Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

travelbug75

Long time lurker, first time poster. I just had to tell someone...I CANNOT STAND HOW TIM HOLDS A FORK!!! It is so awkward and weird. Please Slackers, stop speaking with your mouths full too! They have no manners.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Rebelle

VIP Member
I watched their video and I don’t know if anyone else really noticed, or if I’m just reading into things a bit much but it seemed every time Tim spoke Jen was just waiting to inject her thought into whatever he was saying, but when Jen spoke, Tim just kinda phased out. He doesn’t look happy around her. (I don’t blame him)

He also has a PHAT DUMPER holy shit. (Right around the 2:15-2:20 mark) and that sweater she was wearing was not flattering on her whatsoever. If you’re going to shop on Instagram at least find something literally ANYTHING that fits 🙄
I’ve always said Dim looks like Gerald from Finding Dory when JennDoesn’t speaks. He drifts off and gives the occasional “yeah”
1607924558920.gif

• Haha

eatbrioche

I know slightly OT and I can't remember if this was posted before (I think it was???)

Anyways - for those not familiar- start watching @59:32. It's a perfect example of who Jenn really is.

Listen how she tells him that he didn't pick the right article to read and "see- this is what you do" (as if she always says this to him).

Then she says "this is going to be the worst part of the podcast because you're not a fast reader. Which is fine because it's not bad to be slow reader but when we're doing the podcast..."

"Why don't you realize that...why do I have to tell you..." (about NASA "hiding" stuff)

Then since he's ever so slightly disagreeing with her, she says that he just wants to fight with her, blah blah blah

And then Tim made comments about how "you always say" this and "you always do" that as in negating his feelings or opinions about something.

THAT is the REAL Jenn. A bitch, who wears the pants in that relationship.

It used to be surmised that he worked at the Orlando Science Center. I think when I lurked on Guru, a co-worker logged on and said he was cool to work with and Jenn - surprise! - was a bitch whenever he'd see her.
Hi! It was me, a previous coworker. I hadn't logged on to the GG site in a long time and I just found this thread here. I always felt weird confirming his place of work, bc for a time I wasn't 100% sure if he still worked there or not. I confirmed that it was a non-profit, and he said in previous vlogs that it was a public facility with children present or something, so people figured it out. Well he definitely does not work there now and I can confirm that he used to work at OSC. And yeah, he was fine to work with. Even when issues came up, conflict resolution wasn't a problem, we worked together to make something right/not happen again. On my last day he was there and we made jokes, it was a great team in general to work with. I never met Jenn, so perhaps someone else on the Guru site commented about meeting her?

nrs264

VIP Member
If you want daily park vlogs, live events, great food reviews, and about 10 other shows, you can't go wrong with WDWNT. They are in the Disney and Universal parks every day and you actually get so much content. Their Thursday night show is a lot of fun and Tom has around 40 people that work or contribute to the shows.
I used to follow them but tbh I find their behaviour and click bait, especially this year,too questionable so I unfollowed. The 'anything for content and likes' sites/accounts I've generally unfollowed this year.

Paging Mr Morrow, Super Enthused and All Ears I find more authentic

2020planner

VIP Member
I feel like something is different now too, not sure that it’s anything major or anything will come of it but we will see....I wonder if Tim isn’t a huge fan of Jenn coming everyday with him to the parks, that was his thing for awhile and his time alone or with another friend and now all of a sudden she’s around him nonstop
That's very possible.

We all know Tim is absolutely no saint (and does some interesting crap when it comes to getting #hosted) but we ALSO know he wasn't the one starting Twitter wars OR on Twitter - calling her mom names, complaining about deliverymen / repairmen being sexist, bitching about random things to start stuff, and just being downright awful. We know she was the one that started the whole thing over the Universal IG photo. And we know that he wasn't the one talking down to her or cutting her off every two seconds during that first and utterly painful to watch podcast. That's all her.

I really think that she does think she's the shit, especially with her new hair back to blonde. You can just tell something shifted a bit with her that's been boiling up for some time. She's totally insufferable and not an entirely nice person on the inside. I truly believe, like someone mentioned awhile back, that she verbally abuses Tim day in and day out, and he just takes it because he's more of a pacifist and we know he always said she was out of his league.

