Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Petulant_vlogger

Serious question: do we think Darcy will reject this lifestyle and potentially expose Louise for the exploitation in a few years or is she going to set up her own Instagram and become an influencer in her own right?

ashden91

What the hell is he talking about? Tupperware is on OBT just past Gatorland. Dorkwad has been to Gatorland - even vlogged about it. It's not like 3 mins. further down the same road is a foreign country. What an idiot. :rolleyes:
When does Tim ever pay attention to his surroundings though? This is the same person who goes to Disney for a living and still says things like he didn't realize certain shops existed in the parks or that he's never been/done certain things in the parks

Katnipp78

Hi! It was me, a previous coworker. I hadn't logged on to the GG site in a long time and I just found this thread here. I always felt weird confirming his place of work, bc for a time I wasn't 100% sure if he still worked there or not. I confirmed that it was a non-profit, and he said in previous vlogs that it was a public facility with children present or something, so people figured it out. Well he definitely does not work there now and I can confirm that he used to work at OSC. And yeah, he was fine to work with. Even when issues came up, conflict resolution wasn't a problem, we worked together to make something right/not happen again. On my last day he was there and we made jokes, it was a great team in general to work with. I never met Jenn, so perhaps someone else on the Guru site commented about meeting her?
What did he do there?

maddiebsc

It’s funny cause I remember when I first stumbled across the channel and I was watching random videos, and in each video, Jenn had her hair a different colour. I remember thinking to myself huh who are all these women he knows. It’s mad seeing the contrast in their channel between then and now.

PJones

VIP Member
Did they do any parenting classes before he was born? Books will always tell you what yo do and not do.
Babies can generally sleep anywhere if there is no stimulus around.
They have made a rod for their own backs, learn to leave him to go back to sleep

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jonathan....

Your standards are incredibly low and I question your parenting “skills”

I know all children progress in their own time but my god 2 of those 6 “words” are the same and “ya” is more of a noise
53BF58DC-EBBB-412E-8CC0-E3C7F0D612FD.jpeg

mjm9

VIP Member
I agree. I know shes friends with Jessica Ballinger. I wonder if she is trying to be more like their channel now.
I have seen a few of the Ballinger videos. I believe they have like five children. The youngest, Luke, is around Jackpot’s age and has a medical condition. However, they don’t exploit him like Jackpot. You won’t see multiple solo videos on Luke (ie. Jackpot monthly birthday parties and biweekly growth updates).

Jessica (Ballinger) did put out a specific video on the Luke’s medical condition when he was younger. Mostly to educate people, but also to support parents that have special needs children. And occasionally she would update their viewers on how the baby was doing in the family vlogs. But I don’t recall multiple solo videos on the baby. I even thought that the children aren’t necessarily prominently featured in every single video.

Again, I haven’t seen a Ballinger family video in over nine months so I am not an expert on them and could be mistaken.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
What health issues!? Her Jenn diagnosed ones probably. She goes out in crowds obviously. I am guessing they are not AP holders and if Jimbo is out of work, the probably can't afford or justify park passes.

And she is just that, paint drying! She is sooooo boring!

Sparkly and Mayor Jim's wedding. They are leaving a message to themselves. He seems gay to me. But so awkward! Starts at 7:30
She apparently slipped on a wet floor and majorly screwed up her neck (and maybe other things?) back in 2017. She called it a "tiny accident with a big injury" and in another post said it "changed her life."

She also seemed to allude to immunocompromised status in some of her IG posts during the onset of COVID but I'm not sure about that or if it relates to the slip-and-fall injury (you'd think it'd be separate but who knows...)

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
So I have no idea how to reply with people’s comments on here but the person that posted the podcast, it makes me really sad that he is treated that way, like you can hear in his voice that he was starting to get flustered from her constant hounding of “why” and her calling him stupid for his opinion, I know people here don’t like him much but no one should be treated like that in my opinion,

also I am betting that the moo moo person was jenn, it’s how she monitors this page
(I know you don’t need an account to read, but you do to look at pictures)
just click the “quote” link on the post you want to quote then type your response....I agree with you about the podcast, I refuse to relisten to it again but if I remember right wasn’t Jen getting mad at Tim because he was accepting widely known facts and she was like “well how do you know, you can’t just accept what they tell you” not sure if that’s right but I remember (and this was still when I thought I liked their content) yelling out loud “how can you be so dumb”

How many of us are still subscribed to their channel? I honestly forgot that I was with the account we used to use.....but just made sure to go in and unsubscribe

Last edited:
I met Tim last summer at Animal Kingdom. He had just finished filming out front when I approached him to say hello. He was very nice and approachable. Later that day we came across him again inside the park and I remembered to tell him that we had booked Aulani after watching their visit. He again was nice and gave me tips on what to do that they enjoyed.

Do you all remember PCD roomate that also had a Youtube channel. I met him and he was an a-hole to the fullest. My daughter and I approached him to say hi and the first thing he said was: "let's take a picture together because I know you want one." He was really strange!

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Off topic, but this popped up while I was on Instagram and seems sketch at best to me....are WDWcouple connected enough to do this?
24408364-C435-4971-BEE2-CDB2327BF580.jpeg

The tim tracker #6 and now it’s time to....crap we forgot to order Jack$on food again

Last edited:

MooMooSharoo

I'm not surprised and don't know much about them but do they exclusively only do vlogging? And did they recently buy a $450,000 house, new Tesla, and go on 4-5 luxury / semi-luxury staycations within a roughly 6-month timeframe? LOL
Actually yes, Adam recently bought a brand new car and house. And yes they are gay vloggers from the UK.

mjm9

VIP Member
Off topic, but this popped up while I was on Instagram and seems sketch at best to me....are WDWcouple connected enough to do this? View attachment 347328

The tim tracker #6 and now it’s time to....crap we forgot to order Jack$on food again
So true!
It happens all the time.

btw - all the veggies, tortellini and really healthy foods that Jenn claimed they specifically bought for Jackson. We’ll never see him eat them. Let alone see him feed himself.

Last edited:

bakerbetty

VIP Member
"Family vlogs do better on Youtube" Um, maybe for some people but not for the Trackers.

The last 30 days they only have 5 videos over 200k views.
And Florida Resident Edits shows up above Jenn's channel on Socialblade channel suggestions now. :ROFLMAO:
And those were purchased views ...

BippyG

What is with their “Stan group”?
Why is Tiffany Ann so psycho and control freak crazy that only “good” posts get approved? I mean wtf?
Jenn is a narcissist Dim is one too it’s totally toxic no chemistry no affection on camera it’s just blah