Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
Yep. My bad. You're right. They go to the two restaurants so often (cha-ching$$$, cha-ching$$$), it's hard to keep up and separate the two. :rolleyes:
Same here! I actually had preferred that they went to Boathouse, cause Jackson would have gotten a nice salmon.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Tiffany Ann seems to have disappeared too! No activity on the fb page either. And Ellen Smith isn’t on the fb page either which is find hard to believe for a ‘fan’
RIGHT! She can find us here and FRE, but hasn't found the FB fan group?!?!?

So what do you call that thing Jackson sleeps in? Why the covered hands?? It seems like it would feel claustrophobic. I've seen the swaddling blankets but this is like a sack, I dont get it. I dont have kids so I know nothing about this stuff.
I don't understand this thing they have him in either. He has clearly outgrown it. They make them without the arm closures, so he is kept warm, but at least has his damn arms and hands.

HaphazardSE

Yeah she has a younger sister, grandmother and aunt. Everything I found was on social media so it's not like it cant be seen, but I dont want to dox. I was referring mostly to her sister though.
Gotcha. Yeah, please don’t feel like you have to dox anyone for me.

Katnipp78

I don't understand this thing they have him in either. He has clearly outgrown it. They make them without the arm closures, so he is kept warm, but at least has his damn arms and hands.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's weird. I just saw this comment 🙄

Attachments

mmc2020

Is baby jackpot even sleeping thru the night, it doesn't seem like it from some of their comments. They run to him the minute he blinks so I wouldn't be surprised if he is up at night because of them.
I think he’s sleeping through the night and is probably just up early for the day. If he had them up multiple times a night consistently we’d hear allll about how tired they are all the time for sympathy/excuses for not doing xyz.

2020planner

VIP Member
I always had a feeling Tim had nice parents. Annoying and insufferable as he is, he comes across as having a good childhood. I swear Jenn mentioned that his mom and dad gifted them that trip they took to Ireland. Might have been a Christmas present.
Yes. I think it was an annual gift of sorts. Very generous of them. I never got anything like that! LOL

Katnipp78

I know Jenn has said shes not close to her family, but has she ever mentioned anything at all about her sister?

PJones

VIP Member
I think they delete the negative comments so when Tim calls asking to be #hosted they think “oh wow, all positive comments! People must like them!”
Companies are not stupid though and would expect to see some negative comments. They would (should) do their research but there will be some companies that need the business to survive

Exactly. The silly excuse thing is what always gets me and really started to grate on my nerves even while I still was watching them regularly.
It's usually Jenn that spouts it with Tim nodding "yeah."

It's always - "we didn't do / go / see fill-in-the-blank because x / y z fill-in-the-blank lame excuse..." The excuse will either make them seem like they're being the better person OR it will make them seem like the sad sack of the situation (the woe-is-me / us avenue).

Just like with getting steaks instead of turkey. I really think that Jenn is the catalyst for a lot of those complaints / apologies.

I'm not staying Tim isn't a charlatan / liar too but I can just see the convo going -

Tim: "I think I want to have steaks this year."
Jenn: "OK. Me too. We'll just say something about not being able to find a turkey or something."
Tim: "Yeah"

:ROFLMAO:
To be fair they did find turkeys but they were huge and they didnt want that. Though they made enough food for days!

huydecirku

VIP Member
Can someone link the couch measuring vid where Jenn was rude to Tim. Either theirs or a FRE if they had it.. I can't seem to find it.
Here you go I believe this is what you want to see:

Note she does say they were just kidding around even though she did sound fairly mean to him...

Last edited:

Katnipp78

Found it and WOW!! I still don't get how the one red headed photo that looks like Jenn is the same girl. Both FBs and the IG page, all those photos look nothing like Jenn to me. But that one single red headed one does.
Did you expect the IG page?? Lol. Did you see the website linked?

Last edited:

mjm9

VIP Member
Perhaps they're consulting with their lawyers? Or reaching out to Tim for comment? I wouldn't expect these things to happen quickly.
Yes, in reality there isn’t much they can do as the #hosted stays have been completed. They are sunk costs.

Going forward AMI Locals is in damage control mode. And might be consulted legal counsel as to liability for the drone flight.

Galorious

VIP Member
Good recap. I can’t watch them anymore... are they still swaddling him to sleep? That is supposed to end at 4-5 months. I think these two idiots are trying to keep him at the infant stage. Refusing to allow him to grow and develop. Kinda starting to make sense now. It’s a psychological thing I think. God! Now I really feel bad for Jax. That kid is going to be stunted In every way. She will not let him grow up. Jenn if your reading this, for the love of god, stop swaddling him to sleep.

Yes apparently they are according to this comment

Attachments

not_interesting

Apparently cake smash first birthdays are the big thing now. Often using a professional photographer (or a thirsty "friend" in some cases) to capture the moment for social media.

huydecirku

VIP Member
The amount of comments I see from stands who say that they are literally "crying" tears of happiness by watching this annoying family is disturbing. Get a life. They are WAY too obsessed with someone elses baby. I never understood why people care about vloggers kids. Don't get me wrong, I love the children in my own family and eventually want one of my own, but I couldn't care less about some random people's baby on the internet.

I can't believe they were posting current footage on Instagram like that. You know how easily someone can find that house or even find them at the beach, and do something weird!? They are so reckless with that kid. It might sound extreme, but kids are taken all the time, and some of these stans are scary in the comments. Maybe I watch a little too much true crime, but if you're gonna show your baby on the internet, at LEAST upload after you're home. Protect that kid at least a LITTLE bit...
Yeah I had the thought that maybe there were reconciling with his family so they could ask some of them to house sit while there were at AMI. But then it occurred to me oh yeah it is their son's 1 year birthday they are likely wanting family to be there for a party. But on the other hand we only see what they show us for all we know they are just fine with their families and see them all the time.

Delaying uploads for safety is a very common practice for other vloggers I have watched.

Katnipp78

So finally found Jenn's family. I had to dig deep. Her sister looks nothing like her now really but does as a little girl (it might actually be Jenn in the photo and not the sister). Really pretty girl. Jenn looks JUST like her mother. She has her mother's mouth for sure...wow! Jenn looks nothing like the dad, who is fairly attractive really. No sign of the Trackholes in their lives at all. The sister and dad seem to be fairly close. There seems to be a lot of love amongst Jenn's maternal grandmother and the sister, aunt, etc. I wonder if Jackson has ever met this side of the family?
Did you see the sisters ig page?? Her sister has multiple pages...there is alot more to her. It seems as though she has nothing to do with Jenn