Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Home Vlog Time....

The Birthday Photo Op thing is still up in the house....

Tim says "They will hopefully" decorate the Christmas Tree.

Hey Jennbo didn't slap a bow in her super expensive haircut and styling.

They went to the grocery store and got Chipotle.

Jenn with the wise words "We should just buy food we don't have to make" HOW THE HELL DO THESE TWO STRUGGLE TO MAKE BASIC DINNER RECIPES WHEN THEY WORK FROM HOME. It's not like they are working 12 hour days and come home exhausted and just want to throw a pizza in the oven.

We get Jenn filming Timbo climbing up the stairs. BOY IS PACKING A THICC BACKSIDE. Someone needs to have a Tim Bojonowski BIG ASS CONTEST like they had in Frasier.

LOL Jack$on's room is filthy because they never cleaned it and Timbo is cleaning out the air purifier.

Jenn's forehead is a complete disaster. How does someone who think she could be a YouTube Makeup Guru do such a bad job with their makeup? AND I SAY THIS AS A HETEROSEXUAL MALE.

We get time lapse video of Tim wrapping gifts.

Jim and Nichole got them an ornament with Bandit on it....I guess Armani is an afterthought.

We get a random cut and Jenn is now in her frumpy jacket/robe thing and holding Jack$on and reading to him.

Jenn complains that Tim wanted to do a Blue Tree....Jenn wanted to do a Traditional Christmas Tree....which she declares is red and white? In the end she kind of likes the tree.

Jenn complains the ornaments they have aren't great quality...just like their vlogs.

They slapped "A Child" onesie on Jack$on.

We then get another cut and it's Jack$on seeing the train for the first time...He proceeds to derail the tree.

Then we get another cut and Jack$on is in his Prof. X Wheelchair thing.

LOL HOLY CRAP They have a mountain of clothes on their dresser....It's all for Jack$on and she needs to put it away. Marie Kondo would backslap Jenn for her inability to tidy up her house.

Jenn just found out that using a blue light actually inhibits getting good sleep, but she liked it because it made the wall look like ocean water.

Jack$on apparently doesn't want to sleep at all no matter what the Slackers attempt to do.

LOL Jenn complains that she has to do laundry everyday.

Jenn complaining how they couldn't enjoy last Christmas because Jack$on was less than a month old.

SALVO! They were skyping with the Ballingers!

They are having a non-traditional dinner for Christmas...they are getting BBQ from 4Rivers.

They were going to get it for Thanksgiving but the late to the party Slackers missed the cutoff for Thanksgiving.

Tim wants to know "What is our favorite holiday dish?"

Jenn likes Green Bean Casserole, Tim likes Ham...that explains how he ended up with Ms. PIggy.

Tim wants to make Christmas cookies....Jenn wants to make cookies that Jack$on can decorate.

Tim complains about the camera they are using because he has trouble focusing. He wants something that allows macro photography but also to have a big zoom. He wants to know if there is a lens like that.

They apparently didn't do anything on their today list. They had like 10 things to do, and they got 2 done.

Apparently this was filmed yesterday as Jenn says there are 13 days until Christmas.

Tim isn't sure when Christmas falls, he gets confused if it's the 23, 24, or the 25th. He claims the 24th sounds more jolly than the 25th.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

peteykirch

VIP Member
So the Slackers are back at Universal for the Tree Hunt and Christmas Treat Trail....

Jenn said they saved the treats they are least excited about for today....So I'm guessing they will be rated just "delicious" not "SO DELICIOUS"

Jack$on once again doesn't look thrilled to be there as a prop.

Tim trying to be young and hip and drops the phrase "WE STAN *insert item*"

First stop is Voodoo Donuts....for the Holiday Ornament donut.

Tim complains the spot where he films the outro for Universal vlogs is now pretty much right next to a smoking section.

