Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Don't forget the piano players, like Piano Rob, that lost their jobs when Jellyrolls closed too.
Bob has been keeping busy. Disney has him listed as "Temporarily unavailable" which I pray means he's coming back (should he choose to).
So is the rumor true that the Trackers pulled some strings to get the Covid-19 vaccine early?
How is that possible? My hospital just started giving the vaccine to our non clinical staff?
Yup. That's a flat out lie by one of the chip dips who calls themselves a fan.

We're still in phase 1a:
  • 1a: Healthcare personnel and Long-term care facility residents
  • 1b: Frontline essential workers and People age 75 years and older
  • 1c: People aged 65 through 74 years and People aged 16 through 64 years with underlying medical conditions and Other essential workers
The trackers don't even qualify for phase 2, they have to wait for 3 meaning they will not see the vaccine until April or May at the earliest given the delays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Olivias1701

There you have it, folks. A reminder from the Universal video that they are “not” going on indoor rides. If you are planning at trip and care to know about rides, this is not the channel to help you plan.
Or if you are going on a trip period 😂

• Haha

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
We were there this time last year and for my husband and my friends husband to play golf.. it was more more than £2000 for the day!! (I wanted to kill him...)

• Sick

debster

I’ve no idea why these are appearing in my recommended section, and even less idea what is causing me to press play, but I’m literally killing myself laughing at this one, approx 1.57 (no minging feet this time, I promise!!).

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Best thing to do is search his name on Twitter. All he does is stream, but Jenn is no "peach" either since she's been known to hang out with abusers, but mental and physical. Hell, she was even with Ian Gonzalez who is a known rapist in the HHN community, but I digress. Spokesmayne would make her film solo, and then tell her she'd get the super chats, but never give her a dime. Was controlling about her appearance, and forced her to be in videos even if she wasn't feeling it because he'd get more views if she was in it. Idk, it's a lot of shit with him, which is why looking on Twitter will help better explain. Both Chris and Jenn aren't good people, so I'm glad she's gone from the videos, but also hate that he's out there still trying to be in an influencer when he's actually a danger to the community.
Spoksies' socialblade profile should be enough to drive off anyone from seeing him as a good person to follow. It screams of video deletions to hide the past and problems keeping subscribers.

The editing is so sloppy now and has been for a while.
We don’t need a full ride POV.

also, there’s no way Jenn doesn’t read this page. Lovely to see the”It’s time to pay lip service” was about the cast members.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
NYE Video

they are “making” jalapeño poppers of prosperity and crossing their fingers that they work this year

erm uh scuse me ma’am? Prosperity was not something that your family seemed to lack this year 8 staycations later
I think the word she was searching for was one that was a synonym of grifting without sounding bad... there are none that properly fit the bill.

huydecirku

VIP Member
Counter point: they are spending more now because they have to. The one two punch of the pandemic plus losing Disney media means they have to do new things and those things appear to be eating and staying at hotels and resorts. Very boring to me but they are still getting views.

mjm9

VIP Member
They are too bad at acting to make up the whole little boy thing. What likely happened is they didn't decide to use it as an excuse to end the "time to help" segments until after they talked to him. And since they do zero planning didn't bother to get video of him saying their outro.
“A leopard never changes his spots.”

Was the boy the wrong shade?
They have done this before to POC children.

And, yes, he probably planted the seed for going back to the old outro.

I hated the charity highlight (not the charities themselves) segment cause it was insincere, fake and self serving as they NEVER had any personal involvement with any of the charities. Plus they read each charity’s mission statement straight off their website.

MustLoveGoats

Sure a vlog of the vaccine would get a huge amount of views and would be done! Also don’t you have to have the follow up one 3 weeks later (I’m not sure which one is being given in America and the time scales)
I was wondering if there were restrictions on monetizing Covid videos?

huydecirku

VIP Member
Spokesmayne is a garbage human being. I don't care about the Trackers in this instance because Spokesmayne has used, gaslit and manipulated the women in his life to advance his channel and he shouldn't be supported in the slightest.
Can you share more info? I always thought it odd his ex GF Jen was holding down two jobs when it looked like he wasn't working at all. Does he work now? Doesn't seem like he makes enough off of streaming to be his only income source.