Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
I’d never heard about any of the things you stated .. I watch the vlog about them apologising for past behaviour which I admit shocked me .. however they apologised, I’m no psychologist so I presume rightly or wrongly their apology was sincere
May I ask when / what year you started watching them?

Maybe since they lost media access and possibly the unlimited Fastpass that media supposedly gets (Josh from EasyWDW posted a while ago that people on the media list get special Magic Bands with instant unlimited Fastpass) they don't want to wait in lines but can't say that's the reason. They complain about a short wait for a food line, I can see them not even wanting to wait 15 - 20 minutes for a ride.
I know a few people on the media list, and none of them have that. So I think Josh may have gotten like a day only ticket like that from a media event, but not an unlimited magic band for the rest of time.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Unfortunately there seem to be a large number of followers who don't see what they did as harmful.
The apology video they put out was filled with platitudes and reassurances between the two of them which were very much unnecessary as it was just the two of them alone on the big comfy couch.

There was nothing authentic in it other than they were sorry they were caught and they'd rectify the situation by hiding the past.

Have they grown and changed? I'd hope so, but the Orlando area is over 50% POC and how many non-white folk do we ever see in the videos?

Rightfully so. Presently, many companies fire their employees for such offenses, even if they've happened prior to working for the company.
Very, very few. I hadn't thought about it until now.

Art Vandelay

Adam the Woo posted a fun video today with Tim making an appearance. And Tim was quite normal and likable - but I see the TT obsessed stans have also taken to attacking their critics on other YT channels as well....sad
Agreed. I was never a Jenn fan but small doses was ok. Now we must watch her feed

Murray9000

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that we can post the most outrageously sarcastic comments on one of their sites and it can't be distinguished from a "normal" one from one of their stans. No matter how sarcastic it is, you can always get a few of those nutjobs to agree with it.

2020planner

VIP Member
Has anyone watched Sparkly's stories about the Amazon thing for CMs?

It's a great idea, but can she be any less enthusiastic in her delivery?!?

I watched the entire thing and I saw maybe one semi-smile throughout. It was literally like she was delivering news the Titanic sunk rather than enthusiastically rah-rah'ing a really nice idea for her IG / YT followers to help out CMs.

She may be a decent person but her personality - so often - is the equivalent of paint drying!

Also - does anyone know what she does for work? Jim is laid off now but she works from home because of health issues, I believe.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Watching this Orlando Amazing Race thing.

Tim's team gets introduced and it's 2 minutes telling us about Tim, and then it's just "Jeff"

The Slackers already get an advantage because of the $$$ they raised.
Tim will be having wet dreams reliving that moment of stardom and being the center of attention for years to come.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Has anyone bought any of Jim's art? Not sure I see the talent there. What am I missing? $50 for an 8x10 outline of the castle? And while I think it's fine that they are helping out their friend, I can't see that he and Nicole are a charity case.