hotel tours series and Epcot World Showcase series. I really wish they would do more like that.

I’ve never really warmed to Jenn. I followed her on Twitter years ago and it was drama drama all the time. I think she thrived on it and went looking for arguments. Ive never really enjoyed the vlogs she is in - I find her quite overbearing and opinionated.

I don’t like where the channel seems to be heading - a family channel - and I think this is reflected in the decline of growth. They were well on track to hit a million subs. I know COVID hasn’t helped, but I think they need to go back to their roots. Tim on his own, making good quality videos with the occasional home vlog thrown in to keep the stans happy.

Reactions: 17

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Jenn thinks Jack$on is in a sleep regression.

Jenn brings up the fact people made fun of her wish to sleep 12 hours a night....She then moves the goal posts back to 8 hours....maybe 6 hours.

Jenn wanted to watch the new Wonder Woman....but since Jack$on fell asleep at 9:30PM she didn't realize that the movie was 2 1/2 hours long...to which it sounds like she's upset with Jack$on
Could Jackson be in a sleep regression/going to bed at 9:30 because he’s slept in 50 different rooms recently? And goes to a theme park every day? And isn’t getting the stimulation he needs? And is forced to sit in a stroller/constantly get carried?.....maybe these ding dongs should write a parenting book “Everything You Need to Know About Parenting.....Just do The Opposite of Us”

Reactions: 16

MirroredSunglasses

It pissed me off even more when J said her 'purpose' is to be a mom because that was literally the opposite message of the movie. Soul showed that no one really has one true purpose, that's why Joe didn't feel fulfilled after he performed the gig. The way the movie portrayed it, the purpose of life is just living, enjoying the small memories that often get overlooked for the big milestones. I'm not surprised that J didn't pay attention enough to the movie to realize that, nor that she's not intelligent enough to understand, but she shouldn't go spouting her thoughts on a movie she clearly didn't watch properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Holy Hell they are digging at the bottom of the barrel for content. They are now doing their Top 5 Things to do in each land starting with Diagon Alley.
I can save them lots of time...

Tim & Jenn’s Top Five Things To Do At Any Park.

1) Eat
2) Eat
3) Eat
4) Eat
5) Complain about something

• Haha

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Hi New poster. I found your forum after getting increasingly frustrated with the Slackers. was amazed to find there are people of a similar view.

I used to enjoy the trackers, Living in the UK and a big theme park fan it was nice to get some escapism and feel like i was at the parks with Tim. I started getting frustrated during lockdown and the way they seemed to be overly cautious to everything. I did admire their views on staying safe but when they started going to the parks and still moaning about the virus and crowds etc it really miffed me.

I still watch the vlogs but now skipping and Jackson bits and food bits (we are not likely to be able to try any of these foods so what's the point in 'reviewing' them) I'm not getting a lot of entertainment out of them.

Interesting reading about the Jackson stuff. At the start they did seem to be doting parents, asking for advice etc, now Jackson just seems to be dumped in convenient locations and it's all about the food.

Anyway, I do have a question. Are we having a Christmas Tree sweepstake? I seem to remember last year the tree was up for months, maybe even March?? Do we think it will be up for a similar time this year because of the hectic schedule with all the staycations? I mean they couldn't even find time to wrap pressies (although they found plenty of time to unwrap Jacksons from his grandparents.)

Anyway. My guess for Christmas Tree removal will be 29th Jan :D

Regina Phelange

Hi! New here but I wanted to share a few thoughts about TTT as of lately.

Now it’s time to help would never be a thing if not for their urban video. It’s all about damage control to their image.

Their self righteous Covid fear “we still get delivery groceries and let it sit in our garage for 48 hours due to covid” and their self righteous “we will NOT be going back to the park” died our real quick with these other vloggers like Dev and Resort TV 1 jumped in subs because they actually did their part and not TTT is a little threatened.

The fact that they can barely accomplish 1 task per day makes me cringe on a daily basis.

Jackson is a prop that makes them not work as hard because they’re sooo busy and stressed- 2 work from home parents with only 1 child.

their flexing- I work in New York and make a great salary and I don’t even spend money like that.

They left a bad taste in Disney’s mouth. They care more about their influence over other people by being sanctimonious and discouraging Disney instead of taking a step back and realizing Disney made them who they are and it’s just another bridge they burn with their tone deafness. Ok rant over lol

Hi! New here but I wanted to share a few thoughts about TTT as of lately.

Now it’s time to help would never be a thing if not for their urban video. It’s all about damage control to their image.

Their self righteous Covid fear “we still get delivery groceries and let it sit in our garage for 48 hours due to covid” and their self righteous “we will NOT be going back to the park” died our real quick with these other vloggers like Dev and Resort TV 1 jumped in subs because they actually did their part and not TTT is a little threatened.

The fact that they can barely accomplish 1 task per day makes me cringe on a daily basis.

Jackson is a prop that makes them not work as hard because they’re sooo busy and stressed- 2 work from home parents with only 1 child.

their flexing- I work in New York and make a great salary and I don’t even spend money like that.

