Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

larrade1

I think she is just one of those women who has a lot of platonic guy friends. Isn't she still dating that guy from England?

Is it just me or the more red lipstick and shiny makeup she puts on the more mannish she looks?
She is dating the guy from expedition theme park another YouTuber channel. I think she just loves theme parks so can't fault her for that. I noticed the Vee-La but thought it was because she is cuban. I hate PCDEV as he is a whiny baby, I was a fan but I met him and Bianca ran over and clung onto his arm and basically walked him away.

Olivias1701

Another small channel I watch bragged they made $100,000 in two months on around 10 or 11 million views.

The Trackers could possibly still be pulling down more than $500,000 a year. But if that is true why have a mortgage on the house? Tax reasons possibly. They could easily build a better life by hiring a nanny and an editor. So either they are hoarding money or Jenn's ego is too fragile to hire people to help her.
Terrible with money.

loras1954

Well stated.

Definitely all the conflict and drama is initiated by Jenn. She isn’t happy (or appreciative for what she has) in life, so she takes great pleasure in making others miserable.

I can totally see her pitting Tim and Jackson against each other to get her way down the road.

Now to the present....
Tim needs to get his channel back and be allowed to do his thing, solo. The proof was in the Gatorland vlog. He was the Tim of old. Relaxed, inquisitive (he was comfortable asking questions) and kind of goofy. TTT channel is the family $$$ maker. Tim needs the freedom to do it his way.

Jenn needs to grow up and put on her big girl panties! If she so much wants to be a Mom, like she claims, then she needs to act like one. That means staying home and having good quality bonding time with Jackson. He should be learning, exploring and discovering. It also means making healthy home cooked foods to feed Jackson.

Jackson needs the security of having a place he knows as “home.” They are on the go so much (theme parks, staycations, AMI, plus strapped in a stroller most of the day) that his bedroom isn’t as familiar as it should be to him at 13 months. He doesn’t automatically recognize “oh, yes. There’s my crib. That’s where I sleep”. Or “There’s the comfy chair where mommy/daddy read books to me before I go to sleep.” (I really don’t think the latter happens. It just seemed to fit 😆)
Why is he not talking?

Olivias1701

I remember when my son dropped his long naps...I’ll admit I cried a little because they were my time to power through my daily chores. But we adapted.
He is 5 now and doesn’t sleep 12 hours so she’s smoking some serious drugs to think she’ll ever see consistent 12 hour sleeps.

most normal adults only need 8 to function properly. I get about 6 and do more in the first hour of my day than JennBo does in her whole day

Why is Jenn holding Jackson like she just won him at a carnival game? Jackson looks PISSED and wants to get down

they are SO controlling and only allow him to explore when it fits their schedule

I’m a huge advocate for having a schedule with kiddos but you also have to go with the flow sometimes View attachment 369946
my baby is going to be 5 months soon and I can’t wait to just get 6-8 hours straight. i exclusively pump, so we bottle feed, and until 8 months it’s recommended that I pump in the middle of the night. otherwise i’d be getting 8 hours as my little one typically sleeps from 7:30-6 and I go to bed around 10.

Olivias1701

It doesn’t look like a Disney hotel to me... and the music playing during the fireworks is Ke$ha which doesn’t seem very Disney to me?!