Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galorious

VIP Member
The #hosted vacay vlogs are starting now....
Tim looks ridic, Jenn looks very large and there are only a few comments on this vlog, and some of them negative already. Track holes take note.... Time to get a bit healthier and look after your child properly. You are slobs and turning your child into one. He'll be Jackson Boo Boo if you're not careful. You have gone from fun, cute and relatable to fat, lazy, overindulgent, tone deaf spunkwads.

Attachments

Reactions: 7

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I think they are not only lazy vloggers but after 10+years they seem to be over it. "Job" burn out has turned into lack of trying and banking on their stans to watch anything they put out.

fish_bowl

I’m puzzled. What would they have been doing if covid never happened? Neither one of them have jobs, are pursuing degrees, actually they really don’t do a damn thing. She’s so gross and clueless.

2020planner

VIP Member
I watched most of the bday vlog. Cute party, regardless of a lack of kids (I mean, were any of us really expecting kids there? I never expected Adam and his family there, to be honest)

I feel bad for Sparkly and Jim because they did a great job given who they had to "work" for.

I think it's absolutely disgusting that Tim and Jenn stated that Tim's parents were as bad off as they were in the Discovery Cove vlog - which we knew were lies anyways BUT he said his father is blind and is mother is in a wheelchair. Do NONE of the stans remember that!??!?!?

DID THEY LOOK THAT WAY TO YOU?????

FUCK these two. Seriously FUCK them.

His parents are good people and these two assholes disgust me. 🤬

peteykirch

VIP Member
It's Thanksgiving and Jenn makes sure to say "Happy Thursday" for those who don't partake.

Tim is thankful for Jenn and Jack$on...I thought he was thankful for hamburgers and YouTube ad revenue.

Jenn is thankful for Covid-19 because it allowed her to spend so much time with Tim and Jack$on

Jenn said Jack$on made everything more bearable....thats funny I remember when she called him a chaotic monster.

Jack$on can't figure out how to get his snackies out of his new apparatus.

They let Jack$on taste pancakes....he appears to like it.

Jenn with the amazing insight that pancakes, eggs, and bacon make a delicious breakfast.

Jenn creates a new tradition for them by putting up their tree every Thanksgiving. Welcome to the rest of humanity that celebrates Christmas, Jenn.

We get footage of Tim "fluffing" the tree which is odd because Tim has no experience in fluffing his Ken Doll-self.

Jack$on still doesn't like those muffins Jenn made.

They are making steaks for Thanksgiving because they waited to long to shop for turkeys and missed out on a reasonably sized turkey/turkey breast.

We get a solid 2 minutes of coaxing Jackson with "DO YOU LUUUUUUUUUUUURVE IT?" with regards to the Christmas Tree.

Jenn is making the sides...I can tell she already screwed up the Brussell Sprouts because she roasting them cut side up. Nope Jennbo, to maximize roasting you should always place the item cut side down becaue of surface area for browning.

They are already screwing up the timing of everything the potatoes they made are already cold so they will need to reheat the potatoes before they mash them.

They totally forgot to make their slow cooker apples, so now they will became an after Thanksgiving snack.

At like 11:15 Jack$on gives one of Jenn's boobs A MASSIVE SLAP.

SALVO! They also forgot to make the stuffing....Next year Jenn said she will make a to-do list so she doesn't forget to make anything.

Jenn and Tim are very excited for steaks...Tim is scared to cook the steaks on the skillet.

Jenn makes fun of Tim on how he cooked burgers because when they were #Hosted at AMI Timbo charred the burgers and it was raw.

HOLY SHIT TIMBO MASSACRED THE STEAKS...WHAT DID THAT POOR COW DO TO YOU TIM? AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR WIFE.

The steaks are like completely black of the top and bottom and the middle is a sad gray color.

They already make excuses on decorating the tree and it will have to wait for another vlog because of $$$$

Jenn got spoiled before watching the Mandalorian

Jenn once again fishing for sympathy apologizing for how they cut the Thanksgiving vlog.

NOW SHE BRINGS UP THE FACT BANDIT IS DEAD AND IT MADE HER SAD!

