Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NewMember2020

Oh my lord, the Facebook stans are out in FORCE. Someone had the AUDACITY to ask if Jenn was preggers again. They are getting ripped to shreds. Also, come on now. That photo is either her pregnant or just shows how their diet is super catching up with her in a very specific location.View attachment 335014
I agree, she def looks preggers or she has packed on a lot of weight since June. In June (could have been May), she announced in one of their vlogs that she was almost back to her pre-baby weight and only had nine more pounds to go.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Wow. You must have had incredible luck to see him so often by happenstance!

Actually, I'm glad I haven't come across them LOL.

I've run across Sean (Pete Werner's boytoy), Ryno, Craig, Stephen, Josh and Taylor, and RixFlix... that's just who I remember off the top of my head. I'm sure I saw others. But somehow never the Trackholes. :LOL:

Edited to add:

OH, and that nutjob from Tom Does Disney. Saw him livestreaming at EPCOT one night.

And forgot I was by Adam the Woo at Megacon (but that technically wasn't in the parks, I guess)
I have also met Nate, Paging Mr. Morrow. Very nice too.

I have never met Jenn. It was always just Tim. I know a lot more vloggers now though with this covid crap, so my next trip I hope to meet more people.

Oh and ended up in Michael Kay's video, but didn't go talk with him. No interest, but we were in it for a good bit of time.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
She apparently slipped on a wet floor and majorly screwed up her neck (and maybe other things?) back in 2017. She called it a "tiny accident with a big injury" and in another post said it "changed her life."

She also seemed to allude to immunocompromised status in some of her IG posts during the onset of COVID but I'm not sure about that or if it relates to the slip-and-fall injury (you'd think it'd be separate but who knows...)
I can't imagine they are related.

90% of the people I know are immunocompromised! So sick of hearing that term and why people can't work AT work anymore. I work with 100ish people at one job and 90 of them are screaming they can't go back to work. The other job, there are 13 of us and 8 NEVER come to work, work from home because of the immunocompromise. 2 of the other 5 claim to have an immune issue too but are forced to come in and the last 2 are young and don't care at all.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
An old vlog of Jenn taking delivery of the couch at their old home popped up on my watch list. She was scratching one of the dogs heads asking him 'Do you loooovvvveeee it?'. Confirmation indeed that Jackpot is just another dog to them.

Remember this? The channel is called TheTimTracker Jenn. Shut your goddam moth for 5 seconds and let Tim talk. Another bunch of hypocritical shite.
Makes sense

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I guess if $2,000 Gucci sweaters and fake YouTube apologies followed up by hypocritical behavior about COVID, taking literally years to open people's heartfelt gifts they sent, buying a new Tesla to flex, and having 4-5 luxury / semi-luxury staycations within a <6-month period during a pandemic no less, while also saying that "it's not [our] job to help businesses [during said pandemic]; it's the government's job... " is reflective of being a "better person," I suppose we have different definitions of what that means.
I wasn’t on about their spending habits that’s no different rightly or wrongly to what loads of other YouTubers are doing, you appear to have missed my point completely

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Oh yeah, I understand completely! I mean, I know they DID do wacky things in the past - planned and spontaneous. Even some things I'd have done myself. I'm sure you could go back in their way old catalog to see some of it.

Bottom line though, is she's like two different people. She (and he) really seemed to change more when they started to get #hosted. I think that they started to see the $$ rolling in and got a taste of the good life and she changed (that, coupled with what I mentioned above about how she learned to manipulate Tim in order to do less but get more, so to speak ;) )
So, she did exist?!
Wow. We should take a moment here to grieve for the old Jenn who is gone, perhaps for good.

mjm9

VIP Member
Just saw the Gatorland video posted today featuring Adam and Tim. Can’t believe Savanna congratulating Tim on his new baby! Tim just grins his goofy grin behind his mask and doesn’t correct her that the “baby” is one year old now. Dimbo! 🤨

ashden91

So they really only have a good year left going to the parks together. Once Jackson turns 2 he's required to wear a mask and if he is like my current 2 year old he will not wear a mask. We let our Annual Pass expire because of that, and now only my wife and I can go to Disney Springs for date night. This is all assuming that By November 2021 they still have those rules in place. But yes only one year left.
And knowing them they'd be the family walking around without a mask on him anyway and claim they didn't know he was supposed to wear one.

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah it’s honestly quite shocking to me to see people in his comments talking about how amazing he is

they must be the same deluded “humans” that enjoy T&J

his whole “it’s nice to be nice” schtick is nauseating 🤢
OMG. He came up the other day as "recommended" and I scanned it for a few seconds and he was wearing a shirt saying that! Is that part of his merch line too? 🤮

muffingirl69

another thing she could be experiencing is what is called “pregnancy mask” or melasma. Which comes and goes but is making me question that perhaps she really is pregnant again 🤔
I have melasma and I am currently not pregnant and never have been. It is hormonal and can be caused from the hormones leftover in your body after being on birth control.
Mine flares up with high sun exposure, such as in the summer months or when I lived in a house with a pool and was outside a lot. I guess her increased attendance to the theme parks has given her more sun exposure. So it could be flaring up from that.
There really isn’t a “cure” for it. Dermatologists will likely put you on a skin lightning regimen. No heat or lasers. And they will definitely tell you to stay out of the sun and/or use intense sunblock when you are in the sun, applying frequently. But if they can’t even put a hat on the kid, what makes you think she’s putting anything on herself?

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Yeah, I didn't know much about Dev when Jenn started the Twitter fight. In fact, I only tried to start watching him within the last year or so, or whenever he was trying to get money for some roadtrip aka Route 66-like adventure. Was that this year? I can't even remember now. The months are all blurring. LOL

Anyways, that was enough for me. I keyed in on the type of vlogger he was. And then when I saw him trying and monetize his possibly having COVID, I was like...okaaaaay.... yeah, dude. I know EXACTLY the type of vlogger you are FOR REAL now. 😒

LOL Yep. And we ALL know they'd still have those videos up ($$$) if no one called them out.

You're, of course, allowed to like them. But you never answered my questions I posed to you earlier. Were you OK with that behavior?
I’d never heard about any of the things you stated .. I watch the vlog about them apologising for past behaviour which I admit shocked me .. however they apologised, I’m no psychologist so I presume rightly or wrongly their apology was sincere

ashden91

I never really watched any of their older videos since I started watching them for theme park videos but what's the steak and BJs line a few of yall have mentioned in reference to?