The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an interesting point that a stan made. Why hasn't this been something they've considered - across ALL of these months - for the "now it's time to help" segment? You'd think it'd be front and center in their minds, wouldn't you?

Amber Holmes17 hours ago
Happy holiday! I love your videos and enjoy watching! I am visions impaired and understand that Tim's father is blind/vision impaired. I think it would be great if you mentions a organization towards that. Examples would be American Foundation for the Blind or Blinded Veterans Association. I was born with my disability and have lived my entire life depending on organizations for mobility devices and vision devices that are donated by others.
Excellent point!

Again I don’t watch TTT, unless someone here mentions something that peaks my interest.

First of all, we know THEY DON’T DONATE A SINGLE PENNY TO ANY CHARITY!!
They could care less about the charities they hawk. Unless it benefits them (ie. GKTW) where they can get free stuff and make money.

They are not intellectual enough, nor selfless enough to think of charities related to their families’ struggles. Guyzz, it’s too much work!

Has anyone noticed this person? momokoblue? He / she frequently comments like Ellen - always sticking up for the Trackers, often combative with who may say something not-so-lovey-dovey, and often getting things wrong with their know-it-all responses.

Dana Bradbury3 hours ago
How come Jen never talks about her family? I think I have heard her mention a sister once or twice but never parents.

Hide reply
momokoblue
momokoblue
2 hours ago
Her mother passed away when she was younger. She's mentioned that several times in the vlogs. I think she was primarily raised by her grandparents and that's about it.
Re: momokoblue2 comment
I thought Jenn was early 20’s, not a child (though she currently acts like one).
Raised by her grandparents?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Seriously - the amounts of food they eat in day!!! I'm overweight and don't eat a quarter of what they consume in a day! And wtf - Jenn orders way more than Tim does. Tim's meal....
2020-12-31 (13).png

Jenn's meal - after eating at Animal Kingdom earlier...
2020-12-31 (12).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Excellent point!

Again I don’t watch TTT, unless someone here mentions something that peaks my interest.

First of all, we know THEY DON’T DONATE A SINGLE PENNY TO ANY CHARITY!!
They could care less about the charities they hawk. Unless it benefits them (ie. GKTW) where they can get free stuff and make money.

They are not intellectual enough, nor selfless enough to think of charities related to their families’ struggles. Guyzz, it’s too much work!

Re: momokoblue2 comment
I thought Jenn was early 20’s, not a child (though she currently acts like one).
Raised by her grandparents?
Jenn was 23 or 24. When I read the obit tributes, Jenn's mom's sister made a few heartfelt and lovely entries, as did Jenn's sister Amanda. Jenn didn't. Interestingly, a person who made a tribute specifically stated they felt especially bad for Amanda, but no mention of Jenn. I know we can't draw conclusions from that; it's just interesting.

Reactions: 1
Oh yes, I’ve felt the wrath of momokoblue...They’ve even commented under some FRE tracker videos and had a fit.
There is Stan that recently started to appear on FREs videos. His/her name is Professor Meyers. I see that you made a reply. Even FRE gave you a well deserved heart for that comment.

Screenshot 2020-12-31 at 2.39.16 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jenn was 23 or 24. When I read the obit tributes, Jenn's mom's sister made a few heartfelt and lovely entries, as did Jenn's sister Amanda. Jenn didn't. Interestingly, a person who made a tribute specifically stated they felt especially bad for Amanda, but no mention of Jenn. I know we can't draw conclusions from that; it's just interesting.
🤔 yes, very interesting

And yet the park capacity and crowd levels don’t seem to be getting lower... so scummy.

The worst part of that couch fight video is both of them mispronouncing chaise lounge. 😬 Is that always how Americans pronounce it? I’m canadian we would kind of rhyme that world with maze.
Is the issue not with the pronunciation of longue. It’s a chaise longue not a chaise lounge.

There is Stan that recently started to appear on FREs videos. His/her name is Professor Meyers. I see that you made a reply. Even FRE gave you a well deserved heart for that comment.

View attachment 366248
Yes, what has happened to our friend, FRE?
Haven’t heard from her/him of late.
Hope everything is OK?

note: maybe in the new year. they did tell us they would be on holiday break.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Baby’s toy haul? Are they for real ? bleeping flexing assholes. I’m just disgusted by them. Wankers !