Everyone having a similar opinion of Jenn - even former stans who have found this page say the same thing - cannot be wrong!

nrs264

VIP Member
Just look at the GIANT difference between the garbage the Trackhole’s put out and what PMM puts out. PMM’s recent vids really highlight the beauty and detail of the parks/resorts. They should take notes from him.
PS That Erica chick seen in recent PMM vids seems like she might be using him to boost her own channel. Something rubs me wrong about her for some reason. I hope I’m wrong - he seems like such a nice, albeit gullible, chap.
My family (3 different household's and different generations) have all stopped watching the trackers this year and all moved to PMM. He is a world away from the tracker's in the quality of his content. He is so positive and enthusiastic even in these darkest of times. A genuine Disney fan

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Finally listening to the vlog now. Why, two days later, are his gifts still in their packaging? She is commenting on how much he loved...not loves....certain toys, yet they are STILL IN THE BOX! Why? If he loved it so darn much, why not actually give it to him, to actually play with?

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are at Epcot to do the Cookie Stroll....

So pretty much it will be 30 minutes of them wandering around World Showcase gorging on cookies and complaining about everything.

Tim is excited he shouldn't get a tummy ache because he can share the cookies and doesn't have to eat a dozen cookies by himself.

The Spirit Jersey that Jenn is wearing looks like she has football shoulderpads underneath it.

We get a cringe "fashion show" from Dim spinning around.

Jenn demanding they go to the Hawaiian Christmas booth first because she wants the salmon NOW!

LOL Jenn utters the phrase "We need to do some quality control"

They complain the salmon portion is smaller, and the pork dish is served on regular sweet potatoes not the purple sweet potatoes.

Jenn is most excited to try the Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie.

They get the Maple Yule Log, and Tim immediately says "It sounds gross, but we'll see" SO WHY DID YOU ORDER IT IF THE DESCRIPTION DISGUSTS YOU.

At about 5:20 Jenn thought she got pooped on by a bird.

Tim keeping up the belief if Jack$on kicks his feet = HE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES IT

They both hate the Yule Log....Jen utters "Unless you like gross stuff, get it!"

Tim's Brain told him that when he ate the Gingerbread Man he thinks it tastes like Pepperoni....I think he's had multiple undiagnosed strokes.

Jenn says it tastes like fennel so she said it's italian sausage.

Jenn lost count on the number of cookies they had before the Gingerbread Cookie, the number was 1.

We get a photoshoot and we get great shots of Dim and Ginns enormous dumpers.

They got the Black and White Cookie and the Pastrami on Rye. Jenn said she wanted to try it the last time they were there, and she already claims she doesn't think it'll be worth it.

Tim forgot to record Santa coming by, and Jenn berates the ever loving crap out of him.

Ginn says it's VERY GOOD, but it's not worth $5.

Tim says the pickle tastes like bread and butter.....but it's spicy....I take it Dim has never had a half sour or sour pickle before.

Dim is correct that sometimes Black and White cookies can have a lemony taste, and Gin completely berates him making fun of his palate.

Dim is very shocked how dense the cookie is.

We get this spawn of Satan shot of Jackson because figuring out White Balance is HARD

1608056557144.png

Tim complains about how dense the cookie is because it's making his jaw "work out"

Tim and Ginn complain about the Crinkle Cookie because it doesn't have enough powdered sugar on it.

Next stop is the Linzer Cookie. It's a very crumbly cookie that Jenn struggles to get in her gaping maw.

We get some staged walking with Jack$on and Tim. Tims pants are like 3 sizes too small. Completely devoid of any bulge unless he straps it back.

Apparently they ran out of the completer cookie, so they get a Spaceship Earth cookie instead.,

Jenn finds it funny that the completer cookie is more expensive than the regular cookies.

Tim complains the Christmas Tree is off-centered.

They are apparently taking their last cookie home because their prop, I mean child needs to go home.

