Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaphazardSE

Tim Slacker and now it’s time to buy properly fitting clothes?

...and now it‘s time to put down the kid?

Reactions: 1

mjm9

VIP Member
abcdefghijklmnop
Haven't watched him in awhile but he needs to buy properly sized t-shirts. Maybe he raids Jenn's closet for all of them? LMAO
Are you confusing Braden (Mickey Views) with the man-child Michael Kay who totally believes that size medium shirts fit him?

• Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
Her face is oddly shaped and makes her nose look huge. New hair colour does not make the puffy bloat disappear!!
Don’t I know it. I have a larger nose, I broke it twice cheerleading, stunting is no joke. I’m white and I keep my hair very blonde; so it all blends in, in a haze of beige lol.

2020planner

VIP Member
Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I caved and watched the video today. Wow Jenn can’t go five seconds without putting someone down, fishing for compliments, or just rambling. Also she is trolling ya’ll! Apparently fans ask them where they buy their stuff 🤣🤣
I'm reading referral links, hoping for any kind of a kickback. They're pushing hard for every penny.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I agree. I know shes friends with Jessica Ballinger. I wonder if she is trying to be more like their channel now.
That's possible too. Which is hilarious because during that interview they did with that stan / vlogger, didn't they say if they could go back in time, they wouldn't show their faces on camera or something? And later said they weren't going to show Jackson that much on camera? I could be wrong, but I think that's what I remember! LOL

PJones

VIP Member
Oh good grief the kitchen is a mess, those shoes have been on the stool for weeks.
That noise in Jackson's room is horrific, why clean the filter when they are all in there? Not sure why they need it anyway? His room is a mess too.
How many clothes does a 1 year old need?

Tim I have to have every gadget around

That pink fluffy sweater is terrible, seems little warm for indoors!

2020planner

VIP Member
Adam absolutely lives off of his vlogs. He shills his shitty merch and horribly written book too. Gary C is 40 and still lives with his mommy and daddy and collects disability money from the government for his fake anxiety. Everyone should check them out for the train wreck.
Well, if Gary still lives with Mom and Dad at 40, that probably explains why they're dicks to people when people meet them. ;)

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I met Tim last summer at Animal Kingdom. He had just finished filming out front when I approached him to say hello. He was very nice and approachable. Later that day we came across him again inside the park and I remembered to tell him that we had booked Aulani after watching their visit. He again was nice and gave me tips on what to do that they enjoyed.

Do you all remember PCD roomate that also had a Youtube channel. I met him and he was an a-hole to the fullest. My daughter and I approached him to say hi and the first thing he said was: "let's take a picture together because I know you want one." He was really strange!
him and PCD were clearly meant for each other then

PCD = Prince Conniving Dickhead

They are at LegoLand and SHOCKER

THEY ARE EXCITED TO TRY TREATS
ED7438F9-0F83-48E9-B8AB-2CEB54A50D75.png

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
Ellen responded, let’s see if Bellatrix gets banned..... what a joke. I cannot even stomach the videos anymore so lurking the comments on their stupid vlogs are all I have left. Watching them stuff their faces with their basic taste buds. Tim eats hamburgers like Wimpy. I bet he won’t go downtown either. Her bad diet must reflect down there. Plus she’s a pig. Sorry for the vulgarness.
OMGGGG Ellen. Isn't it crazy? Not everyone kisses the Trackers' asses! Doesn't mean by commenting as such one is seeking attention. Good grief. :rolleyes:

Bellatrix The Bulldog3 hours ago
Jen just talks rubbish so much of a attention seeker. Puts me off so much

Ellen Smith
Ellen Smith
2 hours ago
Then why do you watch the videos. Aren’t you seeking attention by your comments?

NewMember2020

So in her vlog from Disney Springs filmed on the 9th, Nicole was in Erin McKennas and said only one party at a time were allied in. But you could see a baby in a stroller reflected in the cake case glass and hear him too. They must have met up with the Track holes. They seem to be spending a lot of time together. Goodness knows why. Expect a cake muck bang from the Tardy Track holes in about a week.
Great eyesight. That is definitely little J with his feet kicking up and down in the reflection.