The one thing that’s really starting to grind my gears is that Jackson is often in the shot behind Jenn (if she’s eating, which is like 99% of the time) or if they’re both talking to the camera. It goes against all my parenting instincts to turn my back on my kid. She is in front of me always so I can see her. Tim is the one filming usually so really it’s up to Jenn to ensure that Jackson is okay, and yet there she is happily gurning into the camera and paying more attention to the food in front of her. Meanwhile some rabid Stan could quite easily approach Jackson without either of them noticing. Where are her motherly protective instincts?

I’m also from the U.K. and we started watching TTT in 2015. We didn’t use the videos for planning information, we just liked watching tim (who at the time seemed like a regular guy) go to the theme parks and go on rides that we also like. The vlogs were enjoyable, although whenever Jenn appeared in them too my husband would always shout STFU at the TV because she literally contributed nothing to the video. My point is, now that they have had a baby and the channel is 95% Jenn and Jackson, we’re just not interested anymore. And slowly but surely that channel will bleed subscribers. They won’t gain any new subscribers because who really wants to see their home vlogs if you weren’t already a fan from the old days? 🤷‍♀️
My daughter is almost 8 and I still make sure she's in my line of sight when we're in public. I can't stand when they have him off to the side where they can't easily see him. That makes it so much easier for something to happen like someone snatching him up without them being able to react quickly.

Reactions: 5
Baby’s toy haul? Are they for real ? bleeping flexing assholes. I’m just disgusted by them. Wankers !
ALL of these toys are from Tim’s family.
They seem to be very kind, loving, caring and generous people. ❤
Having them in Jackson’s life would be the most positive, beneficial and stabilizing force for him.
Being that he has wanker parents that need to grow up and MAKE HIM THE PRIORITY in their lives. 🙇

I’ve no idea why these are appearing in my recommended section, and even less idea what is causing me to press play, but I’m literally killing myself laughing at this one, approx 1.57 (no minging feet this time, I promise!!).

If you guys really want to know what burns the ass of fellow Crackers (Which Means Born in Florida) that live and grew up in the West Coast of Florida, call the Gulf of Mexico “The Ocean”. Uggghhh.

I live in Manatee County which is the County that Anna Maria Island is in. It drives Natives absolutely Bat tit to hear the ocean comment time and again.
🤪😜

• Haha
So rude.

Has Tim been hiding under a rock? He could have set up a zoom room with Jackson's grandparents on Christmas morning and gotten permission to save the gifts for later.
Even if he couldn't figure zoom out, he must be familiar with Facetime.
I don't think it's about being familiar with Zoom or FT, they likely just didn't want to be bothered with including the grandparents.

I totally agree with your Comment. Also, apparently Tammy does along with a couple of others.

View attachment 366332
I liked the comment too.

But don't worry, Trackers. Ellen will soon rescue you! :rolleyes: (or Jenn can just delete it and none will be the wiser, right?)

How can I get a FB Invite to FRE?
It's just a YouTube page. No FB invite needed (unless there's some top-secret fanpage I'm not aware of). I've followed FRE from the beginning on YT.

My daughter is almost 8 and I still make sure she's in my line of sight when we're in public. I can't stand when they have him off to the side where they can't easily see him. That makes it so much easier for something to happen like someone snatching him up without them being able to react quickly.
Yep. Like that photo the stan posted the other day on IG (the stan who apparently was shaking after meeting them :rolleyes: ). They were both standing in front of Jackson (and blocked him completely) in the photo. Anyone could have taken him easily in those few seconds of being sidetracked by a stan-selfie.

Of course they did a toy haul. The biggest grossing channel on Youtube is the Ryan kid. I bet they have been sending out emails to companies looking for freebies to review.

And based on the numbers from the recent Christmas Eve video...I would bet that regular ride videos are coming very very soon.

Reactions: 2
Look at this comment. This comment I made was during a time that I was annoyed at a few of their new videos, but still wasn’t ready to cash in my chips yet.

Disregard the Love Part and focus on what I wrote about the Yogurt.

939DC49B-87CC-4A74-8665-528F6D440575.png
032BDC1C-4BCD-42A7-A4B8-C08F94DDA2A5.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
So I just decided to bring it back around. Let’s see if any of the Stans take issue with using their own vlog material in a comment.

C36E9383-C24F-4726-99AF-B9FC259008D9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.