Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minniemousesshoes

And yet the park capacity and crowd levels don’t seem to be getting lower... so scummy.

The worst part of that couch fight video is both of them mispronouncing chaise lounge. 😬 Is that always how Americans pronounce it? I’m canadian we would kind of rhyme that world with maze.
Is the issue not with the pronunciation of longue. It’s a chaise longue not a chaise lounge.

So I'm watching through SuperEnthused/Jackie's hosted Boathouse video now and I can't help but imagine how the Trackers would do a video like this.

Jackie starts by explaining about the Boathouse and how all the seafood is fresh daily, and that they recommended she try a specific oyster. She orders one to try it and give her review. The Trackers would have ordered all of them (at $4 each, that's a bit pricey) and since Jenn is the only seafood eater, we'd get to watch her slurp down each and every one.

Jackie then tells a fun story about a beer that is specifically brewed for the Boathouse. The Trackers "don't drink", so this would never be mentioned. And if they did drink, they'd order a ridiculous cocktail to take advantage of the free meal some more.

She then gets one appetizer. The Trackers would order at least three, one seafood, because Jenn never gets to eat seafood, one deep fried for Tim, and one that they will share.

Onto the main course! Jackie gets the filet mignon, and she specifically calls out that it's the Gibson's filet mignon as a callback to the beginning of the video where she talks about how the Boathouse is owned by Gibsons, a steakhouse in Chicago. The Trackers never give this level of history about anyplace. Jenn would get a seafood main plus a full size salad, and Tim would get a burger. They'd forget to order anything for Jackson.

Jackie holds her utensils like a human and can properly cut a steak. Jenn would use her razor teeth to rip off a piece then babybird it into Tim's mouth.

Jackie points out the seasonal items on the dessert menu and talks about what sounds delicious in each item. She orders the creme brulee. The Trackers would have ordered at least three, because they just have to try the limited seasonal items plus their one favorite dessert item. Jackson doesn't get to try because they're limiting his sugar intake.

To be fair to the Trackers, Jackie doesn't give the best food reviews either (lots of "it's so good!" "it's so delicious!") but she never sounds fake about it. None of them are professional food reviewers, so I don't really put too much into their food descriptions. However, Jackie showcases the food beautifully in her video - it's the main focus of the food review portion, not her face while she eats the food.

So, if the Trackers were hosted at the Boathouse just like Jackie was for this video, how would their total bill compare? Again, I'm just guessing as to what they'd order based on how they have ordered food in the past when hosted, and from what they've eaten before at the Boathouse.

Jackie's Hosted LunchTracker's "Hosted" Lunch
Oyster - $4Oysters - $24 (at $4 each, ordered 6)
Appetizer: Tuna Poke - $16.50Appetizers:
Tuna Poke for Jenn - $16.50
Dip Trio for Tim (only without seafood) - $8.50
Firecracker Shrimp for Jenn (she never gets seafood!) - $16
Main Course: Filet Mignon - $49.50Main Course:
Salad for Jenn - Wedge plus Salmon - $22
Ahi Tuna for Jenn (seafood, never!) - $33
Burger for Tim - $18
Filet Sliders for Tim (but Jenn will eat one) - 14
Dessert: Creme Brulee - $9Additional Side:
Truffle fries (they're their favorite!) -$10
Beverage: Beer - appx $10 (wasn't on menu but typical DS prices)Dessert:
Creme brulee - $9
Cheesecake - $10
Keylime Pie - $10
Beverage ("if" they drank alcohol publicly):
cocktail for Jenn - 15
beer for Tim - $10
Kid's meal that they'd finally order for Jackson after their main course arrives:
Salmon kid's meal - $10
Total: $89.00Total: $226
Tip: Of courseTip: THAT'S HOSTED, BABY

In conclusion, the Trackers are ultimate grifters and these companies need to never host them again. Jackie's video was wonderful and it's a great advertisement for the restaurant and actually has me wanting to make a birthday reservation there.
agreed. It wasn’t until Jackies video that I wanted to visit it.

Also I finally suffered through the Christmas Day video...
At around 34:00 they begin blabbing about the movie soul and Jen says “my purpose in life is to be a mom”

well holy shit you better step it up darling because if that’s your purpose you SUCK at it
She's a great Mouth Of Madness!