LMFAO at 20 minutes Tim is trying to feed Jack$on and he drops the plate of food on the floor to which Jenn cannot stop giggling...she even snorts like Ms. Piggy.

Tim amazed how fast butter can burn when cooked on high heat....what an amatuer.

• Wow
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Hi Ellen!!!

It's not an email, you dumbass. It was a tweet. From Jenn herself. From only TWO years ago.

Also - why do you need for The Avengers to say hi for you? You appear to be doing a good job of lurking on here yourself!
Ellen Smith38 minutes ago (edited)
Cindy it’s and old email that a website called tattlelife is attempting to bring back. They are delusional. They also think I am Jenn which I am not. The Avengers say hi to everyone on your site for me.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
The one that got me as well was that bedtime routine they had, do they still have that?

from what I could remember, he was only allowed one nap a day and they would force him to stay up as late as they could at night, they even said they had to do everything they could to keep him awake. All that just so that he was more likely to sleep through and this was when he was only a couple of months old!

don’t have a child if you aren’t going to make sacrifices for them. Selfish arseholes.

• Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I find it frustrating and really quite rude with comments on YT, such as “ you two are the best parents ever” , Jackson is so lucky to have parents like you” blah, blah blah. I mean how does that make everyday normal parents feel? You know the parents that work hard with good work ethic, that teach their kids the value of money and that going to a theme park or a vacation is something special, and cooking real food that is healthy is normal and a treat is for special occasions, not everyday. Those stans are brainwashed☹
I feel like most of these people are either delusional or thick, or both. Clearly they have no idea about raising children otherwise they would not say that these two are good parents. I think it makes it worse that so many people praise them, they need family members and friends pulling them up over their treatment of Jackson to make them see sense.
I know everyone thinks that alien car thing he got was cute, but I just see it as another way to control him, it’s another thing they can strap him in to, so that he can move a bit, but he doesn’t have the same level of freedom.

WHERE IS TIMS JUNK

I shouldn’t be this fixated on it but for some odd reason I am

I know why Timmy bought a Tesla YOUUUUU GUYYYZZZ...he was hoping he would finally gets some junk in the Frunk😂😂😂
I dont get why you are so fascinated with his penis. Even if it is small, he literally can't help that. I know this is a gossip/trash board but the amount of times obsessing over his 'bulge' is super weird, IMO 🤷

Jen237

Chatty Member
Okay, I need to debrief and rant! These idiots never exercise do they! I mean I doubt whether either of them have ever attended a gym, or own any exercise equipment besides their pool, which is rarely used, because it’s never cleaned and they’re too busy. They only ever walk at a snails pace!
Their concern for the virus really has taken a 180. Gone are the days when Tim first ate at Epcot and looked like he was doing something illegal making sure no one was within a 100 foot radius of him. Now they have no problem sitting anywhere, just as long as they get to stuff their faces.
I’m really not one to body shame, but today I need to use the f word..frumpy. Jenn looks awful, wrong choice of clothing with unwashed hair!
They are not concerned for any one else either, they’re just so entitled! When they are looking at merch now, they’re always touching and feeling everything with their grubby hands,(something you’re not supposed to do unless you’re actually intend on buying the product).
So why won’t they still not go on any rides??
And lastly stans making comments like “you guys are the best parent ever” make me mad. I have no doubt that Jack$on is most loved by them, but why does he have to be so exploited?

Reactions: 6
Am I right when Jen was pregnant they talked about how they weren’t sure how much they should show the baby. Well they certainly swayed towards showing him.
I HATE people showing their children to make money. I follow people who have children, but it’s not their focus and of course the children pop up, but as they get older it’s their decision.

• Sad

nrs264

VIP Member
Their problems stem from the fact they aren't creatives. They have got lucky at the time they started all this and built a channel on just pointing and shooting. But nothing in their videos is creative, not the thumbnail, the editing, the graphics, titles, the content itself. Its basically a home movie. The closest they got to creative was the resort tours a couple years ago.

Now increased competition and the pandemic means they really need to up their game. The problem is they either don't know how to, or can't be bothered.

