Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marblicious89

So this is came across my search/ suggested timeline. Fascinating, I certainly wouldn’t describe the trackers as “positive” or “fun” but they are good at twisting narratives 🤷🏽‍♀️
Oh cool. So it is a positive experience for them to totally take advantage of the hospitality, barely mention the rental company except for a quick blurb at the end. It is fun to watch them literally stumble through the town, not taking the time to actually learn about the sites so they can really communicate & SELL ami to the viewers.

I studied Marketing in college and work in a business field now and the ROI on this trip is miserable. I would be shitting bricks if I was the person who made the call to give this multi-thousand dollar "gift" to the slackers.

Reactions: 8

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Am I right when Jen was pregnant they talked about how they weren’t sure how much they should show the baby. Well they certainly swayed towards showing him.
I HATE people showing their children to make money. I follow people who have children, but it’s not their focus and of course the children pop up, but as they get older it’s their decision.
I remember them saying it wasn't going to change and become a baby show. I would respect them more if they would just address it and say they are moving in a different direction.

• Haha

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
I struggle to watch them since they’ve had the baby because it just makes me sad how they treat him sometimes. He’s a baby not a puppy and yet they confine him to that stupid play pen, they even take it on holiday with them for God’s sake, is he going to be stuck in that when he’s 10?
He needs to explore and he needs to take risks to learn from his mistakes, poor poor baby.
Him being in that thing at the beach house this past week, while FOUR adults were RIGHT there just burns my ass!

• Angry

RebelUtd

VIP Member
If they made such a big deal out of going to Discovery Cove with the family, why not invite them to the beach house so Jackson could spend some time getting to know his cousins?

Nothing they do seems to make any sense. Their friends look SO awkward around them, what's the deal there?

WHERE IS TIMS JUNK

I shouldn’t be this fixated on it but for some odd reason I am

I know why Timmy bought a Tesla YOUUUUU GUYYYZZZ...he was hoping he would finally gets some junk in the Frunk😂😂😂
This has to be the next thread title. And now its time to get some junk in the frunk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
This stan comment is wrong on so many levels.

For one, the person recognizes Jackson first. Way to go, Trackers, at keeping your son's security in mind by putting him in vlogs from the very moment of his birth. 🤬

Second, the person waxes poetic about Jenn and Tim's physical appearance. 🤮

Third, the person states that seeing the Trackers was the highlight of their trip. For real? You have had the ability to visit a world-renowned theme park - during a global pandemic, no less - and simply seeing these dorks pass by (and then again from behind) was the highlight of the trip? :rolleyes:

Sonya Morgan6 hours ago (edited)
I was in Epcot when you guys filmed this! I saw you guys at the Christmas tree at the beginning of the world showcase. I was looking down & when I looked up I recognized Jackson at first thinking, man that looks a lot like Jackson. Then I looked up & saw Jenn but I couldn’t recognize you because you had your sunglasses on & for some reason it didn’t look like you. Then I looked over & as my friend & I were about pass you guys I recognized Tim by the voice & then saw him & the camera. Jenn you’re even more stunning in person & Tim very handsome. Jackson of course is gorgeous. My friend asked if I wanted to go back & get a picture but I was like no they’re working lol. Then I saw you guys from behind as you were leaving the park. I find it rather awkward to run up from behind you guys & start talking especially because of COVID19 so I just relished in the fact that I saw you guys totally not expecting to because of the holidays! The highlight of my trip!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Honestly, I actually like this version of the trackers. They seem way more real and authentic. I enjoy watching horrible people be horrible; it's why I love a lot of reality tv. Whatever the trackers have been doing since like 2018 is just awful and not at all entertaining. They absolutely haven't changed as people, you see that come out in videos all the time. They've just curated these sickly sweet gee golly bumble fuck characters you see now and it's painful to watch.
oh I’m totally with you!! The “ding dang oopsie daisy golly gosh oh my goodness” schtick is fucking old. I actually liked the old drinking/fun/carefree trackers

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Am I right when Jen was pregnant they talked about how they weren’t sure how much they should show the baby. Well they certainly swayed towards showing him.
I HATE people showing their children to make money. I follow people who have children, but it’s not their focus and of course the children pop up, but as they get older it’s their decision.
They have so much proof of being hypocrites it’s not even funny any more...vlogs are not going to change, now it’s “how can we force Jackson on viewers again this video”, not going to go to the parks right away, Tim starts immediately going looking like a scared possum because other people were there, not going to take Jackson to the park, well now the little buddy just looouuuvvess the parks so much so they go every time, not going to go inside buildings so let me show you the Merch through a window, to “hey let me lick my fingers and touch all the things”

