Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Murray9000

VIP Member
Ok I have never seen that, and I have never and would never say anything like that, at that I’m shocked!
Minnie, Thank you for being honest. And an aside if you have noticed...All of your comments are still up on our site. Can you say the same for any adverse opinion that shows up on theirs?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

80ssailor

I think they are in for a rude awakening as Jackson starts to walk more and talk. He's going to be expressing his opinions and they won't be able to just drag him around everywhere.
I agree. That’s why they wouldn’t let him down at the beginning of the vlog. They can’t vlog and watch over him. Matter of fact they can’t multitask at all. Jenn should stay home with Jack$on and Tim should go back to vlogging alone. She’s one of the reasons the channel is tanking.

• Heart

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I am not trying to fat shame her (not that your post was directed towards me) I just think she shouldn't buy into this vane culture of badly edited instagram photos. Own your body, present yourself realistically and be happy. We all have ups and downs in life.
Very well put! It’s no secret that she had a baby. As a male, I will never know what it’s like to carry a baby inside me or feel first-hand the toll it takes on the human body. I’m sure later in life it becomes even harder for the body to bounce back. She needs to just own it, instead of her botched photoshop attempts. That’s the part that’s laughable. The only people I know of that bounce right back after having a baby are the ones who are super athletic before and during their pregnancy. Jenn just doesn’t know how to be real.

quietcandy

VIP Member
I really do think they're just trying to transition into a family channel. Their "travel channel" dreams are just so hilarious, but they also know they can't make $$ just doing family stuff,so they're the "theme park family!". It sets them apart while still allowing them to try to keep their fans who only come for the Disney content.

It boils down to them not knowing what they actually want to do and not having the creativity to figure something out. They're not content creators so much as video journalers, so it's especially difficult for them to figure out how to shift channel focus.

Pop!91

VIP Member
Still not doing indoor rides is infuriating, and completely illogical now with the way they act around the rest of the park.

A part of me would love for Ratatouille to open in the next couple of weeks, and see the dilemma that puts the Trackholes in - can they really afford to miss that initial wave of a new ride?

(I mean, they are already struggling to stay relevant)

My bet is that they would miraculously get over their fear and say it’s ok for them to do indoor rides now!

quietcandy

VIP Member
If they can go to salons to get haircuts or their hair dyed, which professionally dyeing hair takes quite a long time, they can go on indoor rides.

JFC their hypocrisy over COVID precautions is just exhausting.

Edit - seriously, Orlando is back up at summer-level COVID diagnoses. We're regularly hitting 8-10k per day. There is 0 reason they should be going out for unnecessary haircuts right now if they weren't doing the same exact thing this past summer when they were hiding in their overpriced house terrified of even walking next to someone on an outdoor nature trail.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Goddamn

All I have to say is.... Jenn, we are all SOOOO sick of seeing your stupid face with that terrible skin and god awful pippy mouth

This most recent vlog has me literally fuming

PUT JACKSON DOWN GODDAMN IT AND STOP HOLDING HIM CONSTANTLY!!!

I mean the kid is literally showing how pissed he is being held

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

mjm9

VIP Member
Ok I have never seen that, and I have never and would never say anything like that, at that I’m shocked!
This incident happened during the time TTT was allowing fans/stans to do their outro. It was shared on either this site or gg. So please don’t send me hate.

A young POC boy asked to do the outro. Tim told him that they had already filmed it. The boy was disappointed and walked away. When he turned around Tim was filming a white boy doing the outro. 🤬

• Wow
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
But... when we were in Universal a few months ago, we actually ran in to Tim (without Jenn and Jackpot). We decided it might be fun to say hi, and he was honestly super nice. He even turned and stopped to chat about how our day was going at the parks. I was really surprised. Now... I do have to wonder if the interaction would have been different if troll-esque Jenn had been with him. 🤔

Really makes me think his channel would be somewhat tolerable without her frumpy butt. 😆
YES! I think you hit the nail on the head and perhaps I wasn't as clear / specific in my earlier comments about meeting them in the park as I could have been.

Aside from a story here or there I heard / read about Tim being somewhat of a dick (and who knows the validity of that comment), the great majority of stories are that he is decent to talk to. I think the big variable in these interactions is if Jenn is involved.

