Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Actually yes, Adam recently bought a brand new car and house. And yes they are gay vloggers from the UK.
Well, I don't know the value of the house or car or whatever and how that translates to U.S. dollars but to my original point, the Trackers cannot go against the image that the stans have built of them. (I don't know if these gay vloggers have the absolute rabid fan base like the Trackers do or the subs the Trackers have). The Trackers need the stans to pay the mortgage.

And anyone is fooling themselves if they believe the Trackers don't talk about the stans once they walk away from them and get their selfie. Especially Jenn. Likely making fun of the person or complaining about how someone ran up to them, touched her, got too close to Jack$on, etc.

EDITED to add: Just saw Adam only has 69K subs?!?! Hell, PCV has more than that.

Last edited:

mjm9

VIP Member
And now it's time to get Sparkly and the Mayor to clean your house.
Still trying to understand that friendship dynamic. Seems very one sided heavily favoring TTT.

We all know that Mayor Jim can’t stand T&J. But as the saying goes... “happy wife = happy life”

When Tim was folding the shopping bag describing trying to get Jackpot to sleep..... Sheesh his tits are as saggy as Gins. I had a flash of Peter Griffin breastfeeding Stewie in Family Guy. Tim is such a control freak it wouldn't surprise me if that's why he has mamms now.
Yeah, at the time I said “wow, Tim needs a bra!”

In my mind I always thought of Tim as being tall and lanky. The vlogs of late show him “with junk in the back truck” and needing assistance for “the girls.”

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
Jenn looks like she has a fuzzy wash cloth wrapped around her head.
I just had to see this. Sparkly and her are matching their headwear now? Sparkly looks to be wearing a tan one of the same design?

Yes that’s the one!! It was seriously good and I agree I cannot say a bad thing about this year (not that I ever would because I truly believe they are trying)

The parade float viewing almost had me in tears...I know corny...I just thought it was so beautifully done and my family and I got to have a few moments “one on one” with Gru and it was magic! Gru is a family fave and this whole experience just felt special

The Slackers are just pissed they aren’t on the media list and have to pay for everything now
LOL. That's awesome about Gru!

#HashtagthePanda spotted us when he was up hanging out the window and were joking about me flinging the hot chocolate up at him. We are obsessed with Hashtag and danced with him at Mardi Gras last year.

We renewed our Premiere's recently and got the 15-mo deal. ❤ Universal. (even more than Disney nowadays, and I'm a former CM! ha!)

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Actually, Jenn twisted the truth in the apology video. She said she was basically mocking people who would say such a thing about gay being contagious. When, in actuality, if you had watched the original vlog, she was being flirtatious with Tim when she was saying different things and asking about being gay. So, I knew right of the bat, it was not sincere because she was not fessing up to be a flirt with Tim in it.
I can’t comment on that as I haven’t seen the original video, I took their apology at face value

huydecirku

VIP Member
I wonder how much drama the losing of Disney media access caused? Perhaps that is why Jenn now suddenly is inserting herself into every video? Does Tim blame her for losing the media access? On the other hand it seems like a ton of comments are Jackpot related and I don't see how he could easily juggle vlogging and him at the same time so maybe that is why she has to come along so he can as well?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I think they're of average intelligence. In watching their older vlogs, you could tell they were more "real" about their personalities. As they started doing more travel-type places, i.e. museums, cultural sites, aquariums, theme parks, etc., Tim asserted his "knowledge" a bit more and if he didn't know something, he'd say it and ask (seemed more genuine).

It seems like in the last 2-3 years or so, they went full-on dumb dumb where they just go full throttle stupid and ask the stans so many idiotic questions that I really feel they know the answer to 99% of the time. I think someone else said it earlier, but they do this because they figured out it works to their benefit with the algorithm. Every now and then, Tim will still assert himself as the "expert" (and often be wrong) BUT a lot of this is staged, IMHO.
Jenn is what you'd call average intelligence. However, she's chosen to master manipulation over anything else and part of that is the helpless act she portrays not just for the camera, but for Tim. She has to keep him feeling like he's the man otherwise her meal ticket might realize what a bitch she is and leave.

Tim is smart in his own way. He has a curiosity for how things work and he gets into the details, probably a little too far for his own good. He doesn't get overwhelmed because to do that you have to be able to see past the present. He's calm, that's his charm and appeal. For every day stuff though he's quite below average intelligence and his ego gets in his way otherwise he'd see that and not open his mouth. It's not an act on his part.

Tim was conned into his relationship with Jenn thinking she loves him when she only tolerates him as a servant. He jumped on the McManson, the Gucci Sweater and Tesla without understanding how he was impacting their future. Man, he even posted a ton of "Hot Chick does ..." clickbait titles featuring Jenn. None of those make the family look respectable (and they'd be smart to take them down before Jackson gets to school age).

Intelligence wise where 0 is no brain function and 10 is the highest level of genius (Most of us are around a 5 or 6)
I'd give Jenn a 5 out of 10.
Tim gets a 4 out of 10.

