Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker and now it’s time to dump Jenn

That will piss her off🤣

My house also gets messy at times but not putting away the groceries for hours seems weird to me

My house is FARRR from pristine. But we LIVE in it

However, I do vacuum daily because I don’t have a fancy robot vacuum and I also cook our meals and I don’t have a subscription box

And they are two grown adults who WFH...there’s no excuse for shit to be EVERYWHERE

• Haha
Reactions: 8

2020planner

VIP Member
I was surprised to see Jenn left that part in of her berating Tim. She looked like a complete bitch because he didn’t record Santa.
Yeah, I had to go see what that was all about and that was some definite berating. "Are you serious? Like, are you serious? I can't believe you didn't get that.... It was the coolest character parade / cavalcade interaction we've seen too..."

What's funny is that actually right before that interaction where he misses recording the parade, she actually looks BACK behind her. It's at 14:20-14:21. Then the next clip is Santa going by and Tim saying he didn't know if he was recording.

How much you wanna bet she sidetracked him with something that was going on behind her (i.e. napkin flying away, something on the table, etc.) and he went running back to record and forgot to hit record - all because of something SHE initiated then SHE berated him about it.

But anyways, I'm not surprised Jenn left that in. She leaves in a lot of things she says to Tim. I think it points back to what I was saying yesterday (or the other day?) about how I think she verbally abuses him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not rah-rah'ing Tim now because they both annoy the crap out of me but there's definitely a sense in their relationship that she dishes it and he takes it.

And even if he watches the final edit and would wonder why she'd leave something derogatory in, are there any of us who really thinks Tim wants to start an argument over just why she did such a thing? He probably would try and avoid the confrontation.

I watched a few more snippets and she also told him his "flavor palate is weird" Whatever the hell that means. She just can't resist talking down to him and being a total bitch. Hey Jenn, I tasted lemon in last year's black and white cookie too. Because I later learned that good versions of the cookie use a subtle lemon flavor to cut through the sweetness.

Maybe YOU are the weird one, Jenn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I struggle on the like/hate bit with them.
Reading here I hate them, it's easy to pick on people who put their lives and flaws online, particularly as they attempt to hide them all and craft out a personality that isn't real. I can't say I blame them for that though.

I am very concerned for little Jackson's future being raised so publicly. They're toasting it and if he develops any mental insecurities due to all the other kids seeing every day of his childhood on the screen and bullying him over it (which they will do because kids) they're in for a very rough time in his teen years, and beyond. I'm not sure Jenn is aware how dark those days can be.

As for Tim and Jenn, when I watch and am interested in what they're doing (no big comfy couch please, I cannot stand it) I feel intense pity for them. They try to act so put together and yet we have seen through the facade. We see the signs left and right in their household physically and in small words and looks that something is just not right behind the camera. We can sense the power struggle between each other as well as depression going on. Whatever it is, even if I'm way off-base, it's clear they need someone to talk to. Jenn can't do anything without Tim at her elbow. I'd love to see her with an independent sense of adventure, not sure she's ever had that. When was the last time we saw her jump in a car and say "we're going to the store!"?

I feel a need to add to this. Spending $2K on something special for one's self isn't the problem if they can afford it. Not at all. Hey, I bought DVC for my family so who am I to talk?

For me the problem is all the flexing without giving back to balance it out. Using the end of every video trying to encourage others to support a cause for you while not offering anything tangible for help themselves is putting up a false face. We don't want to see them boast about how much they donate either, just that they have helped and believe in what they're pushing. Simple wording. Donating the end of each video will not do a thing as many people will click out.... unless you pull a Marvel and add a new, bonus scene at the end after the blurb.
Please may I be your family and have some DVC, thank you in advance 🥰

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
For sure! Some might be just being dumb, but I think for the most part it's to get the comments.
I think it originally started off as them not knowing something basic and the viewers would comment on it. That happened a lot to them in the past. Finally it dawned on them that the viewers would weigh in by the boat load on the most stupid of issues and it bumped their search engine ratings (not sure exactly how this works, but it does, more comments, more likes, doesn't matter if they're negative all add up for a bump.)

Any time you hear Jenn, or Tim, or any other vlogger asking you to put your opinion "down below" that's what's up. They're not interested in the feedback and chances are they won't read them. It's all about numbers.

lucyricardo

I keep telling my friends and family this. People WILL use the privacy of the bathroom to remove their face masks and cough sending viral particles aloft, not to mention the locks on the doors. How many people will lock the stall and then put that same hand up to their face? It took years of practice for me to stop moving the hair which would always fall into my face at exactly that moment.

Out of all the places anywhere, what you need to watch, are those bathrooms.
If you are really worried about COVID, you shouldn't go to an amusement park because like you said- they are crowded and it can spread in places like a bathroom.
I'm actually very relaxed about COVID. But I don't pretend to be otherwise. I feel like these two want to have it both ways- they want to be "concerned" and show they are doing the right thing but at the same time don't want to be inconvenienced.

