Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
I’m not entirely convinced they’d want another baby; they’re certainly not natural parents, and both seem to struggle with the upheaval and inconvenience of a child when they’re not using him for 🤑

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I know this thread just started but I thing the next one should be....and now it's time for a steak and BJ 😁

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I’d like to think they have genuinely changed, as the parent of a child in a same sex relationship we have dealt with lots of ignorance and people who say things off the cuff without putting any thought into what they are saying, I like to see the good in people and give them chances to change, if I didn’t it would eat me up, I’ve seen what my son has been thru and we’ve been there thru it all for him & his partner, if people continue to behave in a certain way despite things being pointed out to them, then that’s who they are, and there’s nothing we can do, however if they take on board, learn and evolve they can become better people

I’m not and I did say I wasn’t Jenn
I guess if $2,000 Gucci sweaters and fake YouTube apologies followed up by hypocritical behavior about COVID, taking literally years to open people's heartfelt gifts they sent, buying a new Tesla to flex, and having 4-5 luxury / semi-luxury staycations within a <6-month period during a pandemic no less, while also saying that "it's not [our] job to help businesses [during said pandemic]; it's the government's job... " is reflective of being a "better person," I suppose we have different definitions of what that means.

Cindy Masterson is Jenn. Account is a month old. Poor grammar. Using "Thats funny". Jenn says that all the time in the vlogs.

WhyLoops

Oh my lord, the Facebook stans are out in FORCE. Someone had the AUDACITY to ask if Jenn was preggers again. They are getting ripped to shreds. Also, come on now. That photo is either her pregnant or just shows how their diet is super catching up with her in a very specific location.
D215CDAB-62BB-4A7A-9EB3-474425FDD62A.jpeg

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Of course, I think all of our places could be messy at times!
I think the difference is we work real FT or PT jobs, have tons of responsibilities, pets and / or multiple children to care for, etc.

They "work" from home. She doesn't need to go with him to the parks every day. They don't cook; they mostly get take out. They have a beautiful home with ample room and ample money to buy furniture, chests, dressers, storage things, etc. to properly store things and keep a neat and tidy home.

It would take her few hours to tidy up (and less than that on a daily basis once she gets everything in order) and for the other things (i.e. the room of crap), take a day to go through every thing and organize.

There really is no excuse...especially given they put it on camera every day to show everyone the cesspool they live in. 🤮 Just wait until Jackson becomes more mobile and starts exploring more. They're not going to be able to keep him locked in his cell aka play area forever. LOL

They've ALWAYS lived in messy homes - even dating back to when they were renting. There was always crap strewn everywhere.

I really don’t understand the point of “Ellen Smith”. Both Tim & Jenn are adults. Why do they need a fake 50 something retiree to defend them in the comments? Why don’t Tim and Jenn ever defend themselves under their real names in the comments? It‘s so weird to me that they don’t respond to even positive comments under their real names.
It's a power trip. They need the adulation from the stans, but want to feel 'above them' by not associating with the 'little people'.

• Heart

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Go to :48 to about 1:18 in this video and watch. I don't know about you, but I've never said such things, nor filmed myself doing so.

My Uncle is gay. He's been with the same man since before I was born. They have been together longer than my own parents. If anyone had ever said anything like that in his presence, I would have clocked them. I'm very protective of my Uncles. When i was a teenager I was very much a loner. Didn't have many friends. They basically forced me to go out and have dinner with them. Forced me out of my shell. I love them both more than anything. This video actually pissed me off. To no end. There are things you can joke about, but that isn't one of them.....

And I'm very sorry to hear about your family member. Hugs tight!

• Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
I am not a fan of them at all, I find it trashy.....but also a live and let live person at the same time. Like I really don't care. But Jenn is getting a bit old for it IMO!
If she likes it, that's fine. I'm older than her by like 2 years and I'm covered in tattoos and piercings. I'd NEVER say she's "too old" for something like that (which is why I don't really comment on her clothes because I dress the same way. It's hot here in FL and short shorts are freaking wonderful! Just get a proper fitting bra, lady, jeez, your tits and back will thank you). However, it is something that is absolutely not safe to wear as a mother to a young child. Put in a tiny stud or something that the kid can't grab and yank out. Same reason why you don't wear huge hoop earrings around a baby/young child. I've had piercings rip out before, it hurts and scars badly.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Go to :48 to about 1:18 in this video and watch. I don't know about you, but I've never said such things, nor filmed myself doing so.

I am a lesbian and I have been with my partner for five years. When I first watched this video, I was upset. That line, the way she said it reminds me of the jokes I heard in high school. People asking me if they can catch the “gay” or making a joke. It hurt. I don’t think she understands how insensitive the “joke” was. The apology sucked more to hear because she brushed it off. But live and forgive. I hope that she has learned how insensitive her flirting was. I also want to believe that anyone can change for the better

• Heart
  • Angry

peteykirch

VIP Member
So the Slackers are at MK to gorge themselves.

They are so excited about the snacks. Jenn is most excited about the spicy chicken sammich, and the pickle slaw. She tells us she REALLY LOVES PICKLES! Too bad Timbo is only packing a cornichon.

The TTT tip is to order your food in advance and tell them you are here even though you aren't so the food is ready when you get there and you don't have to wait like a commoner.

To prove Jack$on can walk we get forced footage of him walking with Timbo guiding him down Main Street.

It's funny any time Tim pans the camera around and you see Jenn she is on her phone...it's a busy job blocking and deleting comments that you aren't happy with.

JESUS THEY ORDERED TWO OF THE CHICKEN SANDWICHES

They are busy shoving food in their mouths as Jack$on cries and whines in the background.

Uh oh Timbo and Jennbo get spotted outside Cosmic Rays...got to leave that footage in for their egos.

Jenn keeps saying the chicken sammich "IS HER JAM"

Jenn is so sad that it's a limited time offering. She wants to speak to management so they can add it to their regular menu.

LOL Tim calls it Nashville Hot Chicken....ITS NOT EVEN BASTED IN THE HOT OIL.

LOL Tim who bases his crowd level on how many people are in the hub completely fails....he has to completely change his POV once he gets in Fantasyland.

They get the Belle's Christmas Tree treat. Jenn immediately complains that it's not worth the price ($5.50)

Jenn is confused as how to eat it. She exclaims it's delicious, but totally not worth the price.

They really need to figure out their camera settings. The white balance is totally blown out. Jiminy Cricket looks like Casper the Ghost.

Tim complains about the ordering situation at Pinnochio's Village Haus because he's a simpleton.

They ordered the Chocolate Yule Log. Jenn knows she will already love this.

Jenn is like "I don't know why anyone would sit inside, it's amazing outside!"

So it's 4:30pm when they are eating the Yule Log. So that means they ate the chicken sammichs, christmas tree macaron thing, and this yule log cake dessert in about 90 minutes.

Jenn wants to know if it's so delicious because they use german chocolate because Pinocchio is a Germany story and theming!

Jenn confused as to why the Yule Log is cheaper than the Macaron Christmas Tree....I'm shocked she doesn't know how labor intensive it is to make good macarons.

Jenn wants to leave because the crowd is too intense for her.

Jenn was confused as to why there were pineapples are in the wreaths in Liberty Tree....She just found out the Pineapple is the symbol of Hospitality...I just can't with them. Tim also throws in "I think they were super rare back then too!" NO CRAP TIMBO IT WAS 1776 ITS NOT LIKE WE COULD JUST FLY PINEAPPLES FROM HAWAII TO THE COLONIES LIKE NOTHING.

They keep complaining about the crowds....

Jenn thought the Liberty Belle was a free floating vessel, she didn't know that it was on a track.

They missed Santa again like they did at Animal Kingdom.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Sparkly’s story reminded me of a teams meeting. Dry, dull, and bored. Great idea though. I’ll probably participate to help out CM’s. Can she fake a little enthusiasm?
yeah I mean it’s a really kind idea and she should be shouting it from the rooftops and pumped not talking about it like she just put her dog down

We're doing it guys.
And don't forget the classic You're doing great sweetie.
“All in all I’d say this was a pretty fantastic lay”
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I know slightly OT and I can't remember if this was posted before (I think it was???)

Anyways - for those not familiar- start watching @59:32. It's a perfect example of who Jenn really is.

Listen how she tells him that he didn't pick the right article to read and "see- this is what you do" (as if she always says this to him).

Then she says "this is going to be the worst part of the podcast because you're not a fast reader. Which is fine because it's not bad to be slow reader but when we're doing the podcast..."

"Why don't you realize that...why do I have to tell you..." (about NASA "hiding" stuff)

Then since he's ever so slightly disagreeing with her, she says that he just wants to fight with her, blah blah blah

And then Tim made comments about how "you always say" this and "you always do" that as in negating his feelings or opinions about something.

THAT is the REAL Jenn. A bitch, who wears the pants in that relationship.

Jenn: "I'm sorry this podcast was probably annoying to listen to"
Yes Jenn... yes it was...