What's quite evident from their channel is with over 800k subscribers (if they're all legit) their subscribers aren't actually all thet invested in them as people, it's just Disney and the parks. I think this is likely due to them being quite calming on camera compared to the hysterics of other Disney vloggers. They don't shout at you the entire time.

mjm9

VIP Member
I know! I honestly don't know how they do it. I simply cannot figure out how they keep coming out smelling like a rose when they leave chaos and drama and lies and fraud and fakery in their wake.

I mean, sure, it looks like they got bumped from Disney and Universal media but yet they seem to be doing just fine w/ all these staycations and now this week-long (I'm presuming at this point?) free vacay on AMI.

And their stans are utterly delusional. We all know they would've lambasted anyone else in the Disney vlogger universe for posting vlogs like the Trackers did years' back about "one chainz" and "is gay contagious?"

Yet they make excuses for the Trackers and say "oh, but they've GrOwN; they're DiFfERent now; they're so SiNcErE; they've aPoLoGiZeD; you're just a JeALOuS HaTeR" :rolleyes:

I sure as heck didn't do stuff like they did when I was in my late 20s / early 30s because oh, I don't know. I kind of had a full-time job, mortgage, family to care for, etc. I wasn't going to clubs still and "urban" parties and then posting my ridiculousness on YouTube for the world to see.
We shall see how long the gravy train lasts. The product, rather the lack of quality product, that the Trackers put out will come back to bite their a$$e$.

What’s the saying...
“Fool me once, shame on me.
Fool me twice, shame on you”

Just let the Trackers’ videos do all the talking

🤔 haven’t seen any #Hosted by Wine Bar George or Waldorf Astoria of late.

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are at Margaritaville Sunset Walk because they need to buy birthday supplies for Jack$on's Birthday.

They have to buy bulk candy for Jack$on's birthday...Tim seems amazed that a candy store has SO MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF CANDY

They are so intrigued by the "alcoholic" flavoured gummi bears that don't contain any alcohol.

Ohh CM JIM and Thirsty Nichole tagged along with the Slackers...they are going to a second candy store now.

We get the pray-lean vs praw-lean pronunciation debate.

Jenn is a lumbering walker. Like she doesn't have an elegant graceful gait.

Everything looks SO DELICIOUS!

Tim shouts OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!

Their reactions are so fake sickly sweet it's not funny.

They were going to eat a place called Flower Cafe....they then make excuses as to why they aren't going to eat there so TImbo can eat at BurgerFi because he NEEDS A HAMBERDER!

Jenn didn't know that Sketchers made clothes along with shoes.

We get a cut home, and it's to show off Jack$on's new thing....

He got this push walker thing....I'm sure he'll enjoy pushing it back and forth in his 3 x 3 foot play pen.

They are having a legit birthday party for Jack$on, it's going to be under 10 people, everyone will wear masks and everyone will be social distanced.

It seems like they have hired Jim and Nichole to be Jack$on's Party Planners.

We then get Jenn Cooking Show footage as she makes some sort of veggie muffin things for Jack$on.

Jenn puts the muffins in the oven, and now it's time for them to eat their sweet treats that they purchased earlier today.

Jenn got a pecan praline that makes her feel something more than Timbo could ever physically pleasure her with.

They stuff their faces with more sweets from River Street Sweets.

Jenn shocked that the candy place can give you a sample before you commit to buying a bunch of candy.

Well at least they are making some form of solid food for Jack$on now instead of all their pureed foods.

• Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
I have to say again: all children develop at different paces. It’s so easy to get caught up in comparisons.
My son is nearly 18 months, he was walking just before 11 months, but he doesn’t talk a ton. He says a few words: mama, dada, baby, bye, hey, hi, yeah. Mostly he signs or gestures for things. Whereas my nephew is 2 months older and has the most extensive vocabulary I’ve ever heard.

I will say the thing I find weird with Jackson is he doesn’t seem to wave or clap, doesn’t mimic movements or sounds from the Tweedles. My son knew how to use his comb, albeit badly lol, or that his socks and shoes go on his feet. I’ve said it before they can read to him all they want, but they aren’t teaching him shit. Play peekaboo, head shoulders knees and toes, if you’re happy and you know it, this little piggy etc., shit just count on your fucking hands. They keep him locked up in that baby jail so they don’t have to clean. I’m sure there’s a lot of choking hazards around that house.