Tim hopes that one day they put a Santa Hat on top of Spaceship Earth.

Jenn complains the caramel flavor isn't intense enough.

Their time to help is to spotlight the American Cancer Society.....I wonder if Jenn will make it personal and bring up how she had a loved one die of cancer....The answer is no.

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
I like the community with Nate, Jackie, Cory, Donna, Nick, Josh and Jenna and a bunch other really small vloggers. And oddly Michael Kay. Dev is part of that group as well. They all seem to like and respect him. He is often on the Live streams chatting.
Minus Dev and Michael Kay, I completely agree with this list. They are all my current go to's for Vlogging. I love Resort TV1 and Cory Meet's World's live streams. When I am home on a Thursday or Friday night, I never miss them. She isn't apart of this group, but I just adore Molly from Allears. As a former CM, she is super knowledgeable and just seems like she would be fun to hang out with.

Also something WDW Couple are in that mix and I cannot stand them at all. Josh from WDW Couple is a whiny little beyotch. Lost all respect for him and unsubscribed from them when he was in FRE's comments whining about being picked on.....get over yourself!

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
There was comment on the latest vlog-

“Man I wish I had your genetics. If ate like you guys I’d weigh 300 lbs”

😂😂😂😂
Are these people for real? NO ONE can eat like that & not gain weight.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Ugh. My SIL hand knit a blanket for my son. It is by far the most special gift I’ve received. I absolutely cherish it. I like to think that person was more motivated for Bandit rather than the trashy Tweedles. I couldn’t imagine someone putting in that kind of work for 2 people they’ve never met, but for a dog I understand lol.
thats exactly where they lost me...their serious unappreciative attitude for the people who literally pay their bills, bought them their Tesla, and allow them to continue living their lifestyle

they don’t appreciate it at all, they take it for granted AND on top of that think they can get away with taking their followers for granted

2020planner

VIP Member
I feel the same. I'm around her age and size (though taller) and I dress fairly similarly with graphic tees and short shorts, but also I work from home and am NOT LIVING MY LIFE ON CAMERA. If you choose to live that way, you choose to allow any judgement the audience decides to throw at you. Just go get fitted for a real bra, Jenn. I promise you it'll fix so many of your dress problems.
Yeah, I work from home too. I'm in shorts and a t-shirt all day. But like you said, we're also not selling a "brand" on camera or living our lives on camera.

I honestly couldn't believe she wore the tie-dyed Metallica t-shirt to tour Bali Hai Resort.

Tim actually looked fine (even I made a joke about the hat - which I have a similar one, if I'm being honest)...but time and place, Jenn...time and place.

Perhaps next time I have a job interview, I should go in sporting my Stone Temple Pilots t-shirt from the 90s and see how far that gets me. ;)

• Haha

Shazbot66

My work here is done .. as long as it’s trashing them it’s ok, I get it
Question - why would you come here, to an obvious gossip site? Just to troll??
Your “work here” is done - lol! You accomplished nothing. Congrats on the self praise though! Lol

• Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Thanks to myself for the title of TTT #5, as it had the most likes.

Didn't meant to step on anyones (Petie) toes, but there was a message to please make a new thread, so I did.

We were discussing the Trackers Tokyo vlogs and their lack of actually knowing anything about traveling. Also the newest vlog posted on their YT channel earlier today.
I was still watching regularly when they went to Tokyo and was genuinely excited for them. I found it odd that they only spent maybe half a day exploring Tokyo. Don’t get me wrong, I love Disney, but if I’m going all the way to Tokyo I’m not going to spend my entire vacation at Disneyland. They did absolutely no research, and everything was closed. That was so annoying. Looking back, I’m sure they were just too lazy to put the effort in...just like everything else in their lives. When I visit a foreign country, I love experiencing a new/different culture, people, food, etc. Can’t expect Timbo and Jennbo to do anything that sophisticated.

ditzydolly

Look up Mickey Views News. Braden, the kid that runs the channel, is so well-spoken and actually INFORMED. Such a refreshing change from the Slackers pointing and pretending to give a shit.

Braden is the kind of fresh talent Disney should be encouraging.