Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
it’s weird because I think she halfway knows they have credit card debt and are likely swimming it in by now. She is the driving force for the constant spending they do. Honestly I think she lied to Tim and the viewers about being afraid of credit card debt. I have learned to expect the opposite of what Jenn claims
Yep! That's absolutely a possibility too. You're right about how she lies and manipulates for sure.

Reactions: 1

Granite dog

VIP Member

just 2 short years ago and JennBo says “I want to stay at fort wilderness SO bad”

then she says “the cabins are like $800 a night we definitely can’t afford that”

wtf happened with these two?! Did they hit a lottery?
Did they hit the Lottery? Yes, Jackpot was born.

2020planner

VIP Member
When exactly have they EVER waxed poetically about Celestina Warbeck? :rolleyes:

(OT but who is that Celestina? She doesn't look like the one I've always seen and loved to watch over time; most recently, a few weeks ago).

shadee91762

VIP Member
Yes, exactly. I agree they seem like nice enough people but it's super annoying after a while with the constant shout-outs to the super chats. It does feel like a constant fundraising venture every time they go live. I also agree it was kinda clueless of them to stay an hour and 15 minutes passed closing last night when CMs might have had a chance to ring in the new year with loved ones.
LOL OMG as I read your comment I'm watching Resort tv1 and Josh just said "I'm king of adventureland cuz there's no one here". He's still in the park 48 minutes after closing. Heehee

Good news guys...

Dairy Queen has deemed it warm enough to bust out her Dairy Dukes
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 367574
I'm new here so forgive me if this is a silly question but are the Trackers not cool with Spokesmayne? I know he does a GKTW fundraiser stream and I never see the Trackers or Michael kay or Dev. Is there some beef between them all or something???

Last edited:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
We met Tim twice, once in universal and once in Hollywood studios early in the video where he’s trying to get ROTR reservations and he was totally lovely... (you just had to celebrate getting a boarding group!) it’s interesting that most people say they’re not so great when they meet him with Jenn.
it’s because Jenn is sucking the life force out of him. It’s like when Superman is around kryptonite...not that Tim is a superhero or spectacular human being but Jenn is a soul sucking scumbag

Did they hit the Lottery? Yes, Jackpot was born.
haha 😆right? But honestly where is all this newfound money and spending coming from?

when we had our son all the frivolous spending stopped because we had expenses for HIM

Olivias1701

no video today it seems... but on IG story telling people that they heard that sorcerers of the magic kingdom is going away so watch their old video where the played it. 🙄

MirroredSunglasses

I don't have kids, don't intend on having my own kids (I work with students K through 8th grade), but wouldn't you want to build a cookie house with your kid around? Not when they're sleeping? For messy people they really hate the thought of Jack$on making a mess.

2020planner

VIP Member
😂
He sure learned how to drive that extremely quickly at his birthday party.

Those survival skills are kicking in fast!!
E M A N C I P A T I O N !
(think this was 2020 planner 🙏)
It wasn't me but it's hilarious nonetheless! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Olivias1701

Haven’t watched it yet but let me guess they are sitting on the floor in their dirty living room to record this? Worst set ever.

• Sick

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
I don't know, I met PMM on my trip last November, and he genuinely seemed like a gracious down to earth guy. If it's an act, he deserves an Oscar because he really made and my fiancé feel like he was exactly who he is on the vlogs. We had a nice 10-15 minute long conversation with him. You can actually see us in the background of the vlog, it was the one where he goes to Wilderness Lodge the day they put up the Christmas Tree.
I have met Nate too and he is super nice. I was in his Epcot opening day video in July. Great guy IMO! I can see why he would be annoying though, as his voice is a little too soft for me.

I saw Dev and Michael Kay on New Year's Day in AK and didn't say anything to either of them. Little did I know that the Trackers were also there at the exact same time as we were. I almost went over to Dinoland to see if they were there, but didn't. Now I kind of wish I had, because they were there!!

Last edited:

Olivias1701

It bothers me so much when people wear their own merch. Why do they constantly do this?! Jen has worn TWO of their shirts so far 4 mins into this vlog. She also very strangely pulled at her hoodie to cover herself up?! At least Tim has a normal shirt on. Jack$on has a gifted Uniqlo shirt on 🙄

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Thought I would see more traction on this topic.

What’s up with TTT stealing Molly from Allears idea for Top 5 favorite Rides?
And Michael Kay’s shooting style of your mug (Jenn) being in the shot when showing something to the viewer?
I really don’t know why they would try to steal from MK his channel is dying a quick death....but it all comes down to them not being creative and having no idea what to do. Without all the #hosted stuff they were getting they would have ran out of ideas a lot quicker. They know simply going to theme parks isn’t going to keep working so they probably looked around for “inspiration”.

Granite dog

VIP Member
In the latest Video from the Slackers, they certainly hit a home run with the title of it. Part of it is "towel talk with Tim". There are only 54,000 views but almost 1,000 comments. I tried reading the comments. A lot of the Stans have different recommendations on the best towels to get.

Screenshot 2021-01-05 at 6.41.36 PM.png

• Wow

Regina Phelange

Per Petey's recap, didn't she also say that she read the "comments" and amended her 12-hour-night sleep goal? I was curious and went back to the original vlog where she mentioned that (NYE) and like only 2-3 people referenced it that I could find, and it was positive or joking.

I think she's conflating (and / or confusing) the "comments" under the vlog with the "comments" here where we ragged on her for her 12-hour goal. :ROFLMAO:

Hi Jenn!
probably both! And she deletes comments on the vlog so she probably deleted most of the negative comments calling her out on the 12 hours of sleep goal 😂

• Haha

huydecirku

VIP Member
Another small channel I watch bragged they made $100,000 in two months on around 10 or 11 million views.

The Trackers could possibly still be pulling down more than $500,000 a year. But if that is true why have a mortgage on the house? Tax reasons possibly. They could easily build a better life by hiring a nanny and an editor. So either they are hoarding money or Jenn's ego is too fragile to hire people to help her.