2020planner

VIP Member
oh probably because they heard that you could catch COVID from the sand just like take out packaging 🙄 I joke of course in all reality it’s likely just because THEY didn’t want to go to the beach so they didn’t!
Well, the beach wasn't going to #host them, so there was no reason to go! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Rule #1 on helping them learn to sleep through the night is don't be like the Trackers and run to the baby the second it moves. Once they are a little older, leave them be a little, let them learn to like their bed. If they aren't crying, leave them alone. They can only learn to put themselves back to sleep if you let THEM figure it out. Being in their face constantly won't ever get you there.

It’s now a family channel but that doesn’t interest me at all. I liked their channel when Tim did the parks/hotels on his own.
I want to see the parks, hotels, rides, merch, food, interesting facts, tips n tricks etc and I like Tim being the host in the video but I don’t care too much about what birthday plans he has for Jackson or what wall he painted at home the previous day.
If I watch a programme on TV, e.g Dragons Den, The Apprentice, Family Fortunes etc, I usually like the host but I don’t want to see them at home cooking shit in their kitchen or shopping at Target, I want to see the show!

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
@peteykirch TY for taking one for the team. I see zero point in us all giving them views even though I do use adblocker.

And Jenn... babe... a little self care goes a long way. Oh, wait... that's right... you only care about ease of life.

When my kid was turning one I was a single mom in school for ee, held down a 20 hour a week job as a government contractor coding software and stuck to my goals. (I also looked great, I wish I could roll back time, LOL)

So, what are Jenn's goals? Other than to sit on her arse being taken care of, she has none.

I forgot to mention every time I was with my friend, Jenn would constantly turn the conversation to herself. I avoided them after a bit, so anything else I know is third person.

Katnipp78

I’d like to see them go to places they can interact with Jackson more. Zoos, children museums, playground parks, libraries, mommy or daddy and me classes, etc.

Ignoring your child’s psychological, emotional and cognitive growth is not a good parental strategy 😡.
There are so many things locally they could be doing! Why not show what tourists could see besides a theme park. Show people what there is for dining outside of Disney for a change. I know years ago Tim would go do things more off the beaten path and I liked those videos. There are springs, animal experiences, charming little downtowns etc. Clearly Jax enjoys doing outdoor things and NOT theme parks. How many times are you going to go show the same old thing and eat food. They are wasting precious time with him as a baby that they will never get back.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
JackJack is a good baby with incompetent parents.

Who swaddles their 11 month old except for fun after a bath? These two who have a tight "sleeping bag" in which to lock him up in so he won't bother them, that's who.

Who puts their baby off to the side so they can forget them while filming amusement park quality food while the child is throwing up and literally dying of thirst? These two morons.

Who takes their baby to the doctor because he's sick and then takes him right out to a restaurant because the adults are so starved and it's their turn for attention? The pair of imbeciles known as Tim and Jenn "tracker".

Ding Dang... I could go on but that's enough for now.

• Angry

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
It looks like the Slackers are missing out on another media night or something while they are on their 17th vacation this month. All the usual suspects are out at Jolly Creek to promote the Christmas festival going on there featuring the Grand Floridian Orchestra. Cory Meets World, Jackie from Superenthused, Nate from PMM, WDW Couple and even Michael Kay are all there. Cory is live streaming and interacting with all of them and having a great time. It makes me happy to see the orchestra keeping busy since they layoff.

ditzydolly

I dont get why you are so fascinated with his penis. Even if it is small, he literally can't help that. I know this is a gossip/trash board but the amount of times obsessing over his 'bulge' is super weird, IMO 🤷
I think it's only fair. So much of the discussion here often centers around Jenn and her ever-fluctuating weight, how she applies makeup, how she edits her photos, etc. etc. It's somewhat misogynistic to suggest we shouldn't subject Tim to the same kind of judgement.

It may also be relevant, since they claimed to have so many fertility problems in the past. Perhaps it's not Jenn who suffers from infertility?

Also, his total absence of a bulge is really remarkable. There isn't any evidence of one at all. It's not small - it's absent. It's disappointing in a way because, ignoring everything else about Tim that makes him utterly intolerable, he's a decent-looking fellow, but then you try to evaluate his package and there isn't one.

Last edited: