Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
She thanks Dim for being thankful for her like they haven’t been together over a decade and spent many of those days connected at hip

Also, I agree they are so lackluster. There is no love or affection here. I understand that relationships can have lulls but they have never appeared loving.

My husband and I have been married almost 12 years and hold hands daily. I don’t except to see a gross Slacker grope fest...just some normal human admiration or affection

Can someone tell me why FOR THE LOVE OF DAIRY QUEEN

WHY don’t they just put Jackson’s food on his DAMN TRAY and let him at it?!?!

Jenn needs a bag to make Mac and cheese?? It’s the most simple recipe to make EVER

EMBARASSING 😂
They used their meal subscription kit for grilled cheese....every recipe is too complex for Jennbo.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

ditzydolly

What does your gaydar say about Tim in general? Is he in the closet or is he just a hetero who likes to be a peacock?
I suspect he's predominately heterosexual, but like most guys, I bet that's nothing a 6-pack of cheap beer wouldn't overcome behind closed doors. Maybe even open ones, in his case.

He certainly presents like your average clueless straight guy. Most gay men put in at least a little effort.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
It's a home vlog....Jennbo wishes us a happy Thanksgiving on Wednesday.

We get Jenn because Timbo is busy getting his haircut.

Jenn had cheesy eggs for breakfast #ThrowbackThursday

We get footage of Tim and Jack$on "making" presents for Jenn.

Odds are they filmed this at like 1PM because Jenn was still sleeping.

We get a staged shot of Tim holding up Jack$on handing Jenn her birthday present a Jenn saunters down the stairs in her skin tight biker shorts.

I wonder if they'll leave their tree up to March like they did last Christmas.

Jack$on tries to eat the ornaments, I'm assuming he's hungry and they haven't fed him.

Tim bought Jenn some sort of Baby Filing Cabinet thing so she can organize and file away all of Jack$on's random milestones and what nots.

She also got an Apple Pencil.

They try to feed Jack$on those veggie muffins, he lets Tim put the muffin in his mouth, and then he just lets it fall out of his mouth.

They are having Tijuana Flats for Jenn's Birthday plus it's Taco Tuesday.

They also skype with the KrispySmores because they need to prove to people they have "friends"

LOL Jenn...Jack$on isn't finger painting or making anything for you. Tim is using him as a human paint brush.

They bought a new tree because Target had a huge sale on a Pre-Lit Trees.

They may use the second tree upstairs....I doubt that happens because of work.

Jack$on had to move his Play Pen because that's where the tree needs to go.

So instead they put his Play Pen upstairs right near the stairs that he could climb over the fence and fall down the stairs...........

Jenn blames Jack$on for why they didnt do anything last Christmas because they were too exhausted.

There also appears to be a pretty noticeable difference between the audio and the visual as Jenn's mouth isn't synced to the audio.

They are doing steaks this year because all the remaining turkeys were too big.....these people didn't plan or buy anything until THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING.

BE EASY ON JENN SHE'S EDITING 19 HOURS A DAY AND IT'S NOT LIKE THANKSGIVING IS THE FOURTH THURSDAY EVERY YEAR IN NOVEMBER.

Tim gets home from his expensive overpriced haircut. His eye is looking super wonky....

We get footage of TIm and Jenn passing Jack$on off as he "walks" between them.

Jenn thanks Tim for letting her vlog from home.....

• Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I understand that the older a woman gets when having a child the harder it is for them to get back in shape. For someone Jenn's age it might take well over a year to re-establish stomach muscles and even then they won't come back without intense exercise. Of course she'd wear some maternity clothes through the transition back process... but man... just own your new body and buy some good clothes girl. Look at the change as battle scars that were well earned.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
10000%

I feel like that is why he is always trying to mansplain and assert himself to us - it's the only time he gets to speak up. I also think their house is a very different atmosphere once that camera turns off...

Sooo I’m a stay at home mom. I have one child who is 5. I do not edit or whatever so I cannot speak to what amount of time that takes.

We LIVE in our house which means it’s not overly staged like some you tubers/Instagrammers but I still have ZERO idea how their house is still such a mess

There is a difference between lived in/cooked in/played in and MESS. There is just SHIT all over their house...

How??

marblicious89

Ok I'm socially awkward AF, not popular AND I know it is a pandemic.

But if I had a GIANT rental house with tons of space to keep distance and everything like that...I would be able to get more 2 people to join. Between family and close friends, it really shows how few people they have in their life.

I also feel like this was such a waste for this rental company, all those empty rooms and wasted opportunity to really highlight the house. Like lets not show people enjoying all the space and making the most of it, especially with COVID and people looking to get away but still stay safe...no, lets tour the empty house and empty pool and hypothesize on groups who would enjoy it...basically everyone BUT a lonely family and their thirsty friends :rolleyes:

Also my DOG has more freedom to explore than baby J gets - that pen is just so sad, you can see he's trying to get out.

Do I sense a little shade being thrown? Tim posted an Instagram story of Jackson outside of his cage, pushing a walker.
Yeah and how much do you want to bet as soon as the camera clicked off baby J was plopped back in his pen because watching him is just too much work for them....