They apparently can't eat the donut at City Walk, so they bring it inside the park...The inside of the donut looks like something Jack$on would leave in his diaper. Jenn likes the fact it's not just a gingerbread filling, but a gingerbread cheesecake filling....They give Jack$on a small piece "DO YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT JACK$ON?" Jenn says "You know he likes it because his little legs are kicking"

Jenn does like the donut to filling ratio.

Tim says it's too sugary.

Jenn would get it again, but she doesn't give us the Michael Kay "She'd go out of her way for it" rating.

They stop near the Crepe Stand...but the line is "too long" for Timbo but he makes a point not to show how long the line is.

Tim really loves the Spongebob Christmas Tree....He thinks the Spongebob Stocking at $25 IS A GOOD DEAL!

I cannot stand Tim's fake voice he is doing describing the Christmas trees.

Tim is sad there is no Christmas Tree at the Fast and Furious gift shop.

It's 11 minutes into this monstrosity of a vlog and it feels like it's been 30 minutes....only 20 more to go.

Tim is very appreciative the singers are singing with masks on...He wants to know why some acts are wearing masks, and others aren't.

They are going to the Baby Center to change Jack$on so we are going to get a review on the Baby Center.

Tim uses his hushed whispering voice while vlogging.

They still have a bunch of trees and treats to see.

Jenn with the sage like advice "Maybe do some planning unlike we did"

Tim shocked the Steampunk restaurant has a Steampunk themed Christmas Tree.

Tim confused by the picture on one the tree. He thinks it's a suit of armor, when in reality it's a super old timey diving/scuba suit.

Tim complains about the map on the Christmas Tree Trail being misleading telling you to go to one location when in reality it's another.

LOL the next treat is literally just a bottle of Cinnamon Coke...Jenn said they also have Orange Vanilla Coke and SHE NEVER HEARD OF IT!!!!

They didn't drink the Coke yet, because they are the Holiday Popcorn to have with the Coke.

Jenn dear, you're nearly pushing 40....you need to stop dressing like you are 20 shopping at Forever 21 especially those "fake distressed" jeans you are wearing.

Jenn complains about the popcorn just being regular popcorn with red food dye.

She also complains that Coke isn't very Cinnamon flavored.

Tim wants to try it because "HE DOESN'T LIKE COKE"

Tim thinks the flavor of Coke is "spicy" I think he's thinking of Dr. Pepper...

Apparently when Timbo was sick as a little Slacker his Mom gave him cokes so he grew not to like it because he would only have it while sick.

OMFG there's still another 10 MORE MINUTES LEFT

Ooof mask enforcement is next to zero at Universal, at around 22:40 they pass a bevy of people walking around with no masks.

Tim starts to get erect because they took down some of the walls near the new Jurassic Park Coaster.

They get their "Completer" cookie and it's a giant Tree Shaped Sugar Cookie covered in Green Frosting.

It's nice, but not anything special and FREE!

No Timbo it wasn't free, you had to spend $20 to get said "free Cookie"

The Poseidon Tree is my favorite, but I'm biased as I love nautical themed things.

Tim complains about the crowd leaving Seuss Landing. He says "OOOOOOOOOOOOH I'M GLAD WE'RE LEAVING BECAUSE THIS CROWD IS TIGHT"

Tim is upset the free ornament doesn't say 2020 on it.

They were so excited they forgot to film an outro.

That's totally a normal thing just like forgetting to order food for your miracle baby when you drag him out to a restaurant after taking him to a doctor when he was sick.

LOL THE OUTRO IS FILMED BY CM JIM! HOW NICE THEY LET THEIR "FRIEND" PLUG HIS BUSINESS.......Jim looked like he was filmed at gun point.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Katnipp78

20201215_222541.jpg
20201215_222529.jpg

Well now I know Ellen and Cindy Masterson are the same. Both referred to the trashy sites. Oooops.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

mjm9

VIP Member
The huge difference between TTT and other vloggers at #Hosted events is....

