The TimTracker #4 And Now It's Time for Jenn to Login as Ellen Smith

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it's time for a new thread, #3 seems to have filled up in record time.

Big thanks to @huydecirku for the thread title suggestion and acquiring the most upvotes/likes/etc

What new low will the Slackers slither under this time to earn our derision?

Reactions: 11
@CreamyFlavor I didn't get to respond in the last thread, but yes it was TampaJay. I came across his channel a few weeks ago looking for abandoned attractions content. His videos seem like they are good, but him mimmicking ATW turned me off a bit from wanting to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I wanted to ask since i am fairly new -I noticed there was some interactions between Jenn and Tim’s family. Why does she look so awkward? One was when they were in a lazy river and she was standing a bit away from the group, another I think I heard her arguing with someone, and in their couch recap she seems like she was swallowing rocks when she said they got to enjoy time with Tim’s family.

I wanted to ask since i am fairly new -I noticed there was some interactions between Jenn and Tim’s family. Why does she look so awkward? One was when they were in a lazy river and she was standing a bit away from the group, another I think I heard her arguing with someone, and in their couch recap she seems like she was swallowing rocks when she said they got to enjoy time with Tim’s family.
She used to have a decent relationship with them. I remember her making a really nice (legit kudos to her) scrapbook for Tim's parent's anniversary in one really old vlog. But it must have soured after the "I can never get pregnant but don't you dare ask me why I never saw a real doctor about it" discussion she had with Tim's mom where she then trashed Tim's mom on Twitter on multiple occasions, including calling her fat once.

Refer back to the #3 thread we just finished up. In the last few pages, we talked about this a tad.

I also posted this link to her Twitter comments publicly trashing his mom. Maybe they "made up" a bit due to Jackson's birth but if you saw / felt awkwardness, then you were right!

It looks like the Slackers are missing out on another media night or something while they are on their 17th vacation this month. All the usual suspects are out at Jolly Creek to promote the Christmas festival going on there featuring the Grand Floridian Orchestra. Cory Meets World, Jackie from Superenthused, Nate from PMM, WDW Couple and even Michael Kay are all there. Cory is live streaming and interacting with all of them and having a great time. It makes me happy to see the orchestra keeping busy since they layoff.

Reactions: 7
It just kinda hit me that the way Jenn talks to the camera and Jackson lately really reminds me of those white women impressions by Caitlin Reilly. Anyone else? Lmao.

Its like nails on a chalkboard to me when she goes really high and loopy with her voice, it's so FAKE... "jAAAkSOn! Do you LOVE IT?! YEahhhh... you love it don't youuuu? Is that Funnyyyy? Is that a funny Daddyyy?" :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like the Slackers are missing out on another media night or something while they are on their 17th vacation this month. All the usual suspects are out at Jolly Creek to promote the Christmas festival going on there featuring the Grand Floridian Orchestra. Cory Meets World, Jackie from Superenthused, Nate from PMM, WDW Couple and even Michael Kay are all there. Cory is live streaming and interacting with all of them and having a great time. It makes me happy to see the orchestra keeping busy since they layoff.
Cool, I love the orchestra. I hope Disney brings them back as prerecorded music in the GF just isn't right.

Reactions: 2
Ok. I totally thought she was photoshopping that calf / ankle but now I realize, she's just got an incredibly wonky left (our right) calf / ankle. OMG. What IS that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok. I totally thought she was photoshopping that calf / ankle but now I realize, she's just got an incredibly wonky left (our right) calf / ankle. OMG. What IS that?
Jenn sits on her ass a lot. Her ankle muscles atrophied and her calves have over-compensated for it. She needs to stretch those muscles and joints out and keep to an exercise routine. If she doesn't correct it I feel she'll have twisted ankles to deal with in the future.

WDW News Tonight just ripped Tim & Jenn with 'What's new on Disney+?',,,,It's the Ding Dang Theory,,,,,,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WDW News Tonight just ripped Tim & Jenn with 'What's new on Disney+?',,,,It's the Ding Dang Theory,,,,,,
Good on them! I hate how perfectly good vloggers are looked down on due to the idiot ones out there giving them all a bad name. Tom's pessimism rubs me the wrong way some times and he's very arrogant, but he's not an idiot.

Christmas countdown challenge for anyone who's up for it ... the 24 Ding Dang nights of dumb things Tim and/or Jenn ever thought about Disney.
Wait. That's probably way too easy.

@CreamyFlavor I didn't get to respond in the last thread, but yes it was TampaJay. I came across his channel a few weeks ago looking for abandoned attractions content. His videos seem like they are good, but him mimmicking ATW turned me off a bit from wanting to watch.
I used to work at Busch Gardens Tampa and met him on several occasions while working.
Nice, genuine guy and I enjoy his vlogs. I just can’t help but wonder how much of his speech and tone comes from attempting to emulate ATW.

Reactions: 2
From the discovery cove vid....from another crazy Stan
Ryan Pagella.....” as usual you two show us how to achieve life goals”
This has left me speechless, I really have no words!

• Sick
Seems like they take a vacation every time they get snubbed at a media event.
You might have just cracked the code!

that Jen twitter post about her MIL might become my new copypasta, I’ll start leaving it in the comment section of their videos.....I’m sure I’ll promptly be blocked and deleted🤷‍♂️

edit: also how do you get 100k views on a video but only get 5k likes?Is this a normal ratio?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
How much food for lunch at discovery cove?!
LOL I know! But since it's all included in the price of a DC visit, you just know - knowing the Bojos - they couldn't help themselves but take virtually one of everything. :rolleyes:

I seriously don't know how they eat as much as they do in any one setting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.