• Heart

Rebelle

VIP Member
I feel like one of the big problems is, they spent a huge portion of their adult life without children. They could do what they wanted, when they wanted, stay up late, meals out all the time, trips to the park, seeing friends, ect ect
And because they believed they couldn’t have children (as they say) they settled into this lifestyle and they looked forward to spending many years this way. They said in a previous vlog that after years of ttc, they decided to accept it wouldn’t happen and that they would focus on each other instead.
I think then when they found out she was pregnant, they were initially hugely excited and when he was first born they did seem to want to change so much to accommodate him, but it feels like the reality set in at some point and they started to miss their old life. It’s like they can’t seem to grow up and accept that they are parents now, they want their old life back, but you can’t have your cake and eat it. I think they are really selfish and lazy.
That was apparent when Karen was pregnant. She was doing everything to sabotage her pregnancy. Idgaf what anyone says. Eating runny eggs, undercooked meat and basically anything that was a listeria risk. The thing you’re told most to avoid bc it can cross the placenta and possibly cause preterm labor, miscarriage or stillbirth. Large amounts of fish, water slides and theme park rides in Disneyland early on, bouncy monster truck rides late in pregnancy when the placenta is more susceptible to detachment. I’m also convinced she had GD yet still kept eating like a gavone. There are more, but those are the ones that stand out to me immediately.
Shit, if I’m not mistaken, she actually said she was going to miss the way things were. Maybe it was around HHN? I remember, on the other board, we were shocked.

• Sad

NewMember2020

Just watched today's video. No matter what I think about the parents, Jackson really is such an adorable, good natured baby. I wish they would let him feed himself and develop his fine motor skills.

huydecirku

VIP Member
That G-damn smelling the food! 🤪

And it looks like now that he is 1, the sugar limitation has been lifted.

I don't have sound at work, but skimmed through. Looks boring. Funny how they can go inside the room with all the decorations and the food booth place at Disney but can't do a ride that has a walk through indoor queue.
It would be funny to post on Disney social media or contact their customer service operations and say something like "Hey was thinking of going on a trip down there but that vlogger guy you sponsor The Tim Tracker says it isn't safe to go on indoor rides."

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
“This is when Jackson is his happiest, very first thing in the morning”

it’s because he hasn’t had to endure 12 hours with the dildos he has for parents yet.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I understand that the older a woman gets when having a child the harder it is for them to get back in shape. For someone Jenn's age it might take well over a year to re-establish stomach muscles and even then they won't come back without intense exercise. Of course she'd wear some maternity clothes through the transition back process... but man... just own your new body and buy some good clothes girl. Look at the change as battle scars that were well earned.
100%

I no longer run around with my tits flopping about. I have them holstered in a properly fitted bra like the weapons they are 😂😂😂

Dairy Queen could use a better mount for her gals and possibly a feed bag so we don’t have to watch her eat anymore

Okay that was mean, I digress.

But seriously, when you become a mom not everyone is lucky enough to bounce back to pre baby fighting shape. Some women do. JennBo is not one of those women and she needs to embrace it with properly fitted clothing AND undergarments

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I want to really give Sparkly and Mayor Jim credit...I honestly don’t think they are chasing anything

They seem like really kind and good natured people albeit a bit ho-hum and boring. But I would be happy to have them as friends. They really seem to relish doing nice things for the Slackers and of course are taken for granted.

It’s very sad because it’s blatantly obvious that the Slackers did ZILCH for that party outside of tag along while Sparkly shopped and perhaps pick up some pubby subbys.

It’s as if Sparkly has taken over the role of mother, Jackson would probably be better off with her as a mom honestly
Jim and Nicole give off a similar vibe to a pair of "friends" my husband and I had when our kids were very young. Their intention as it turned out was to recruit us for their church/cult. I have stories about how they recruit, but this isn't the place.

• Wow
  • Haha

Katnipp78

Funny how everything we discuss here they show in a next video. Now Jackson is getting to walk around pushing his toy and Jenn is making him broccoli and carrot muffins as his main snack during the day and they will give me fruits on the side...so he can start having variety they say. Hmmmmmm

• Haha
Makes me so mad why are they not feeding him normal food?
that kid will be so greedy with sweets and desserts when he is older because of them not sharing one bite!
In the Instagram stories from today at the beach, they’re all excited cause “Jackson is trying his first tomato”.
A) seriously? This poor kid has had hardly any real, solid food; hes had nothing but purée and it’s a freaking year old now
B) Tim was shoving it in his mouth; Jackson didn’t even have the opportunity to feed it to himself.

Let your kid eat on his own! And give him real frickin food! My god, that poor kid

• Heart

Galorious

VIP Member
That’s true. He wont know the names of any colors but at least he will know the name of every beef burger in WDW!
He won't understand the question 'What is this colour Jackson' because he only hears the question 'do you luuuuvvvvv it Buddy?'

I've also noticed that when one of them speak to him in that patronising sing song voice, the other has to do it straight too, often speaking over the other. It's feels like a constant power struggle between them rather than a mutually supportive relationship. Neither of them have anything that is theirs to do exclusively. They are together 24/7 just now, doing everything together. I don't know how they don't feel that claustrophobic. They aren't doing anything well. Where do they get that important sense of achievement? I feel like everything they did was to get them Youtube fame and money and the lifestyle they wanted. They achieved that last year with the cruises and Aluani stay, and having Jackson should have been a wonderful bonus for a couple who wanted, and thought they couldn't have, a child. Yet they couldn't be bothered putting in the effort to turn up at media events on time or cover them properly and with not being careful enough about their professional image, they blew it. I honestly think they thought they were being invited out as celebs who could do what they wanted and not as what they were - the Mouses bitches with a job to do. They likely won't get back on the media list so they're back to slumming it with companies who just want reach and not reputation. They should pull it back a bit, admit that they need to reprioritise and think about a more balanced life. They are happy on this AMI trip because they are doing what they want and just filming it. They don't care that they are whoring out their kids life for cash, they just want to slob about and eat and if they film it, they get paid.... Bonus. Generally though they seem in constant conflict and pretty miserable which they will continue to be if they continue to set themselves up for failure and criticism. Vain Tim is getting roasted for those shorts in the Comments. Either he thinks they look good, or he didn't bother checking they still fit before they left. Zero effort. Zero.

• Sad