Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

quietcandy

VIP Member
The Tim Resolution Tracker:
  • They want to do in 2021, everything they had planned for 2020 but couldn't do.
    • Absolutely not happening. They didn't even rewatch their 2020 video to see what they had wanted to do.
  • Tim wants a vaccine for his parents, and the rest of them.
    • Will likely happen
  • Tim wants to stay in every Disney Resort.
    • They will only stay in the deluxe or moderate locations and completely avoid any of the value resorts. They'll stay in 5-6 max.
  • Jenn wants to start up the Podcast again.
    • They'll do a few episodes and give it up again.
  • Tim wants to update the rest of the house.
    • LOL. This won't happen unless they hire out, which they won't do.
  • Tim wants to lose weight, Jenn wants to lose weight and start a work out regiment.
    • They'll start up multiple diets and give them up after a week or so. They'll probably spend money on expensive exercise equipment (I'm actually surprised they haven't gotten a Peloton bike yet, or one of those workout mirrors) and use it 3x then tuck it away in that mess of an office or garage and forget about it.
  • Tim wants to stay in an RV at Fort Wilderness.
    • This will happen. They'll hate it.
  • Jenn wants to go to Tokyo and Disneyland....which she wants to do by CAR.
    • If they travel anywhere in the US this year it'll be to Disneyland, and they will fly. Can a Tesla even do long road trips?
  • Jenn also wants Jack$on to sleep through the night so she can sleep 12 hours.
    • He'll start sleeping more because that's what babies do, but JFC 12 hours? How fucking spoiled and selfish can you be to sleep that much? I loved Tim's reaction to this in the video.
  • Tim wants to teach Jack$on to swim, which Jenn says "Fully?" I'm sorry you can either swim or not swim there's not really an in between.
    • They'll make a half-assed attempt at this but it'll never stick because the pool will have to be regularly cleaned in order for them to regularly do swim lessons. They should just take him to a swim camp, but they won't. Jenn also mentioned wanting to take him to a waterpark, but they probably won't do this until the fall sometime if covid is handled better by then, which it's Florida and I'm not at all confident in our state getting anything under control again. There was 21K cases reported the other day.
  • Tim wants to visit the Grand Canyon.
    • Won't happen.
  • Jenn wants to go to Canada.
    • Absolutely won't happen.
  • Tim wants to do an Alaskan Disney Cruise....to which Jenn says "MAYBE THE MEDITERRERIAN?"
    • 1000% won't happen
  • Tim wants to give Jack$on a million hugs.
    • I will give it to Tim that he does try to be a good dad.
  • Jenn wants an outdoor play area err prison pen for Jack$on.
    • Jenn said "parks aren't really a thing right now" which isn't true at all - if you can take Jackson to a theme park, you can take him to a normal park. I bet their double gated neighborhood has a few small parks they could WALK to - there's a fitness regimen for them right there, taking your child on walks around the neighborhood! - and Jackson could enjoy them without them being overly crowded. I live in an ungated, cheap HOA neighborhood in the Orlando area and we have 3 separate parks that are open and never crowded. Anyway, why this fuck is this something you want to start doing? They have a yard, they should absolutely be using it!

Reactions: 10

2020planner

VIP Member
Boobzmagee and Roma - you both hit the nail on the head.

Tim's no angel but man, these last several vlogs, he just looks like he's depressed, tired, and over all this... while she, on the other hand, seems absolutely beside herself with giddiness (and obviously is enjoying featuring herself in the thumbnails).

Boobooblublu

Another one of their controlling behaviors.
Cause Jackson hates the parks, is mobile and will want to get down to walk.
Strapping him in the stroller has nothing to do with controlling him. It’s all to do with safety. If you honestly don’t strap your toddlers into their strollers then shame on you. The Pram could tip or fall and the child could sustain serious injuries. I’m embarrassed for anyone who doesn’t adhere to this basic safety.