Other vloggers = state that they are #Hosted in the beginning segments of their vlogs. Most do their homework so they can talk intelligently about the #Hosted venue. They then highlight and show us what to expect to see/experience/eat at the event/park/restaurant/resort. And end their videos with a “Big Thank You” to the venue.

TTT = Go to the venue. Do a quick camera pan of the venue. Don’t give the viewer any information about the venue. Then the rest of the video is devoted to them stuffing their faces. 😳
——————————————

Just started watching Jackie from Super Enthused. She is attending the Orlando Informer (sorry, don’t know what this is. I’m a Cali girl) Universal After Dark event. In a beginning segment she acknowledges that she is #Hosted. But that’s not why I am posting.

Jackie is wearing a “Love is Universal“ t-shirt. Why is it that when I see Jackie in it I think “Cute. She is dressing to match the park she is visiting today”

Whereas, when Jenn wears it I think “Hypocrite! You’re trying too hard to show us that you aren’t still homophobic” Guess what, Jenn? You’re not fooling any of us.

Last edited:

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I also thought it was chewing tobacco at first glance! Pop socket? Lens cap?
Lens cap makes sense, chewing tobacco was my first thought but thought it would be weird for Tim to leave it there to be obvious in a vlog also I know you can’t smoke at Disney any more but I don’t know if they allow chewing tobacco or not

They get the Belle's Christmas Tree treat. Jenn immediately complains that it's not worth the price ($5.50)
👏🏻you👏🏻cant👏🏻complain👏🏻about👏🏻expensive👏🏻food👏🏻when👏🏻all👏🏻you👏🏻do👏🏻is👏🏻eat👏🏻junk👏🏻at👏🏻Disney👏🏻and👏🏻buy👏🏻a👏🏻$2000👏🏻sweater👏🏻when👏🏻you👏🏻live👏🏻in👏🏻Florida👏🏻and👏🏻try👏🏻to👏🏻flex👏🏻a👏🏻Tesla👏🏻

as I said yesterday it’s nauseating to hear her complain about prices when they throw money around all the time

Last edited:

Thistlegal

I like them, they were daily vlogging before it was popular and people “being in it for the money” I remember him getting up at 4am for years, I remember when they couldn’t afford annual passes, and never received freebies, so what if they have moved with the times, they were driving the band wagon before everyone was jumping on it, we have met them numerous times at the very beginning in between and last year before all this hit , to me, they personally haven’t changed they remembered us and we had some great chatter, this is my opinion, and I’m entitled to it !!!! ......
Moved with the times? They are so tone deaf to the ‘times’ that that comment is laughable.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Watching the latest vlog and almost choked when they went to the baby station and Timmy said there is an atm and all I could think is he was referring to jackpot. I have to stop watching these fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gwynne

I used to think Jenn was sorta cute, but she looks so dirty nowadays. She doesn’t take care of herself or dress appropriately. I mean I bum out most of the time, but I’m not on camera and making money for it. Tim could do better. I’d like the videos more if I never saw her again. She’s ruining him.

Katnipp78

I guess that's the thing. The fact that we all believe the apology to suck, be inauthentic, and to be a lie (where she acted like she was mocking people who would say such a thing but she would never say such a thing), just shows that she didn't learn anything.
Oh and didnt she say something like speak up if you see something we are doing. Well nobody can ever bring anything up or Jenn deletes.. even constructive criticism that could help..so that was bull.

ditzydolly

Tim is neither a grower nor a shower. The tight jeans he was wearing in the Lego insta stories/video are not flattering. The only thing growing is his fat ass. Even growers have balls... there's genuinely no indication of anything there at all.

I know this topic seems to ruffle some feathers around here, but again, society is so quick to criticize women for their physical attributes. Tim is an actual natural wonder in the sense that he presents as male, we all seem to agree he must be male, but he loves wearing clothes too small for him, too young for him, and perhaps the wrong (or right?) intended gender for him.