They left a bad taste in Disney’s mouth. They care more about their influence over other people by being sanctimonious and discouraging Disney instead of taking a step back and realizing Disney made them who they are and it’s just another bridge they burn with their tone deafness. Ok rant over lol
correction : they care more about their Covid influence by discouraging people from going to DisneyWorld instead of trying to encouraging people to go and be safe. They’d rather be viewed a certain way by their stans and not thinking long term on how this will effect their channel.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn....
“I would like Jackson to sleep through the night”

mine is younger than yours (albeit only by maybe a week or two) and he’s been doing that for the best part of 7 months.
my theory? And I’m no doctor or expert...

I don’t think Jackson sleeps through the night because he isn’t stimulated enough mentally or physically throughout the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

2020planner

VIP Member
Was it? Love them or loathe them, the Trackers get called shitty parents for whatever they do. But calling them out for strapping their child CORRECTLY into a Pram is ridiculous. Next thing they’ll be getting criticised for using a car seat correctly and people will be coming on saying they let their children roll all over the car whilst driving 🙄.
The Trackers might do shitty things but strapping their child into a Pram correctly isn’t one of them.
And yes, if you can’t be arsed to strap your child into a Pram then that makes you a shitty parent.
You can make your case without directly telling another individual on this board - of whom you know NOTHING about beyond ONE COMMENT THEY MADE - that they are flat-out a "shitty parent."

Also, the Trackers put their life out there to be judged. They obviously are well-paid for doing so.

If you're going to be an apologist for the Trackers, perhaps this is not the board for you.

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
Many months ago it was pointed out that Tim and Jenn were fighting for Jackson's attention. Tim would hold and force his attention on Jackson, Jenn would constantly ask Jackson if Mommy was his favorite.

I'm not keeping up with the vlogs (too much gagging on my part to watch), is there still a power struggle going on with these two using Jackson as the prize to be won?
I am in the sparsely watching boat. Watching segments of vlogs that others have highlighted. It still gives me a view of who they are as people and how they interact with each other.

Neither is amused that Jackson is walking. This means more work for them as he is not content to sit strapped into a stroller all day.
They now have to be “parents” and supervise his whereabouts.

I don’t get the impression that Tim is very hands on. Other that jamming food in Jackson’s mouth and harshly man handling him to place him where Tim wants I don’t see much more parenting contributions on Tim’s part.

This leaves Jenn who is not enamored with Jackson (the miracle baby). He is like a pet. There when convenient, but usually ignored by her when she sees food. She does the basic caretaking of him. But she brings nothing to the table intellectually.

Both are near 40. Yet they act like two teenagers playing house. Jackson is a real boy who is dependent on them. Love him, teach him and nurture him.

Jackson deserves better than how you are treating him, T&J!

CookiesAndBeer

Top 5 TPP (Tracker Pet Peeves)
1. Let your kid feed himself
2. The repetitive use of words, do you looove it, I feel like, it’s delicious, oh noooo
3. The lack of creativity/hyper focus on the strangest things
4. Your lack of accountability, if your COVID comfort level has evolved, own it
5. You’ve strayed so far from what you claim your channel is
What’s your 5?
1. The exploitation and neglect of Jackson
2. Jenn being narcissistic and abusive to pretty much everyone
3. Jenn looking like absolute shite on camera. If you want to wear comfy clothes and no makeup, fine, but if you’re making a living by broadcasting your face to thousands, at least look decent. Wear your hair down and wash it. She used to make an effort but that’s gone out the window
4. To tie in with 3, also clean the damn house.
5. The flexing of their lifestyle mixed with the complaints about damn near everything. Be grateful for your insanely awesome life. You don’t have to enjoy everything, but for God’s sake, I hate watching them bitch about the food, about the prices of things, about the rain, etc. I’ve been to Universal once in my life and never to Disney and I would absolutely lose my mind if I could have access to what they have

Also honorable mention is them shifting into this “dumbed down” version of themselves. Asking moronic questions for comments and not knowing how to properly pronounce things.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Seriously - the amounts of food they eat in day!!! I'm overweight and don't eat a quarter of what they consume in a day! And wtf - Jenn orders way more than Tim does. Tim's meal....View attachment 366243

Jenn's meal - after eating at Animal Kingdom earlier...
View attachment 366242
Jenn lives as if each day she's on the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan.

She needs an app, entree with side, and dessert...for EVERY MEAL

• Haha

CherryTree

Edited to add: I really hope they don't touch that subject, TBH, as I think it'll touch a nerve w/ many of their viewers just like it did last time.
UGH. I hate politics. That's why I try and stay out of getting too invested in politics. :(
Respectfully, I disagree somewhat here. Personally, my issue with the way the Slackers handled the BLM conversation was that it was about THEM. They were called out on their racist videos so they went into damage control mode. The "now it's time to help" is their cutesy way of diverting attention to feel-good charities without doing much work themselves so they can feel better.

I think it's okay, even necessary, for political conversations to happen in these spaces. The ability to avoid politics is in itself is a huge privilege, staying silent when these huge, important social movements are happening is damning as well. What irks me is the performative garbage the Slackers did, awkwardly posturing about their outro as if it means anything.