I can't believe they made this podcast and posted it as their first podcast. What an absolute fail... Jenn acts like the bitchiest bitch on the planet towards Tim. She literally gaslights him on the podcast and they thought that was fine to keep in? I noticed how Tim's voice was calm the entire time, and Jenn seemed on the brink of hysterics because she couldn't bend his thoughts to her will. Let the man have his own damn thoughts you fucking troll!

What a nightmare of a toxic girlfriend she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

marblicious89

I like them, they were daily vlogging before it was popular and people “being in it for the money” I remember him getting up at 4am for years, I remember when they couldn’t afford annual passes, and never received freebies, so what if they have moved with the times, they were driving the band wagon before everyone was jumping on it, we have met them numerous times at the very beginning in between and last year before all this hit , to me, they personally haven’t changed they remembered us and we had some great chatter, this is my opinion, and I’m entitled to it !!!! ......
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. What you are not entitled to is to expect everyone to agree with you, especially after many (if not most) of us have been bullied and blocked by the Trackers.

Nice try though!

Moved with the times? They are so tone deaf to the ‘times’ that that comment is laughable.
100000000% agreed!

YoNosé

Long time lurker here, and I have to say this thread is pretty spot on. I thought you guys were just exaggerating things, but no. I’ve been a fan for almost 11 years now, and I honestly don’t think they will top 2017; that was their peak and best year IMO. Their content really started to shift and decline for me around last year when they were taking all those hosted trips and started to become a luxury channel that many can’t relate to. People can’t just go and visit Pixar or afford these thousand dollar Southern California excursions. I understand being hosted is good for the channel, but they don’t do anything with it but stuff their face and complain and not show off anything because they don’t plan anything or are too lazy. I don’t like how narcissistic they are and how Jenn is always crying, Wolf. I was happy for them when they announced they had Jackson, but they also said it wouldn’t become a family channel, but it has, and it’s not a very good one. I don’t care where a good spot to nurse is Jenn; this is a theme park vlog. It’s like they seek validation for everything they do, including nursing, like ok, so does everyone else, here’s a cookie. Like why are you showing me where the nursery is? That’s what the park map is for. Their content has just been declining and declining, and this year was the nail in the coffin for me. All these expensive staycations back to back, they had to have spent 10k in about a month. Also, I don’t want to see Jackson looking unenthusiastic for 30 mins; they are so boring now, mostly since they don’t ride anything. Why even go to the park? 10 mins in a building, my ass, they were in that tribute store for quite a while. All their Vlogs are now are eating and talking about nothing for 30 mins, and I’m tired. They don’t take the time to plan, so it’s just a bunch of poor planning and content. They don’t care about what they put out, and that doesn’t work anymore, especially when you won’t even take the time to educate yourself on things or stuff like Star Wars or Harry Potter so that when you are in the park talking about these things, you don’t look like An inconsiderate idiot. They suck; no wonder why they got kicked off the media list.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Trackholes, if you are reading, time to do a live vlog at GKTW and raise some money for them, since you care so much. ResortTV1 is doing it right now, up to over $15,000! Dinners with Donna raised over $10K on her night of just baking cookies in her kitchen. Cory was at $7K plus the last time I watched and he didn't even promote that really. I can only imagine what the Trackers could raise if they actually cared about this cause the way they claim. Those stans would eat it up!

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
In the AK video Jen literally said their first stop at a Disney park is always to go to the bathroom. Seriously wtf. Did these people never hear “always go before you leave the house”? The last place I want to go during COVID is a public bathroom at a theme park if I won’t even go on rides!
I keep telling my friends and family this. People WILL use the privacy of the bathroom to remove their face masks and cough sending viral particles aloft, not to mention the locks on the doors. How many people will lock the stall and then put that same hand up to their face? It took years of practice for me to stop moving the hair which would always fall into my face at exactly that moment.

Out of all the places anywhere, what you need to watch, are those bathrooms.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I like them, they were daily vlogging before it was popular and people “being in it for the money” I remember him getting up at 4am for years, I remember when they couldn’t afford annual passes, and never received freebies, so what if they have moved with the times, they were driving the band wagon before everyone was jumping on it, we have met them numerous times at the very beginning in between and last year before all this hit , to me, they personally haven’t changed they remembered us and we had some great chatter, this is my opinion, and I’m entitled to it !!!! ......
they remembered you?? Wow that’s pretty impressive because they can’t “remember” to feed their child or “remember” to check the details of an event or even “remember” to open their mail

• Haha