For example, if T&J met someone, I'd bet Jenn would say something about them derogatory when they walked away - it's in her nature based on how she's already proven herself to be with her snarky, nasty comments on Twitter, instigating fights, calling for people's heads, making fun of people, etc. He, on the other hand, would just walk away and probably not think much of the interaction beyond the interaction itself.

I also agree that, even if he whores them out to gain #hosted or freebies from companies, if the channel was still just Tim doing things, it'd be 1,000x more watchable. Give me series like he did of the Disney resorts any day over whining, complaining, fake smiling, and constantly interjecting-herself-into-everything Jenn.

Edited to add: I also have to wonder that, aside from a handful of "do you know who I am" type hissy fits I heard about when Tim had to stand in line with the rest of us "ordinary" people, I really have to believe that whenever they complain to CMs or TMs, it really is instigated by Jenn as well!

YikesNotAgain

I hope you're not going to word-police us all the time ;) (I know you did yesterday w/ another commenter's choice of words that they changed)

Did you know that Jenn publicly fat shamed her mother-in-law on Twitter years ago? And they also fat shamed tourists in their older vlogs?
I absolutely agree with this, I have been seeing the constant policing of the comments and it's getting a bit tedious. Apparently, there are those who don't understand or realize how awful and how far back Jenn and her shitty, bitchy fatshaming goes. Let's all remember that Jenn can dish it out with the best of them and never once seems to hesitate or feel badly for the way she acts or the judgements she hands out.

What goes around comes around.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I like the community with Nate, Jackie, Cory, Donna, Nick, Josh and Jenna and a bunch other really small vloggers. And oddly Michael Kay. Dev is part of that group as well. They all seem to like and respect him. He is often on the Live streams chatting.
You lost me at Michael Kay and Dev both those punks can eat rocks. I despise them both😂

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
First time posting but have been lurking for a while. I’m utterly bored of the treats and merch vlogs but I do think lack of fastpass is part of the problem, at least for the outdoor rides (along with a lack of imagination). But it’s a shame they can’t mention in the vlogs that eg “Everest has a xx minute wait and there are still no fast passes so we are giving that a miss”. I really enjoyed a Paging Mr Morrow vlog recently where he was with someone from club 33 so had fastpass and park hopping abilities so we could see some actual proper rides that are suitable for more than a one year old.

Also, in the past I quite liked the odd time Jenn was in the vlogs but am getting seriously bored of it being the Jenn show now. We must see 75% Jenn and 25% Tim these days. She needs to start posting some of her drivel on her own channel if she likes the sound of her own voice so much. I wish Tim would get just one day off to go out and about on his own like he used to.

[/END RANT]
Yes, there has to be some specific reason that she's with him (with Jackson!) at the parks every single time now - which was not like her in the past before Jackson, and even not really after they came off their "maternity / paternity leave" just as we were coming into the pandemic.

It can't just be for Jackson to "experience" it. He's going to grow up here in Orlando. Plenty of time to experience the parks. Plus, right now, despite my going to the parks, I'd even be hesitant to bring baby with me SO friggin often!!! I just wouldn't do it.

My thoughts - either / or -

a. she just doesn't want to miss out on what Tim's doing because she doesn't want to be bored with baby at home while Tim "has all the fun"

b. something happened with Jackson when Tim was out vlogging by himself many months ago and now she's freaked out to be alone and is going to use this to her advantage just like she did w/ the "angry driver w/ road rage thing" back in the day that prompted her to stop driving (and working... I'm pretty sure it was around the same time) and then rely on Tim all the time. Something happens and instead of moving on from something or conquering one's fears, she uses Tim to her advantage to play the victim in some capacity.

c. as was mentioned in previous posts by many of us, she may be feeling frumpy (hence the frequent hair appts. / coloring in a short timespan - even shorter than her usual timeframe between dye jobs) and is trying to be more youthful and attractive to Tim now that she may have a bit of post-baby pudge (no judging, it happens) and she may feel he has wandering eyes now and so she wants to be around him 24x7.

Heck, could be a little of ALL of those! :ROFLMAO: