Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marblicious89

Wut?

Just because they are incompetent parents does not make Jackson a chaotic monster.

The monsters are the parents who won't let the little guy be more than a pet.
They called him a chaotic monster in one of their recent videos. Agreed though, that's why I said to see the real monsters they just need to look in the mirror

fish_bowl

Exactly!!

Now here is my BURNING question that none of us will ever get the truth to...

WHY?! Why now? Why get pregnant? Why all of a sudden? If you really didn’t want children there are ways of preventing/terminating said pregnancy.

I’m not here to get into whether or not I support those methods or start a debate about right or wrong...what I want to know is why.

My gut tells me Dairy Queen is too high maintenance (oddly because she’s a mess) and didn’t want the responsibility but like why after years of adamantly protesting children did they up and just have one?

For views? For content? To “save” a failing marriage?
I’d put money on that last question being the reason. Relationships are a lot of work, Tim might have been starting to stray. Jenbo is that type.

Rebelle

VIP Member
The one nice thing with the Pandemic is that it is giving me a good opportunity to turn my NJ Office job into a fulltime remote gig, and the same for my Fiance.

If we could get confirmation that our jobs can turn into remote 100% of the time we'd be out of NJ so fast and down to NC or FL in an instant.
My husband is a Federal LEO. We actually had a chance of leaving the US for a few years, but it got put on hold bc of the pandemic. Hopefully when things start to open back up, it’ll go back on the table. Once that contract is fulfilled we’d be able to chose a new permanent location in the US. We’re considering FL or TX. When we drove across the country we stopped in a suburb outside of Dallas and fell in love with it. Plus we’d be about the same distance from both parks, and we’ll always chose DL over WDW lol

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah as a rule, most vegetarians/vegans are burnt out of black bean burgers or beyond burgers as that is all most places offer as a 'meat-free' option. Unless I'm mistaken and other vegetarians are 'burger' fanatics a la Tim.

And side note, if anyone IS going to restaurants with vegetarian/vegan friends, we didn't suddenly forget how to read you don't need to point out everything on the menu that is veg friendly, we can see it lol
I'm vegetarian (who eats vegan meals as much as I can). I know all about that :)

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I was the first of my friend group to get married and the first to have kids, and we had a 1st birthday party with our friends and it was mainly a party for us...my daughter had fun she was the center of attention and all the adults had fun too....but we had an official party with family and our nieces and nephews and people from church brought their kids, it’s was all about the kids and everyone had fun

Again I get that we are in a pandemic but weren’t they just hanging out with family and other kids? Where are the other kids?

2020planner

VIP Member
I thought that was his cousin. Didnt he go to a bodybuilding competition to watch him in a very early video? I thought he said cousin, maybe I'm wrong.
Nope. That pic is of his brother.

I can share his LinkedIn and business FB page too (all easily found) but I don't want anyone to say I'm doxxing him (when I'm not; it's all public...but...).

In his business FB page, he even references moving out of Fla. and relocating to VA and taking time off from the construction company. His construction company was the one Tim would help out / work at way back in the day.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
So I watched the podcast episode everyone was talking about earlier. Holy crap does Jenn beat a dead horse. She argued with him until he relented! It’s easy to see who is the controller in the relationship.
Can someone link it?? Can someone also link the couch video? I’m having the worst time searching them🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

mjm9

VIP Member
They are so infuriating. They said they are not the type of parents that will let their kid cry. So they are on constant defense to run any time he wakes, fussed etc. They have him in a cage cause they won't baby proof. I remember someone asked why they didn't get him a walker and they said because the tile floor has grooves and he could tip over. They need to stay home, baby proof, get rid of the cage and give him a drawer in the kitchen he can play with. Oh and stop going to Disney.....he clearly hates it.
😳 BJ is put in a cage?
What?
Is this for real?

Was this in a video?

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
I'm assuming that Jenn's parents were very young (raised by grandmother, right?) and her dad had another child with another woman that Jenn never really bonded with. Is that close?
Not sure if Jenn and Amanda are whole or half but they do all have the same last name. So I assume the dad in Amanda’s photos are also Jenn’s dad. He was in some capacity

Katnipp78

Nope. That pic is of his brother.

I can share his LinkedIn and business FB page too (all easily found) but I don't want anyone to say I'm doxxing him (when I'm not; it's all public...but...).

In his business FB page, he even references moving out of Fla. and relocating to VA and taking time off from the construction company. His construction company was the one Tim would help out / work at way back in the day.
Ohhh gotcha. I always thought he had just the one brother and sister this whole time.

2020planner

VIP Member
It's weird because in her birthday vlog when she came down the stairs, I thought she was smaller than I expected to see.
I think she's just bloated.

Because she looked smaller sitting in one of the times they were at the Sandbar restaurant. And I think we would have really noticed it when her and Tim were sitting on the floor (her hunched over) having Jackson walking back and forth.

I think it depends on the shirt and how much she ate beforehand. I don't think she's pregnant again.

2020planner

VIP Member
I could be mistaken.

I thought they went to their favorite restaurant, Wine Bar George. They ordered lots of food, but neglected to order anything for Jackson. Which Jenn admitted to on camera.

When they did order something for their ill child, with a stomach virus, it was meatballs smothered in red sauce.
Yep. My bad. You're right. They go to the two restaurants so often (cha-ching$$$, cha-ching$$$), it's hard to keep up and separate the two. :rolleyes:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Who has candy at the birthday party of a 1 year old? Is there a pinata involved? Sure he's only one, but maybe older kids are there? If so I might understand.
I’m pretty sure what they bought was unwrapped? Just another excuse for them to be “different”. Can’t go to party city or somewhere normal nope they have to go to a boujee candy store 🤮🙄

2020planner

VIP Member
Ohhh gotcha. I always thought he had just the one brother and sister this whole time.
Jaime is referenced in the old scrapbook vlog. Go to about 6:00 in. Jenn starts showing Tim's family's photos and a scrapbook she made for their anniversary - all their wedding photos, house photos, kids photos, etc. It's a legit really nice thing and that apparently was still when she had a good relationship with the MIL. (She flips the pages pretty fast but you can pause / slow up to see Jaime, Stasi, Adam, and Tim)

Jaime is referenced in the old scrapbook vlog. Go to about 6:00 in. Jenn starts showing Tim's family's photos and a scrapbook she made for their anniversary - all their wedding photos, house photos, kids photos, etc. It's a legit really nice thing and that apparently was still when she had a good relationship with the MIL. (She flips the pages pretty fast but you can pause / slow up to see Jaime, Stasi, Adam, and Tim)

Edited: Fun Fact. I found an old excerpt out of the Orlando Sentinel about Jaime. He was even into woodworking / building things at the age of 16 in 1986. And Tim's fam live in Lake Mary and that's his mom and dad's name that I've partially redacted... So yep! That's Tim's oldest brother.

-- Seminole County 4-H member Jaime B----- won first place honors in the Florida State 4-H woodworking record book competition last month.

B-----, 16, saved more than $2,000 by doing his own woodwork and has conducted 36 hours of woodworking training for younger 4-H members demonstrating how to save money through the project.

With his skills, he has helped construct the roof of a house and has made jewelry, tool boxes, signs, plaques and banisters, in addition to making 200 ornaments for local elderly residents.

B-----, the son of J-- and C--- B--- of Lake Mary, is a competitive swimmer and is sports editor of the paper at Lake Mary High School. His five years working with wood has qualified him to judge junior 4-H woodworking demonstrations and write articles for the club newsletter. He also is a past president of the Sanford Mightly Clovers 4-H Club.