Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
So question for all you parents out there: Is BJ technically cruising by himself or are his parents just holding him up? I thought babies were supposed to pull themselves up by 8 months or so? But BJ only started a month ago.
Also I thought by Jackson’s age they should know a couple of words like mama, dada, etc? It seems like his speech is delayed

2020planner

VIP Member
Read this series of tweets from May 2019 in your best, dramatic Jenn voice and tell me this wasn't a bunch of horseshit!
It's just dripping with woe-is-me victimhood.

It was because of these tweets that I learned not to take ANY of what comes out of either of their mouth's seriously from that point on.

It was my total turning point (even though, like I mentioned a few pages back, I was on to them to an extent and started to piece things together before this). :cautious:

Jenn Tracker
@TheJennTracker

I never thought that announcing our pregnancy would result in the amount of hate that we’ve seen from this theme park community. Neither ignoring nor defending ourselves has stopped these vile comments from coming. All of this because we announced our pregnancy.

9:12 PM · May 4, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Jenn Tracker
@TheJennTracker

·
May 4, 2019

Replying to
@TheJennTracker
We have been harassed AT OUR HOME. People have started targeting our families at THEIR HOMES. People have threatened violence against us. This is sick. I am at a loss for words.

Jenn Tracker
@TheJennTracker

·
May 4, 2019

I will be taking an extended break from this site for my own well being and for the well being of our baby. I won’t be posting or responding from here on out. I don’t know how long I’ll be gone. I still can’t believe this is happening.

Jenn Tracker
@TheJennTracker

·
May 4, 2019

To those who have been supportive, kind, and caring: I appreciate you more than you know. You have been my saving grace and for that I will be forever grateful. Thank you. ❤

2020planner

VIP Member
Did you see the sisters ig page?? Her sister has multiple pages...there is alot more to her. It seems as though she has nothing to do with Jenn
I'm not sure of the one you're referring to but there's an IG page that shares a name with Jenn's sister ( with a tagline of drinks.food.love.repeat) but that's not the sister.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
WOW, I really see Jackson in those photos of Tim as a little one. I usually only see Tim in him when he is making funny faces, but I really see it now.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Happy thanksgivings to the Americans here love this Canadian!

I cannot wait to see what they make for thanksgiving dinner.. as you have mentioned I am not sure hello fresh offers a full turkey.
I am sure Mayor Jim and Thirsty Nicole are the ones making the dinner again, so it should be super tasty!

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
How old is Jenn? Her mother would have only been 53. I am only a year younger than her. I can't imagine having a child Jenn's age. She had to of been very young when she had her.

2020planner

VIP Member
He's Tim "Do you know who I am?" Tracker, you guuuuuuyyyzzzz.

He doesn't have to follow the rules... until he gets caught. :rolleyes:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure what they bought was unwrapped? Just another excuse for them to be “different”. Can’t go to party city or somewhere normal nope they have to go to a boujee candy store 🤮🙄
I appreciate hearing that T&J might drive the tiniest bit of business the direction of a small mom & pop candy shop, it still makes no sense why they're buying candy for a baby's birthday.

Babies like fruit, some cake, maybe icecream. Other than that it's all for the adults to gorge themselves on.

How's that diet going Tim?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
How old is Jenn? Her mother would have only been 53. I am only a year younger than her. I can't imagine Jenn being my daughter!!!
Internet search is saying Jenn is 37. It claims Tim is only a year older, but I swear he looks like he's in his 40s.

No, I wouldn't want to have her for a daughter either.
My oldest and his wife are younger, but far more mature and have a natural joy of life that just springs from them. Can't say that for these two who are awkward as anyone I've ever seen... including myself since I'm probably the most socially awkward person I know, LOL.

Last edited:

HaphazardSE

I had this argument with someone on their FB fan page, how what they do is no one's business but their own. I don't agree. When you put your every moment out for the entire world to see, you lose that.
Assuming I’m understanding your post, it sounds like you and I agree.

Katnipp78

I thought about responding, but I’m too lazy to create a new account 😂

My other ones got blocked by Saint Jennbo.
I am still able to comment on their videos and reply to people, but if I reply to that one conversation about the MIL to any of the people my comment wont show up. Can you be blocked from one conversation?? 🤔