To compare to other vloggers:
Cory gets a 5 out of 10 (he might be a 6, he's usually vlogging after a long day of work)
Dev gets a 4 out of 10
Josh gets a 7 out of 10 (trust me, I didn't want to rate him this high, but he has a low EQ)
Jenna is about a 5 out of 10.

It's harder to rate those who have a team of good editors so I won't.

Last edited:

NewMember2020

Looks like either "Ellen Smith" has chosen a new moniker..."Momokoblue"..... or we have another snarky stan who sounds a lot like her in comments. Momokoblue is similar to Ellen whereby she responds when questions are asked of Trackers as well as comes to their defense if someone makes an even slightly critical response.

Last edited:

Katnipp78

I really do think they're just trying to transition into a family channel. Their "travel channel" dreams are just so hilarious, but they also know they can't make $$ just doing family stuff,so they're the "theme park family!". It sets them apart while still allowing them to try to keep their fans who only come for the Disney content.

It boils down to them not knowing what they actually want to do and not having the creativity to figure something out. They're not content creators so much as video journalers, so it's especially difficult for them to figure out how to shift channel focus.
I agree. I know shes friends with Jessica Ballinger. I wonder if she is trying to be more like their channel now.

FoBGD12

If I truly spent 14 hours a day editing a vlog that highlighted how frumpy and dumpy I looked, I think I’d start jogging and eating better. She has to know she’s looking like garbage, why not do something?
Why do something for free, when she could get some sponsor hookups? Everything they do is about angling for some kind of deal

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
They are prop friends so they still fill a purpose. Sparkly was allowed to show Jenn and Jackpot in her latest video from Jolly Creek Christmas Festival.
they just now went to Jolly Creek? Geez they are so far behind the other Vloggers and I am loving it😂

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
She always came across as turn-on-a-dime bitchy but she wasn't nearly as weenie-whiny (sp? LOL) as she is now with things. Or being around Tim all the time.

She used to do vlogs on her own. She used to go out and mow the lawn and vlog about it all sweaty. She used to jump in the car - solo! - and vlog about where she was going, the places she was stopping at, the errands she had to run, going to / from work. She used to prancercise through Universal. She used to dance and get drunk and sing crazy at Senor Frogs. In short, she was annoying (to me, at least) and acted stupid sometimes (a schtick) but seemed more real, more fun.

I think that she has learned to play up the submissive, woe-is-me, and / or anxiety edge when it suits her and enjoys being "taken care of" by Tim - as in driving, doing things for her, waiting on her, so to speak. If he doesn't do what she wants, she just brings up the anxiety and that is a catch-all to getting her way. And we've discussed how he said previously how she was out of his league. (and now she's got Jackpot as an "excuse" to use...sad to say).

I think she's got Tim wrapped around her little finger far more than he has her wrapped around his.
I remember the lawn mowing, but that doesn't count as it's still in that sheltered spot within the house. So, Jenn used to leave the house on her own (other than to work) and vlog?! Did she ever allow Tim to go off on his own while they went to theme parks while she'd go shopping?

I have no doubt she's the controller in the family and she planned it this way when they were dating. Tim is her Guy Friday and just does as he's told. She has a problem with him every time he has his own chores or ideas that conflict with hers.

Please may I be your family and have some DVC, thank you in advance 🥰
I wish I had enough to split between my kids as it is! Keep saying someday I'll get more points. (Then they raise the dues and I'm thankful I don't have more contracts, LOL)

I hate that anxiety has been her excuse to stop doing everything she doesn’t want to do, and the stans coddle her without holding her accountable
This is a modern problem that needs to be stopped, but I don't see a way.

They just uploaded a new video and I just noticed they started putting the date in the bottom left corner of the day when the footage was recorded. Is this new? I haven't watched/skimmed any recent videos in a while. Even in the description Jackson's gotta LooOoooVeEeEe it 🙄

Attachments

HaphazardSE

An average looking, white trash, college dropout, too emotionally weak to keep herself employed, but a stupid enough ego to wage internet wars while he simultaneously tried to build a career on the internet.
Random, but do we know if Tim went to college?

nrs264

VIP Member
I’ve recently discovered DSNY newscast, and he puts so much work and research into his videos, they’re so interesting. TTT at this point is mind numbing. I just can’t watch them eat and eat anymore.
He definitely puts a lot of work in but I struggle with him. I find him very cringe to watch and he seems to pick and choose what he covers so its hard to rely on just him for Disney news. I wish he did the research but had someone else to present it

HaphazardSE

Speaking of their hosted cruise...I think some folks were saying that they were lying about some aspects of their cruise? Is that true, or am I making random things up?

mjm9

VIP Member
I really don't understand the need the hold Jackpot's hand while walking. My nephew is only a couple days older than Jackpot and he is allowed to walk on his own. He gets better at it every day because my sister in law allows him to walk and fall down to learn on his own. Helping or hurting Timbo.
I thought that Jackson is not walking on his own, as yet. He has the mechanics, but not the balance.

Because they have compromised his mobility (carrying him and stroller confinement) his vestibular system is still catching up. So he doesn’t have the balance and self confidence/awareness to walk solo.