Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
🤢 the delusion.
If she changed her personality, and that doofy smile, she might be kinda cute. Plus, that camera angle is not doing her nose any favors...and her leathery skin is looking extra nasty. She’ll never be this stark-raving beauty that the stans make her out to be. Not that her looks are all that important, but if her “job” is to be on camera she needs to put some effort into looking presentable. We’ve all seen what effort she puts into that. It seems that our dear Jenn lets it go to her head. If one or two stans rave about how gorgeous she is (barf), then she believes everyone thinks she’s some hot model.

2020planner

VIP Member
This incident happened during the time TTT was allowing fans/stans to do their outro. It was shared on either this site or gg. So please don’t send me hate.

A young POC boy asked to do the outro. Tim told him that they had already filmed it. The boy was disappointed and walked away. When he turned around Tim was filming a white boy doing the outro. 🤬
I REMEMBER THIS!!!!

Rebelle

VIP Member
That train is a $140 choking hazard waiting to happen.
Let’s also not forget to mention Dim’s $300 Superdry leather jacket. I think he bought after the $2k Gucci cardigan.

HaphazardSE

I mean, I kinda get the feeling that the Slackers think that Jackson is immune to COVID because he’s a baby who, as Jenn pointed out in a recent video, is all caught up in his vaccinations. If that’s really what they think, is it really that much of a stretch to think that those fools also assume he's immune to sun damage either because he’s a baby, because they use that ridiculous umbrella, or both?

(also, yes: put sunscreen on the baby, you fools)

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I remember the lawn mowing, but that doesn't count as it's still in that sheltered spot within the house. So, Jenn used to leave the house on her own (other than to work) and vlog?! Did she ever allow Tim to go off on his own while they went to theme parks while she'd go shopping?

I have no doubt she's the controller in the family and she planned it this way when they were dating. Tim is her Guy Friday and just does as he's told. She has a problem with him every time he has his own chores or ideas that conflict with hers.

I wish I had enough to split between my kids as it is! Keep saying someday I'll get more points. (Then they raise the dues and I'm thankful I don't have more contracts, LOL)

This is a modern problem that needs to be stopped, but I don't see a way.
Ah well worth a try! Lol

huydecirku

VIP Member
I’ve always said Dim looks like Gerald from Finding Dory when JennDoesn’t speaks. He drifts off and gives the occasional “yeah”
View attachment 346139
So his what I thought might be a loving attentive look is just him not looking into the camera so he doesn't look bored? What is actually going on with their relationship? Seems very toxic.

Last edited:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I'm a little less concerned with covid than other people might be, and even I would lay off of these areas in the colder months with a child as young as Jackson. They don't know if he has breathing issues yet. I'm not being dramatic, it's fairly common for kids to have mucus congestion, and that could lead to bronchitis. Maybe an undiagnosed allergy. My point is, he's too young to tell them what he's feeling. I sincerely do hope that they stay home more often in the winter. Let him play with those new toys that he got for his birthday.
YES!!! This!! They were SOOOO concerned with COVID and now all of a sudden they are out EVERY day.

I’ll admit, I’m not overly paranoid about it, say what you will. BUT I don’t spend everyday out and when we are out maybe 1-2x a week we follow all the proper precautions

I can definitely tell you I wouldn’t be hauling my 1 year old around

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
How and where did you meet him a few times? Are you a local too? I'm a local and always in all the parks and haven't run across them yet.

(not snarky...legit want to know where ...)
In the parks, but this was back when I liked him! I am not local but go a few times a year.

Galorious

VIP Member
So in her vlog from Disney Springs filmed on the 9th, Nicole was in Erin McKennas and said only one party at a time were allied in. But you could see a baby in a stroller reflected in the cake case glass and hear him too. They must have met up with the Track holes. They seem to be spending a lot of time together. Goodness knows why. Expect a cake muck bang from the Tardy Track holes in about a week.

2020planner

VIP Member
In the parks, but this was back when I liked him! I am not local but go a few times a year.
Wow. You must have had incredible luck to see him so often by happenstance!

Actually, I'm glad I haven't come across them LOL.

I've run across Sean (Pete Werner's boytoy), Ryno, Craig, Stephen, Josh and Taylor, and RixFlix... that's just who I remember off the top of my head. I'm sure I saw others. But somehow never the Trackholes. :LOL:

Edited to add:

OH, and that nutjob from Tom Does Disney. Saw him livestreaming at EPCOT one night.

And forgot I was by Adam the Woo at Megacon (but that technically wasn't in the parks, I guess)

marblicious89

They haven't run out of food. They've run out of food they want to eat (ie: sugary carbs and ready-to-make meals).

Whoever forever ago said they're just two teenagers playing grownup is spot on.
They do like to mention how all they have left are veggies....I guess eating the veggies is just not an option. God forbid they put anything green that isn't metallic food coloring in their mouths.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I wonder why they continue to buy all these snacks since we all know all they are going to do is complain about them....nothing at Disney’s booths are worth the money according to Jenn and the portions are too small, maybe MKay and Jenn should link up and go to rainforest for some ribs or TRex for giant portions, that’ll probably be more up to her standards

TheeArgus

[QUOTE="nrs264, post: 3105698, member: 111621"

TDR is a bit like the trackers for Tokyo disney but I didnt actually find him that useful for planning. Thisnatasha is far better and she doesn't even live in Japan.
[/QUOTE]

I have actually visited Japan and Tokyo Disney multiple times and I find TDR rather useful for updates to the park. He also provides plenty of good tips for planning.

Watching this Orlando Amazing Race thing.

Tim's team gets introduced and it's 2 minutes telling us about Tim, and then it's just "Jeff"

The Slackers already get an advantage because of the $$$ they raised.
Gotta stroke Tim’s ego somehow...surprised gktw hasn’t cut ties with them yet after all the controversy

PJones

VIP Member
I agree, she def looks preggers or she has packed on a lot of weight since June. In June (could have been May), she announced in one of their vlogs that she was almost back to her pre-baby weight and only had nine more pounds to go.
Well if she is sitting to edit for 14 hours a day and eating all those carbs in 3 hours I'm not surprised