Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
How is that possible? My hospital just started giving the vaccine to our non clinical staff?
Sure a vlog of the vaccine would get a huge amount of views and would be done! Also don’t you have to have the follow up one 3 weeks later (I’m not sure which one is being given in America and the time scales)

I remember when my son dropped his long naps...I’ll admit I cried a little because they were my time to power through my daily chores. But we adapted.
He is 5 now and doesn’t sleep 12 hours so she’s smoking some serious drugs to think she’ll ever see consistent 12 hour sleeps.

most normal adults only need 8 to function properly. I get about 6 and do more in the first hour of my day than JennBo does in her whole day

Why is Jenn holding Jackson like she just won him at a carnival game? Jackson looks PISSED and wants to get down

they are SO controlling and only allow him to explore when it fits their schedule

I’m a huge advocate for having a schedule with kiddos but you also have to go with the flow sometimes View attachment 369946
The lady is a well known Tweeter on all Disney things. I did not know they are friends.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
What a shite NYE! They act like 2 old farts but it's clear they still want to be out there having fun like they used to.
Re: camping comment in the screenshot

They'll do fine. From what I understand, the only place they plan on camping is Fort Wilderness for which they rent an RV and the owner or company comes in and sets it up for them.

Zero cooking will be involved, they'll just be buying more and more of the nasty Disney prepared foods at top $.

They won't like the RV as it's smaller than most hotel rooms outside of europe and japan and the bathrooms are outrageously small.

2020planner

VIP Member
I hope its not the case but anytime I see updates here that they haven't posted in a few days (I hardly watch the videos anymore unless its something I'm interested, thanks for saving me time Petey, so I'm never up to date), I'm just waiting for the "We Tested Positive for Covid-19." video to be published.
I know. I've often thought that myself. That, or something with Jackson.🙁

mjm9

VIP Member
Jenn was 23 or 24. When I read the obit tributes, Jenn's mom's sister made a few heartfelt and lovely entries, as did Jenn's sister Amanda. Jenn didn't. Interestingly, a person who made a tribute specifically stated they felt especially bad for Amanda, but no mention of Jenn. I know we can't draw conclusions from that; it's just interesting.
🤔 yes, very interesting

2020planner

VIP Member
I totally agree with your Comment. Also, apparently Tammy does along with a couple of others.

View attachment 366332
I liked the comment too.

But don't worry, Trackers. Ellen will soon rescue you! :rolleyes: (or Jenn can just delete it and none will be the wiser, right?)

How can I get a FB Invite to FRE?
It's just a YouTube page. No FB invite needed (unless there's some top-secret fanpage I'm not aware of). I've followed FRE from the beginning on YT.

My daughter is almost 8 and I still make sure she's in my line of sight when we're in public. I can't stand when they have him off to the side where they can't easily see him. That makes it so much easier for something to happen like someone snatching him up without them being able to react quickly.
Yep. Like that photo the stan posted the other day on IG (the stan who apparently was shaking after meeting them :rolleyes: ). They were both standing in front of Jackson (and blocked him completely) in the photo. Anyone could have taken him easily in those few seconds of being sidetracked by a stan-selfie.

mjm9

VIP Member
Gary Chapman wrote a book on “The Five Love Languages.” They are acts of service, gift-giving, physical touch, quality time, and words of affirmation.

T&J don’t possess any of them in their every day lives.
• Service - you got to be kidding! They only think of themselves
•. Gift-giving - again only to themselves
•. Physical touch - not affectionate at all
•. Quality time - yes, with their FOOD!
•. Words of affirmation - 😂 Jenn is incapable of saying anything nice.

Basically. Tim and Jenn only love their individual selves!

edit: Oops, not Jenn, else she would present herself to the world more put together. There is nothing that can be done for her ugliness inside, though.

Last edited:

ashden91

Another one of their controlling behaviors.
Cause Jackson hates the parks, is mobile and will want to get down to walk.
They better hope Jackson never figures out how to unstrap himself (although I doubt he ever will). If he does he'll probably haul ass on them lmao

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yep, none of us is claiming to be perfect parents. We have all made purchases that later we question “why did I get that!”. We’ve also made parental mistakes.

But what we have done is pivot our lifestyles to accommodate and prioritize our child’s needs and development.
its so funny when she mentioned way back when how much Jackson hated the Momaroo...I laughed and related because our son HATED it and I promptly returned.

I noticed that the slackers just kept theirs to collect dust...a $300 dust collector