Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I really don’t understand the point of “Ellen Smith”. Both Tim & Jenn are adults. Why do they need a fake 50 something retiree to defend them in the comments? Why don’t Tim and Jenn ever defend themselves under their real names in the comments? It‘s so weird to me that they don’t respond to even positive comments under their real names.
Good point. Years back Tim used to call out posts he didn't like. He even replied to me one time when I mentioned (back then) that I thought they'd make good parents. And I stand by that comment... BACK THEN they would have made excellent parents.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
LOL. Were you OK with Jenn publicly calling her MIL fat on Twitter? And airing dirty laundry re: family issues on Twitter? Getting fans to gang up on a teenager over a mistake Universal made re: a photo and causing the girl to close her IG account? Starting Twitter wars with the likes of PCD and JustinScarred?
I’m entitled to my opinion, someone on here earlier said so 😂

BullfaBugle

I’m late to the party here so apologies if it’s been gone through already in the previous threads but how much do we estimate they make every year? 💵

Charm

Chatty Member
Do they at least reply to the people answering their stupid questions, or the ones who "leave a comment down below..."?

Also, he has the strangest way of holding a fork. Is he fisting it to eat cake?
So, I eh watched the latest “eating vlog” and we got a nice crotch shot.... 😛 might not be a complete Ken doll.... or 😏