I don’t understand why they still strap him in like that. I stopped buckling my son’s shoulder straps when he was able to sit up on his own.
Well you’re clearly a shitty parent then. God help your poor child if that Pram was to tip or fall.

• Angry
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Ok I’m about to make some enemies

I’m getting tired of ALL THE VLOGGERS 🤣🤣🙈🙈

Don’t kick me off here.

The slackers and PCDev are THE WORST so I’m still with you all there

However, Jackie is so nauseatingly positive...she likes/loves EVERYTHING and everything is always “so beautiful” and it gets tiresome

PMM or Nate I just cannot...something about him just absolutely grates on my last nerve. He seems like a nice enough person but as a vlogger he’s just unbearable to watch.

Molly from AllEars I do generally like even though she eats like a child who has 17 siblings and she needs to fend for herself🤣

Just my opinions of course
PREACH.

I'm over all of them too.

Jackie and PMM too. I cannot get on board with talking about how awesome either of them are.

Yes, PMM seems more gracious than Michael Kay when gifted a DVC stay, but so what? He's still making money off of us viewing him sitting by himself on a balcony getting a free vacay. Both of them are. Cry me a river.

Jackie is too damn positive about everything and she seems to always bounce from one guys' vlog to the next, be it Woo or PMM or someone else. I remember a shot of a video ending of Woo's where the last image was the hotel room they were sharing. Is she banging them - at least once? Side action? Friends with benefits? Just eww.

She also always has this strange wide-eyed look on her face - as if everything in the world is just so mesmerizing - and it just annoys the crap out of me.

Molly from All Ears needs to learn how to apply less lipstick (and maybe even less foundation). The way she lines her lips sloppily with lipliner and then puts tons of lipstick on - I know we'd have a field day if Jenn did the same thing.

In the end, they're just all about the money. All about how many views they can get. Views = $$. They really don't give a rat's patootie about us. They just don't want to get "real" jobs.

And when we were complaining about Trackers and their reaction to COVID, Jackie was flying to the UK. How was that responsible?

And when we were complaining about the Trackers doing random things, Jackie, PMM, and WDW Couple were resort-hopping to get Fall / Halloween drinks and treats and do "gondola bar crawls" when all the WDW info said that only resort guests or those with dining reservations could visit resorts.

(I know that Disney is lax on the latter, as I went to resorts w/out issue around Christmas...but you get my point)

I probably could go on with examples if I got more coffee in me. 🤣

Bottom line - The great majority of us were all were giddy over watching the Trackers at one point with even some of us [not me though - LOL] defending them on social media, and they royally let us down by ultimately showing their true selves.

That's why I'm not getting on board with gushing over any of these vloggers anymore.

JMHO.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Y’all, not one of you has ever given your kid an iPad or phone to be calm during dinner lol okay FOH
My kids are in their 20s, so LOL, nope, it was pretty much unheard of to hand a phone to a baby unless you wanted it broken. Food was the entertainment and when they were upset, I held them or decided it was bath time.

In a live stream they did admit it was still open. They had gotten a gift that was very new and had to admit that it was still open
Classic Trackers :rolleyes: I will never forget them getting a package with a blanket for their dog that had passed because they don't open their packages.. How could anyone be okay with them caring so little for what is sent to them.

mjm9

VIP Member
Jackie posted a hosted video from The Boathouse today, and not only was it more informative than anything the Trackholes ever post, it took Less time than theirs...and she has a beer, even some history about that particular brew!
“ I finally got around to watching Super Enthused video about Wine bar George and it’s so amazing compared to TTT. The fact they didn’t show any wine pairings or restaurant atmosphere and took the most expensive item on the menu to go, I’m not surprised why they haven’t been hosted since.”
- Regina Phelange

Love Jackie at Super Enthused! 💕
I feel she does mini commercials for the venue/restaurant.
She does her homework and always has background nuggets to share with the viewer about the venue/restaurant and/or a food/beverage offered. She is very open about being #Hosted and is very grateful for the opportunity. She never orders up just because it’s #Hosted. And she is always a generous tipper to her server.