Best thing to do is search his name on Twitter. All he does is stream, but Jenn is no "peach" either since she's been known to hang out with abusers, but mental and physical. Hell, she was even with Ian Gonzalez who is a known rapist in the HHN community, but I digress. Spokesmayne would make her film solo, and then tell her she'd get the super chats, but never give her a dime. Was controlling about her appearance, and forced her to be in videos even if she wasn't feeling it because he'd get more views if she was in it. Idk, it's a lot of shit with him, which is why looking on Twitter will help better explain. Both Chris and Jenn aren't good people, so I'm glad she's gone from the videos, but also hate that he's out there still trying to be in an influencer when he's actually a danger to the community.
Jenn and Tim were lowkey in contact with him a couple of years ago, I am 90% they still do. Ex-liking each other Instagram posts

2020planner

VIP Member
Re: Josh from WDW Couple
I met Josh at one of my RunDisney races. Thought it would be a quick hello, but he stopped and we had a nice chat.

I’ve always had the impression that he loves the technical side of vlogging. As has been proved with the photographic quality of his work over time and their starting the JTRmedia company. It’s the being in front of the camera that he is uncomfortable with.
I'm glad you had a good chat with him. In the words of Michael Kay, "good to know!" :)

My opinion of him is taken not only from the FRE thing but also once when I noticed him getting VERY snotty with his own supporters / viewers re: a vlog back awhile ago where it was written in all lowercase letters and can't remember the exact title but it was total clickbait about something like "we're leaving Disney" or "we left Disney" or something. It gave the impression upon first glance that they were ending vlogging but it really was just them leaving Disney at night to go right to the airport to go on a trip somewhere. (This was way before the pandemic).

Some people called him out for it in the comments - like, basically, don't resort to clickbait - you're better than that and don't need to do that to boost your #s and he was SUCH a dick. Nothing even like just a "thanks for your input" or better yet, maybe don't even respond at all and just do better next time. Instead, he was combative, talked down to people, was snarky... just acted like a total bitch.

So he might be nice in person - and that's great! - but he sure as hell hasn't come across the best when confronted with honest criticism in writing - even from their own viewers.

Olivias1701

Yep 👍🏼

I edited because I wasn’t clear.

And I chuckle when she makes a point to let everyone know she cannot finish even small meals because home girl looks like she can eat
I was a bit shocked by your comment as I remember her looking super thin. Has she gained weight due to the theme park diet too?

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Just saw a friend post something about a drone online and it made me think of the drone Tim used illegally for a min....has there been any drone footage since? And do we know if he has since actually registered it like he was supposed to?

NewMember2020

I remember when my son dropped his long naps...I’ll admit I cried a little because they were my time to power through my daily chores. But we adapted.
He is 5 now and doesn’t sleep 12 hours so she’s smoking some serious drugs to think she’ll ever see consistent 12 hour sleeps.

most normal adults only need 8 to function properly. I get about 6 and do more in the first hour of my day than JennBo does in her whole day

Why is Jenn holding Jackson like she just won him at a carnival game? Jackson looks PISSED and wants to get down

they are SO controlling and only allow him to explore when it fits their schedule

I’m a huge advocate for having a schedule with kiddos but you also have to go with the flow sometimes View attachment 369946
Maybe it's the angle of the pic but Jenn actually looks like she is more slender than other pics we've previously seen of her from early December. She doesn't look as wide as she did in the GKTW Christmas tree dress or even for Little J's b-day party.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
These comments are too much.

Tearing up? A "better time in the world?"

And somehow I think that if it was anyone *but* the Trackholes, their stans would be "cancelling" *that* person quicker than you could blink an eye for the same exact past behavior. These stans are so delusional.

Renée Yell8 hours ago
Oh no! I haven’t watched it yet but I’m already tearing up - I missed it so much - reminds me of a better time in the world 🥲🥲♥🥲🥲

Ajel Manansala14 hours ago
When Tim said "and now it's time to pay the price" it hit me right in the feels 2020 was so rough and it made me feel more like it's normal times before the pandemic. I loved the charities so I think this compromise you guys had is perfect.

Billy Beatrice1 hour ago
Yes at last!! It was irritating that they were bullied into that by cancel culture.

That's what I knew too. Sean is / was Pete's boy toy.

Fiasco is married. His wife went after people who were crapping on him for that awful vlog.

He was also in the Navy. I've seen pics.
Thank you for clearing that up. Really no reason to keep Fiasco around though, he's not worth it and reeks of being a con.
As for his military record, pics mean nothing and I hope Pete W. calls to check his service record. Most of the men in my life have been military, the only ones who mentioned their service outside of being asked about it (which they still kept private) were the ones who were frauds or covering up something.

peteykirch

VIP Member
OK. I had made a comment about Jenn's lies biting her in the ass but then I went and watched the vlog (ya forced me to do it! :ROFLMAO: ) to try and see who it was in the car.

Where was the person in the passenger seat? I didn't see them. Can you screenshot it?

In 2018, I remember it was quoted at $25,000 annually.

My eyes must have deceived me, I swore I saw someone in the passenger seat. I will say it is odd how later in the vlog the front passenger door is open as they getting ready to leave the 4 Seasons, but no one sits up there.