Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
They should have just said they aren’t that in to turkey and wanted steak instead, not everyone has to have turkey for thanksgiving...we weren’t able to see extended family because of Covid but I wanted to cook a turkey and had no problems getting a 16lb one for about $5, and yes we have tons of leftovers lol....I don’t know why they feel like they have to lie to their viewers constantly, I know time moves fast but holidays don’t sneak up on you, they just don’t know how to plan ahead
We aren’t into turkeys either.
My dad passed away on Thanksgiving day years ago. So this year we decided to get a corned beef (which we love) to honor him. As we always lovingly said “he was full of blarney” ☘

• Heart
Reactions: 12

mjm9

VIP Member
I really hope that they are more attentive to Jackson when they aren’t filming.....but I feel like they are always filming

maybe someone will step in and gently break the news to them about what they are doing, but with the way Jenn reacts to constructive criticism and freaks out about minor stuff this won’t happen and they will cut ties with whoever tries
Filming will always be their top priority.

Jackson is like their pet. A prop to show off. At times he is an afterthought. Remember when they went out to DS for dinner and Jenn forgot to order him food? They ended up ordering him the meatballs they ordered for themselves as an appetizer. But when the appetizer meatballs arrived they made him sit there while they stuffed their faces in front of him till his order came out. 🤬

I perceive that what is shown on camera is staged for our benefit. ie. making the veg. muffins and force feeding the dry crap to him. (see he’s eating healthy). Having him walk back and forth between them. (see he’s starting to walk)

Something is off. They don’t appear to be doting, madly in love with him parents. I mean BJ is their “miracle baby!” Maybe it’s just their personalities. 🤷🏻‍♂️

What we see is manipulative myopic parenting. They control everything!
• THEY feed him. Baby food no less as He turns 1 year this week. Limited self feeding opportunities.
• Playtime in his “cage/play zone”. (Does he get this daily?)
Where they have to be next to him and dictate his play experiences. No alone time/ solo playtime (obviously supervised from nearby) for BJ!
• dragging BJ everywhere, every day! Where all he does is sit, strapped into the stroller eating carbo filled “snackies”

Last edited:
  • Sad
Hi everyone!
So a former coworker told me a story about trackers. They work in merch and helped Jenn. Apparently Jenn was buying a mask at mk, and was asking them about masks sizes. Tried asking if she could fit in a medium. They(cm) told them medium were for kids and the cm recommend a large/xl for an adult. Jenn completely ignored the advice and bought a couple of m.

I feel like there is more cms and tm s fed up with them. 🙄

• Haha

Celestialrose96

Hi guys, I have been a lurker, finding this when I searched Tim’s name in google (it was one of the first things that actually popped up for me) and I read through all the threads.
To be honest, at first I thought how terrible it was to be judging them. I wasn’t a Stan, I just enjoyed their content. Their baby is cute and I really want a baby right now so I kind live (lived) vicariously through them, especially because I love Disney.
Once I had read through every single page, I went back and watched their newer videos, and y’all. Let me just say. I never even noticed the shit they did. I had noticed in a video a couple weeks ago on how they treated their son in the parks but really noticed everything else! The complaining, the “holier than thou” attitude from J, how dumb they act!
I never really liked jenn, and I only watched the Tim alone videos, but once she was added to every. single. video, it has been hard to watch, I don’t know how they are in person but I agree with a lot you guys are saying to make content less annoying.

anyway, happy trails!! Thanks for all the threads, im gonna go back to lurking 😂

ditzydolly

You may all be wondering why I'm so salty... First, as I mentioned, I'm a drone flyer myself and shit like this really annoys me.

But also, as some of you may recall from previous threads on the *other* gossip website, a very, very dear friend of mine (the guy who actually introduced me to The Tim Tracker originally) reached out to them on literally EVERY platform essentially begging them to let him be their video editor.

He was 100% in the bag for The Tim Tracker. Totally drank the cool aid. Would have done anything for them. Absolutely would have elevated the "quality" of their videos, and likely would have done it for FREE (at least at first).

Neither Tim nor Jenn had the basic human decency to even give him a "Aww! That's so sweet, but thank you, we're not interested. We'd rather just continue to pump out trash videos ourselves." Just total radio silence. Not a word from either one of them. He must have reached out to them at least 5-6 times over the course of a year or so.

It really broke his heart. I felt genuinely bad for my friend. And we KNOW they're BOTH active on social media, so it's extremely unlikely they didn't see his multiple sincere attempts at getting their attention.

I'm sure it goes without saying now that he refuses to watch their videos. He draws the line at coming on here and engaging with us, though. He's a better guy than I am, clearly.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the bojo house right now. Between the micro speculation and the drone reporting, you know they are feeling on edge.
Just in case he thinks he's sneaky, I went ahead and downloaded the videos in question to submit as evidence directly.

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
It's time to celebrate the birthday of the miracle baby Jack$on!!!

HOLY CRAP JENN WASHED HER HAIR!

They are wearing masks inside their house because I guess they have guests?

Timbo is also wearing that horrifying Uniqlo T-Shirt with the Little Buddy's ENORMOUS NOGGIN ON IT.

Wow, that food spread is so sad.

They ordered Pub Subs because lazy?

They also made skewers with gummy fish/etc.

They got cupcakes and a smash cake for Jack$on.

Jenn is so excited for his Smash Cake.

The cake is from Misfit Bakery, see look the Slackers gave a plug....I wonder if they even paid for the cake.

Jim and Nichole put in a lot of effort for a birthday party for someone who isn't even their genetic family.

For those who watch Michael Kay, Jack$on is looking more dapper than MK did during his "Dappy Days" attempt.

The theme of this video is "DO YOU LOVE IT?"

They have Jack$on Trivia...we see what I appears to be Tim's parents who are like excommunicated out to the far reaches of the backyard.

Tim's dad with legitimate funny joke with the "Fishing game" Must be a boot! He won a Publix giftcard to which he says "I'll go get myself a 6 pack of beer"

Jack$on gets to fish and he gets a bunch of plastic sea-life.

Jack$on gets some clothes which Jenn complains he can't wear until he's bigger...at the rate he's growing and plumping up he'll fit in those clothes in no time.

He also gets a fake toy laptop and a book. "DO YA LOVE IT?"

Jack$on gets a fake puppy, so at least Tim and Jenn don't have to clean up after a real puppy, nor have to worry about getting a gift for their dead dog that was sent to them over a year before he died.

SMASH CAKE TIME!

Jack$on isn't amused, and pushes the cake away from himself. He has no idea what to do....LOL HE LEGIT TRIES TO GET AWAY FROM THE CAKE.

Jenn has to come over and shove pieces of cake in his face.

The smash cake was a complete failure. This is what happens when you don't let your kid attempt to feed himself at all, he legitimately had no idea what do with the cake.

They are now playing ring toss....Jenn attempts to toss the rings, she makes him kiss the rings that were on the ground and handled by other people "for good luck"

Tim cheated at pin the fin on the shark.

Jack$on appears to have gotten some Professor X Hover Wheelchair/Pod thing. It has flashing lights and makes an awful noise, I can't picture Jenn dealing with it well.

Smash Cake attempt 2, they strap him in his high chair and put the cake in front of him. Jack$on takes super tiny pieces at most off the cake...

Jenn didn't realize how much work would be for the birthday party.

Jenn says "They aren't the people who expect things to be perfect" LMFAO How about all those poor CMs you bitch and moan at for stuff outside their control?

Jenn is worried about what they will do for his second birthday....they pretty much themed this party on the basis of what they like, that's why it was ocean/nautical themed.

Last edited:

HaphazardSE

I just wanted to give a shout out to “Ellen Smith”, who admitted in the comment section of one of FRE’s video that she still lurks here after she was allegedly banned.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are reporting from Hollywood Studios where they proceed to gorge on more sugar and watch the Santa Cavalcade.

The Slackers are actually there early by their Rope Drop Standards....50 minutes after Park Opening.

Tim tells us the Cavalcades slightly change because of the "rainy weather"

Jenn really loves how the decorations go across the streets and she complains they don't do it anymore at the Magic Kingdom.

First stop is Starbucks for sugar and more sugar.

The Slackers camera settings are abysmal, the white balance is totally out of whack making Timbo glow like a ghost.

Tim complains it's not enough icing as much as he'd thought it would be. I guess a solid inch of cream cheese icing isn't enough for Timbo.

Timbo is wearing a Christmas Shirt from 2015...I'm kind of shocked he still fits in it with the diet he's been following.

It's kind of depressing these two are taking a park pass reservation with no intention on riding anything.

Jenn complains of an odd flavor in the Red Velvet Whoopie Pie...It's not bad, but there's a hint of something that she wasn't ready for.

Which then leads to this gif.....

Jenn goes some fancy "holiday drink" that is supposed to be coffee but doesn't end up being coffee.

They get a giant cookie, and complain it was supposed to be snowflake inspired, but it's instead in a shape of a ornament instead.

Tim complains the cookie is dry and not very sweet.

Jenn complains there is another weird flavor as Jack$on beings to cry and whine in the background.

They got the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate asked for no glow cube, but got a glow cube included anyway.

We get an abrupt cut because Jenn is changing Jack$on I guess all the crying earlier was because he soiled himself.

Tim complains again that it's not enough Salted Caramel, and he'd rather just have a Frozen Hot Chocolate.

Jenn states she gets the Salted Caramel, and Tim retorts that he didn't get that flavor at all.

Jenn has issues with the cupcake because it comes in a thick paper liner..it does make me wonder how these two deal with child proof pill bottles.

They complain how plain the cupcake is...Jenn does say the cake isn't overly sweet which she likes.

Jenn with the sage like advice you will be a mess after eating all these sweets.

These two have to nitpick EVERY SINGLE THING!

After eating all that sugar they need something savory.

The Trackers have stumbled upon the black buffalo plaid collection that just came out.

Tim just found the Ratatouille Dress Shop Dress...that same Dress that has been out for weeks.

Jenn likes the fact they are doing Crop Top Sweatshirts says the person who shouldn't be wearing said shirt.

We got more price and point blah blah

Time for the Santa Cavalcade.

Let's just say this, Jenn should never bodyshame anyone going forward.

She is a frumpy mess.

portly jenn.PNG

Painted on biker shorts and a flowy maternity top.

Remember how they said they needed something savory?

Well first they needed another sweet treat from Backlot Express, but don't worry TImbo also placed a mobile order from the ABC Commisary.

Tim got a grilled cheese and Jennbo got a carnitas taco.

Since they took so long to eat their treat it started melting, Tim complains it's very difficult to cut through the cake.

Jack$on starts crying as they are eating their last sweet. It wouldn't shock me if they didn't feed him the entire time because they had to eat and vlog first.

The amount of comments I see from stands who say that they are literally "crying" tears of happiness by watching this annoying family is disturbing. Get a life. They are WAY too obsessed with someone elses baby. I never understood why people care about vloggers kids. Don't get me wrong, I love the children in my own family and eventually want one of my own, but I couldn't care less about some random people's baby on the internet.

I can't believe they were posting current footage on Instagram like that. You know how easily someone can find that house or even find them at the beach, and do something weird!? They are so reckless with that kid. It might sound extreme, but kids are taken all the time, and some of these stans are scary in the comments. Maybe I watch a little too much true crime, but if you're gonna show your baby on the internet, at LEAST upload after you're home. Protect that kid at least a LITTLE bit...

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Did she actually say this???
Yeah she did! Not like she wouldn’t have seen them anyway, she’s a joke. She was also saying how it’s been a tough year, but then she said “well it’s been a tough time for everyone”. I don’t really see how it’s been a tough year for them when they’ve had all the luxury trips, days out to Disney and universal, plus all the meals and other stuff. I’d say they’ve had a fantastic year compared to a lot of people.

• Angry

peteykirch

VIP Member
It's the last day of their #Hosted vacation

Right from the get go there are a series of weird cuts in the intro where Jack$on teleports from one side of Jenn to the other.

Jenn is wearing her Purple Leopard Print Metallica T-Shirt.

Jenn shocked the classic Woody Station Wagon has Wood Paneling on the outside.

They tour one of the rooms at the Bali Hai Resort.

Who knew that Timbo loves it...he'll love anything if you pay him to do so.

Jenn says this is a lot smaller than where they were.....NO CRAP JENNBO YOU WERE IN A BEACHFRONT MANSION WITH 8 BEDROOMS. ANYTHING WILL SEEM SMALLER THAN THAT.

Jenn has her painted on Daisy Dukes.

Tim with the amazing question of "How did they get the plumbing inside the stone? I don't know a drill?

Jack$on looks absolutely miserable on the beach playing with his toy truck.

Jenn talking to Nicole as if she's Jack$on "DO YOU LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT?"

We get some more drone footage..then we cut back to the enormous beach house.

It's hot dog time! Timbo slapping some Nathan's Famous hot dogs.

The pool is calling Jenn's name, I'm fully expecting them not to go into the pool at all.

Jenn made Timbo set up this travel hammock and she has yet to use it. Tim mounts it and it looks a bit too small for him...

They eat food, and there is a time jump.

They watch the sunrise and both Tim and Jenn are bundled up as if it's 30 degrees.

LOL Jack$on is still being swaddled at nearly 1 year old....oof

Surprise they ordered MORE DONUTS! BECAUSE CARBS AND SUGAR

Another time skip, and they are getting ready to go out to the beach.

LOL at 13:30 Tim gets a robocall from a telemarketer.

We get under water footage from Timbo showing some fish.

And wham another time skip and they are back from the beach.

Jenn eating like a slob while doing the middle of this talking head.

Jenn states Jack$on REALLY LOVES THE BEACH

SALVO!!!! Jack$on is asleep so they can find 3 minutes to go into the pool. We get drone footage of Jenn in the pool...The pull away shot reminds me of Howard and & Bernadettes wedding on the roof of the apartment building and you see Howards enormous rotund mother for the first time, except this time it's Jenn in the pool.

They go back to the beach for the sunset, and it's legitimately a beautiful sunset.

They are back at the house to celebrate Jenn's birthday, and she's wearing her frumpiest best plush pink pullover.

frumpy jenn.PNG

Jenn spends 20 seconds making her wish....

The cake was so good....so delicious....it was really nice.

I can't with these two....Tim says nothing warms his heart more than knowing that Jack$on loves the water...because Tim is a Pisces and is a Water Sign.

I can't wait to see what place these Slackers con into gifting them a free stay.

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Wait, she really said she was thankful for covid?
If what's being referred to is the beginning of the vlog @:47, she says -

"I think although this year has been not great for pretty much everybody, I think that, um, I have really - one of the things I've been really thankful for this year is that we've been able to spend so much time together. And like we spend so much time together just in general because, we, you know, like just because of what we do, we're always together. And I think this year especially ..um with Jackson, it just made it even more, I don't know, just being to spend so much time with him while he's been growing up... all three of us as a family has been a blessing in this weird time, you know. He's definitely made it more bearable."

So no, I'd say she didn't flat out say she was thankful for COVID - by name, specifically.

But I thought it was funny she was happy they got to spend so much time together - and with Jackson - when she's basically a stay at home mom and has been a stay at home "person" (pre-pandemic) for the last umpteen years. So, that was just a bit strange.

EDITED TO ADD: I'm not saying they're not completely out of touch people, in general, nor am I outright defending her on her comment.

BUT if I'm being honest, I, too, am grateful for some things I learned during this time period - notably, that I can do more with less (I, too, took a HUGE cut in pay due to lack of work at my job so it's not like I haven't been affected in any way). I also realized some spending habits I had that were unnecessary; I became reacquainted with a hobby I gave up years ago (which helped with a flare up of my anxiety). I also realized I don't need to leave the house on my day offs to preoccupy my mind and "do something" just to be "happy" - that I can be happy and content in my home.

So, no, I'm not grateful for COVID and all the misery it's caused but on my personal level, I AM grateful for the things I learned during this timeframe, and I think others can say similar without discounting the pain and misery COVID has caused others.

Last edited:

peteykirch

VIP Member
Well, it's time for a new thread, #3 seems to have filled up in record time.

Big thanks to @huydecirku for the thread title suggestion and acquiring the most upvotes/likes/etc

What new low will the Slackers slither under this time to earn our derision?

2020planner

VIP Member
Hello. I’m a lurker. I don’t even watch their videos anymore as I’m just not interested. I was a huge fan of Tim many years ago and used to watch all the hotel visit videos. However, I’m not interested in their baby, I have my own children. The way they are trying to develop some kind of family based vlog is of no interest and I’m sure there are plenty doing it better.
I also remember Jen not being a big part of it as much and it was just Tim?
I remember those hotel vlogs. I worked at several resorts on Disney property years ago and I have to say, I found those vlogs very interesting. He didn't overly sound like Kermit, didn't do cutesy phrases, didn't point out the weather every two seconds, actually gave some useful info and showed some off-the-beaten-path spots, and - most importantly - Jenn wasn't in them. I actually looked forward to watching that series of vlogs he did.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I can’t believe they couldn’t cook a steak and ended up burning it... also the food looked rank, but the food they make always does. I can’t believe they sat there eating while J had nothing, why can’t he have a plate of food while they do, why do they need to feed him? I used to really like them before they had Jackson, now I can’t stand them.

• Heart

WhiskeyBusiness

Oh, my 😳!
Poor Jackson!!!
Eating is supposed to be enjoyable, delicious and fun.
But by BJ’s face it is absolute torture.
Is it Jenn’s cooking? or lack there of?
Or is he just tired of being literally forced fed. Tim just rams the food into BJ’s mouth!
BJ looked so relieved when the plate fell. Moron Tim scraps what is on his hand onto the spoon and tried to feed it to BJ, who balks. And I wouldn’t put it past him either, @Gwynne, to take the food off the floor and continue to feed BJ. Idiot 😡!

Yes, others have speculated that Jenn is Tim’s beard. Think back to the “Is Gay Contagious?” video time period. What heterosexual married male goes to a gay bar for a party? They both made it seem like this was a common event for Tim.
Uh... a normal heterosexual married male? Us gays do have some self control, even when a straight boy with all the charisma and dashing good looks of Tim Tracker walks into a gay bar, we don't immediately feel the need to ravash.

I like a lot of your comments and you post funny observations--more of that and less diet homophobia.