Last edited:

maddiebsc

I agree you can’t call someone a shitty parent for one comment they make. Whilst we’re on this topic, I don’t believe it’s okay to call Jenn fat, ugly etc because she said that about someone else. Before anyone says I’m a Tracker apologist, I’m not. Jenn should be called out for being nasty, along with all their other bullshit, but I don’t believe saying the same about her is the right way to do it as you may be perceived to be stooping to her level. Happy new year to you all :)

peteykirch

VIP Member
I'm fairly certain the regular park tickets and annual passes have a clause that prohibits or forbids commercial activity while in the parks. Making a video for profit equals commercial activity. Disney could shut down for profit vlogging any moment they wish but I assume for now the free advertising they gain outweighs the negatives. *Cue gif of Jenn nearly running over some kid to get to Poo.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Tim and Jenn would be those assholes at Costco who leave their cart sideways down a random aisle. They definitely would be the type to block aisles for a free sample, luckily they don't do those anymore.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
They are still at the Hotel, and they were told to get to breakfast before 9AM. I'm shocked they got up that early.

Tim shows us random buildings off in the distance that make up the Orlando Skyline.

Jesus they get to breakfast a little before 8AM...I'm legitimately shocked the Dairy Queen got up that early, then again if you tempt her with food she would get out of bed.

We get footage of Tim forcing Jack$on to color with crayons.

Jenn only ordered one thing for breakfast which shocks me....

So they cut and they are back in the room, and they put Jack$on down for a nap, and they are getting ready for lunch...ALREADY?

They are going to Disney Springs for Lunch to meet up with Friends....Jenn wants to eat at Wine Bar George....

Tim complains about how busy it is.

They go to Wine Bar George....

Whoever their friends are, they are not American, they are definitely English or Irish.

They ordered a shit ton of food...Jenn has 2 plates! Pork Pluma and Burrata.

They left Disney Springs because it was too crowded for Tim's comfort.

Now they are at Animal Kingdom, and they want to take Jack$on to pet the goats.

They just remember that park hopping started again today (Jan 1st)

Tim now spoiling Baby Yoda's Name. I guess he feels it's 2021 so they don't care if you don't know it.

They go to DIno-Rama to win Jack$on the last plush....

Tim says he didn't win anything, but they showed him winning at the Watergun game...Editing is hard!

They eat their Golden Champagne Marshmallows that they forgot to eat at Midnight.

Tim says it tastes like fancy Grape Juice Marshmallow....Jenn says it was a novelty and she wouldn't order it again.

Tim complains about having to fold up the stroller to get on the train to Rafiki's Planet Watch.

Tim is very enthused and entertained by the goats...

Tim wants to know the difference between a lamb and a sheep.

We learn all about different types of sheeps.

We then we see a pig.

Then there's an injured animal with a sock on her hoof.

They find some alpacas which Tim says he doesn't trust.

We get footage of Jack$on petting a sheep.

Jenn is among her people as the goats and sheep make random noises demanding to be fed.

The crowd is beginning to thin out because the park is closing in less than hour or so....Tim says it's the best time to be there.

Tim seems shocked that park hopping is dependent on availability.

They are back at the Hotel, and they ordered a Chocolate Lava Cake, and then BOOM JUMP CUT.

The Slackers are back home because they forgot to record an outro, because it's not like they've been vlogging for over a decade...

Tim says they didn't eat dinner...well no shit they ate like 10k calories for breakfast and lunch.

Tim wants to stay at that Marriot again, Jenn wants to stay so she can use their pool and lazy river facilities.

Their Time to Help Charity? The Disney Conservation Fund....and Jenn apparently has the giggles reading the description right off the website.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I came to see the reactions to the latest video from...11:30pm TONIGHT...and nobody has commented yet. Can't believe she is posting these at almost midnight now. 😂 They squeezed in an ending saying they are dropping the daily charity (going to Fridays) and going back to "Now it's time to pay the price" again. They had a story about a boy that came up to them saying he wanted to record the outro and had been practicing forever according to his mother. So they felt "bad"...this smelled like a crock of poo to me. A mega-fan practiced an outro they haven't used in months and months?