Even guys I know are packin' little heat have SOME front bump in their jeans/shorts. I see NO sign of anything on Tim, and I really wish we could get some kind of official statement from them about him maybe having lost it in a horrible smelting accident or something.

Has he never had a sexual relationship with another person other than Jenn? Will no one with some prior experience with Tim come here and spill the tea? Is the shame of having had an intimate relationship with Tim, even decades in the past, so great that no one will dare risk sharing?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

marblicious89

8 minutes of this?? I can't! And the hair, just pulled back and looking a mess after the 3 hour, $300 hairdo
View attachment 341688
So I haven't had my coffee yet, maybe I'm just cranky but....vlogging is her job. And while it is not an office job, it is still a job.

Would you show up for work with gross hair in your bathrobe?! Like I am WFH now so I'm def not putting on makeup or anything but I still get dressed, put on a bra, brush my hair...ya know, the BASICS.

Am I just being petty? Cause this would be like her rolling into the office or a video conference with that hair and bathrobe in my opinion....

Ok, now I will go get coffee and see if that changes my opinion 😂

• Heart

debster

Maybe since they lost media access and possibly the unlimited Fastpass that media supposedly gets (Josh from EasyWDW posted a while ago that people on the media list get special Magic Bands with instant unlimited Fastpass) they don't want to wait in lines but can't say that's the reason. They complain about a short wait for a food line, I can see them not even wanting to wait 15 - 20 minutes for a ride.
First time posting but have been lurking for a while. I’m utterly bored of the treats and merch vlogs but I do think lack of fastpass is part of the problem, at least for the outdoor rides (along with a lack of imagination). But it’s a shame they can’t mention in the vlogs that eg “Everest has a xx minute wait and there are still no fast passes so we are giving that a miss”. I really enjoyed a Paging Mr Morrow vlog recently where he was with someone from club 33 so had fastpass and park hopping abilities so we could see some actual proper rides that are suitable for more than a one year old.

Also, in the past I quite liked the odd time Jenn was in the vlogs but am getting seriously bored of it being the Jenn show now. We must see 75% Jenn and 25% Tim these days. She needs to start posting some of her drivel on her own channel if she likes the sound of her own voice so much. I wish Tim would get just one day off to go out and about on his own like he used to.

[/END RANT]

Galorious

VIP Member
I like them, they were daily vlogging before it was popular and people “being in it for the money” I remember him getting up at 4am for years, I remember when they couldn’t afford annual passes, and never received freebies, so what if they have moved with the times, they were driving the band wagon before everyone was jumping on it, we have met them numerous times at the very beginning in between and last year before all this hit , to me, they personally haven’t changed they remembered us and we had some great chatter, this is my opinion, and I’m entitled to it !!!! ......
Of course you are. I'm glad you still enjoy them. I probably would still watch if I hadn't posted an innocent comment on Facebook that Jenn turned on me for. One neutral comment on a fight she was engaging in with another vlogger out of hundreds of blindly supportive yet she sought it out and was nasty. I started going off them after that. They did work hard but they haven't kept pace and are now being surpassed. It happens in every industry. They've clearly upset Disney enough to be dropped off the media list. Baby vlogs don't appeal to me. Flaunting faux wealth during a time when many are in financial difficulties is simply crass. Exploiting your child for money is stupid. His name, address and dob is out there, hell be lucky if his identity isn't stolen and his social security number not claimed by fraudsters. Not to mention his lack of privacy. Nope... Not for me now.

mjm9

VIP Member
Just found this comment posted on MKay gg today....

“So tired of these incels. These two fuckwads really get to live an amazing quality of living without doing anything. Imagine be so self-absorbed that you don't contribute anything to society, ignore your own family, and eat out every meal. Yet, they still find ways to complain. They are not happy, no matter what they say. Truly awful and gross behavior.”

This is Tim & Jenn to a tee! 😂

• Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
Some of y’all really think Dim going back to the parks solo would be better? It would be the same. fucking. thing.
Get to parks late, point out the weather, eat, point & price, mention weather again, leave.