Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
It would be interesting to know what their real relationship dynamic is. One fun fact which might just be a clerical error of some sort: the house tax records state he is the owner. Her name isn't listed.
That could be because he's the one that the home loan is in. If there is a loan. My husband's name was the only one listed on the home loan and we did a quit claim deed.

I wasn't working at the time.So that could have something to do with it.

2020planner

VIP Member
This just came up as recommended for me. From Sept 2016.

Does anyone remember this vlog and what the heck all these talking-in-circles apologies were about? Oh, and she brings up the back pain that I remember (her saying she threw her back out :rolleyes:)

It's about 6 mins. of umpteen sorry sorry sorry sorries...? and mentioning something that "just came out of nowhere" that they were referring to? and what they had to "go through" - and they didn't upload because "they care about [us] guys so much and we didn't want to project any negative energy that we have onto you guys"

What the actual F was this about? I can't remember.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
To be fair: they may not know you need a FAA license

In this video, at roughly the 16:30 mark, Tim flies the drone from the beach house they were staying at, across the road and over to the beach. I don't know where he, himself, was operating as the pilot as I don't see him appearing on the screen during the footage. Maybe he was on the beach somewhere? Regardless, he violates several basic drone operation rules like flying over cars, flying over people not involved in the production of the footage, and potentially leaving line-of-sight with the drone itself.

There are several kinds of "registrations" a pilot can do for drone operation. Basically, anyone operating a drone is supposed to register the drone with the FAA and agree not to fly it for commercial purposes without applying for a Part 107 license, which requires completion of a course with a test at the conclusion.

Since Tim doesn't appear in the FAA database, he does NOT have a Part 107 license, which *COULD* have permitted him to operate the drone the way he did by applying for the appropriate waivers, but since he doesn't have a Part 107 license, he absolutely did NOT have permission to operate the drone the way he did.

So, he may have registered the drone with the FAA for basic, non-commercial flight, but he absolutely does not have Part 107 clearance.

It's 2020 - these rules and regulations are clearly stated on any drone documentation, so for him to operate the drone like this is beyond irresponsible.
Never mind on my last comment- I didn’t read the one stated above

Charm

Chatty Member
I'm assuming that Jenn's parents were very young (raised by grandmother, right?) and her dad had another child with another woman that Jenn never really bonded with. Is that close?

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Really annoyed me in her birthday video where she is talking about how they’ve moved the cage upstairs and then she’s saying they will move it back down after Christmas. He’s a year old, he doesn’t need a cage!