• Wow

mmc2020

Top 5 TPP (Tracker Pet Peeves)
1. Let your kid feed himself
2. The repetitive use of words, do you looove it, I feel like, it’s delicious, oh noooo
3. The lack of creativity/hyper focus on the strangest things
4. Your lack of accountability, if your COVID comfort level has evolved, own it
5. You’ve strayed so far from what you claim your channel is
What’s your 5?
1. Appearing oblivious to Jackson’s development. Making him spend hours in a stroller nearly every day, hovering over him and directing play at home, not just putting food in front of him so he can learn to feed himself and develop fine motor skills, etc.
2. Jenn. Tagging along and inserting herself and her commentary into everything, riding in the backseat, stuffing her face with food that is too big to fit in her mouth, her dumpy frumpy wardrobe, her inability to cook and maintain cleaning when she doesn’t have a real job, etc.
3. “And now it’s time to help”. Reading off the website of a random charity every video that they will forget as soon as they stop recording is so disingenuous.
4. The constant contractions. “We would never do xyz”... and then two weeks later they do xyz, often with some twisted justification. Like they can’t see family this Christmas because of Covid, but hey let’s spend Christmas Eve jumping around all 4 parks.
5. The constant monitoring and deleting of all comments that are even slightly critical is pathetic.

BippyG

Jenn and DIM you are literally the most self centred people ever!!
Opening up a child’s Christmas presents then holding them back!
Then passing them off as gifts you have bought him!
what a cheap nasty thing to do not to mention manipulative if I were Tim’s parents I would be outraged.....BUT they can’t because you are a toxic narcissist who will hold their own grandchild against them!

• Heart

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
I’m not a Tracker apologist but there’s other things to call them out on-basic child safety isn’t one of them.
And if someone chooses to publicly admit that they can’t be bothered strapping a child into a Pram then I’ll judge them how I see fit ✌🏼
First we don’t have prams here, they are strollers. And the poster you called a shitty parents does strap her kid in, just not with the entire harness. At 13 months the lap strap is sufficient. He does need free motion range so he can lean forward or to the side if he wants.

Reactions: 9
Happy New Years to all!! Hope you all have a wonderful, happy, and healthy 2021!

They have such a beautiful (and expensive) home, I just don't understand why they don't want to spend more time there. Sure it's a bit messy from what we've seen in vlogs but maybe just take a day or two off from filming and editing to tidy things up. I can understand one or two staycations but as 2020planner pointed out, they've been on 8. I feel like that's excessive and they're just trying to flaunt their status and wealth. One day this is all going to come crashing down on them, from the views and subscribers going down it looks like this could be the start. And what about Jackson? As Love_the_kitz just said, it takes planning and effort to keep little ones entertained. I get the impression that Tim or Jenn really only play with him when they're filming. Along with our conversations about Jackson not having a set schedule, I'm sure all of these staycations at a new location with no familiarity (with what feels like) every other week can't be good for his development.

TimIsAFresser

They have to be playing dumb or something! They know this year is the 50th anniversary. And for someone going to MK at least once a week and buts spirit jerseys with the year you should know that date.
I think it was mentioned before that they and other vloggers purposely say things wrong to get people to post a comment with the correct information to increase the amount of comments and that leads to more views or something with the algorithm for the videos.

Rebelle

VIP Member
JennDoesn’t is the type of person who should never be allowed to wear open toed shoes. No one deserves to see those alien feet.
People always give me shit bc I wear Birkenstocks and love them. I’ve been wearing the 2 strap Arizona sandals since I was a kid (My dad is from Austria, they’re pretty much mandatory there lol). Now that I’m an adult they actually help with my back pain. But JFC her sandals are UGLY.
4936CA34-FB0F-49E3-92F8-56826598F8BC.png

• Haha
  • Sick