Gwynne

I just watched the two latest videos and noticed how annoyed Tim seemed to be at Jenn. Maybe he’s seeing her true colors finally. She thinks she’s all that and a bag of chips, but she’s really just a disgusting slob. I hate her more every video I watch. You can even tell that Jackson...not Buddy...likes Tim better.

huydecirku

VIP Member
Verbally abusive wife and rumors of a small wang on Mr Tracker. Hey Timbo do you read here? You can absolutely do better. Take back your channel.

quietcandy

VIP Member
I mean, I kinda get the feeling that the Slackers think that Jackson is immune to COVID because he’s a baby who, as Jenn pointed out in a recent video, is all caught up in his vaccinations.
Do they even realize that while Covid doesn't affect children nearly as much, children can still SPREAD IT? They're such absolute idiots bringing that baby to the parks as much as they do, especially now that we're hitting 10k+ per day here in Florida.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I like them, they were daily vlogging before it was popular and people “being in it for the money” I remember him getting up at 4am for years, I remember when they couldn’t afford annual passes, and never received freebies, so what if they have moved with the times, they were driving the band wagon before everyone was jumping on it, we have met them numerous times at the very beginning in between and last year before all this hit , to me, they personally haven’t changed they remembered us and we had some great chatter, this is my opinion, and I’m entitled to it !!!! ......

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
I personally don’t have a problem with how she presents herself in terms of makeup/ no makeup etc. I just don’t understand why she wears unflattering clothes, when they make her look larger than she actually is. There are so many cute clothes for plus size women- torrid, pop fit clothing, thredUP. For bras fenty is amazing! A bit pricy, but worth it.(Tossing out some ideas here Jenn!) I get that she doesn’t want to spend lots of money on clothes(but rather on getaways? 🤷🏽‍♀️) but if she gave up one vacation imagine how she can update her wardrobe. Also this is her “job” and she dresses like she just got out of bed. Not a good look for her if she wants future #hosted trips!
I feel the same. I'm around her age and size (though taller) and I dress fairly similarly with graphic tees and short shorts, but also I work from home and am NOT LIVING MY LIFE ON CAMERA. If you choose to live that way, you choose to allow any judgement the audience decides to throw at you. Just go get fitted for a real bra, Jenn. I promise you it'll fix so many of your dress problems.

huydecirku

VIP Member
a. Jenn definitely reads on here - shout outs to staying at home with Jackson, shout outs to making actual food yourself, shout outs to vaccinations in great detail. Jenn, don't make it so obvious you're trying to tick all the boxes
Do you think she makes a list on a white board of things to respond to in their videos?

I just realized something once they run out of holiday treats to eat at the various theme parks will they stop going? The crowds are definitely on the rise and they aren't doing indoor rides so what is left? Eat other foods there? Yawn!

8 minutes of this?? I can't! And the hair, just pulled back and looking a mess after the 3 hour, $300 hairdo
View attachment 341688
Is this even the same woman? I kept the pics different sizes so I wouldn't accidentally mess up aspect ratio of the larger one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Given these stories are just being posted (and it's dark out here), I bet she's just using this to telegraph to the stans not to have a meltdown about not getting a vlog today. LOL

Also, nice how the outdoor rides at Legoland are OK (where a mask is recommended in the park but not required, but required on rides), but the outdoor rides at Disney aren't (where a mask is required 100%)?

Tracker logic! :LOL:
I was JUST going to say this...

the IRONY...

you will go to a park that only RECOMMENDS masks SEVERAL times during a pandemic but you won’t go on a single ride inside a park that REQUIRES masks???

I HAZ CONFUSION

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
If Jenn has to combine two weeks of material into one video they are running dry on material. Did she warn us it was a “home vlog!”? I can’t remember cause I was so bored.

Jackson’s walking. Now the fun begins. Let’s see how much they can confine him now. As it is he is still put in the activity ring or high chair when she is in the kitchen.

Still convinced THEY are still feeding him his food. All we see him self feed are “snackies”. And he picked at the smash cake cause that is the ONLY FINE MOTOR SKILL HE KNOWS!

peteykirch

VIP Member
How difficult is it to bake some chicken? They even have a grill and live in FL, I’d be grilling every night! They have a crock pot, google “Healthy crock pot recipes” you’ll get 1,000+ hits. I don’t want to “cook” tonight so I picked up a rotisserie chicken (wholesome no antibiotics blah blah) and stuff to make a salad. My toddler will eat some chicken with whatever veggies I steam for him. I just don’t understand why one of them won’t go to Publix and do actual adult grocery shopping. Takes me 15 mins to look at the sales, make a meal plan for the week then my list. Then an hour to do my shopping and put it away.

For being so paranoid I find it funny they’d rather someone pick and touch their groceries and have them delivered. When my brother, his wife and their toddler had covid earlier this year he couldn’t get any groceries delivered bc all the spots were filled, he also couldn’t leave his place. My mom had to go to the store and leave it outside their front door.
I found it amazing how many times they would vlog and Jenn would talk about how they ran out of food in the house.

I don't understand how 2 WFH adults, who make good $$$$, can consistently have an empty cupboard.