Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Yes! I love this age.

T&J don’t know what fun they are missing out on. Jackson will only be this age once.

From the footage they have shown over the past year he seems like a good, easy and mellow baby.

It breaks my heart where he is in his high chair patiently waiting while his food is sitting right in front of him....just out if reach. When he slowly reaches for it and is successful they take his hand off the food and push the plate further away. 🤬

They aren’t sunscreen #sponsored!
And too cheap to purchase
I will never understand why they are so averse to sunscreen, especially considering Jenn's Mom died from Skin Cancer.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I want to really give Sparkly and Mayor Jim credit...I honestly don’t think they are chasing anything

They seem like really kind and good natured people albeit a bit ho-hum and boring. But I would be happy to have them as friends. They really seem to relish doing nice things for the Slackers and of course are taken for granted.

It’s very sad because it’s blatantly obvious that the Slackers did ZILCH for that party outside of tag along while Sparkly shopped and perhaps pick up some pubby subbys.

It’s as if Sparkly has taken over the role of mother, Jackson would probably be better off with her as a mom honestly
I am sure Jenn monster just waltzed down the stairs at noon to find her party planners taking care of everything. Cuz youuuu guuuyyyuzzzzz she is very busy editing and being an influencer.

2020planner

VIP Member
Wouldn’t surprise me if they paid their house in full and didn’t realize you have to pay property taxes yourself.
No, they have a fairly good-sized mortgage on that house.

Also, I was checking out county records (curiosity got the best of me) and found something interesting from way back.

I won't disclose specifics but now I know why Jaime and Tim aren't exactly similar in nature (in many ways).

If you can read between the lines on that one...

HaphazardSE

My friend's 7 month old might have Covid. She was exposed and now is showing all the signs. Luckily the two rapid tests were negative. They are waiting on the results of the regular one. Hopefully it will be negative also.

They think that just because Jack$on is young that he won't get it. Doesn't work that way. They have just been lucky so far honestly.
I have an 8 month old niece, and we had a scare not too long ago where we feared she might have it and she had to be tested. Fortunately, the test came back negative and she recovered (I guess whatever she had ended up being a cold or something). It’s so scary! I hope your friend’s child is doing better.

peteykirch

VIP Member
What makes no sense is there was a vlog a few months ago, where Timbo specifically said he was buying stuff to babyproof their house....I guess he never got around to it because they just toss Jack$on into his playpen whenever he isn't eating or sleeping.

marblicious89

Looks like I missed the fun 😂

These views aren’t keeping up anymore, they’re needing as much as a week lately to match what they used to do in a couple of days.....maybe it’s time to resort to clickbait
I'm sure the clickbait is coming....with those 2 idiots who knows how low they will stoop for clicks

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Recently I did some searching on Jenns family. I've always been curious. I had never been successful in the past, but the other day I found alot of stuff. Its nothing that isnt public, but it takes detective work. It's hard to say what I'd like to say without giving out personal details, but I have to admit it made me give Jenn a little credit for where she is at. I dont know their upbringing, but some family definitely took a different path in life and so she could have done worse given what I saw. If that makes sense. I see why she doesnt mention them.
I came up with nothing other than names, ages and addresses. I can't find a thing on social media that could be either the dad or the sister. The one Amanda I find is doing very well for herself and looks nothing like Jenn. Just a young girl with the correct name.

WhiskeyBusiness

In their defense, I'm sure there is some safety issues with having someone syphoning water from your unoccupied home, whether it be higher usage before its being turned off or just some dude lurking in your yard while you're trying to move.

But there is still probably more to the story. I don't take the Trackers at their word nor do I believe some anonymous YouTube video from the other party. The truth is probably somewhere in between.

huydecirku

VIP Member
I suspect they get a decent amount of views from over seas and the ding dang golly gee semi incompetent shtick plays well with that audience. Or at least the ones still watching.

BippyG

i wonder if any of these posters are old friends of there’s was Jen a school bully?
Are they vloggers that have fallen out with them? What happened to Doug??

I would love more CM/TM stories 😂

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I watched a couple of minutes of their new blog and just turned it off. They showed things that Super Enthused went over in her vlog weeks ago and they complain about prices and too much sugar

What I meant in Point 6 is Tim is literally a team park Karen at times. He complained if something isn’t right. Namely food. He would go up to the counter and complain to a manager at Hhn over a overcharging him on portions. He can be rude to anyone since he has to get the perfect close up. However, he isn’t the asshole that talks down to Jenn or verbally abuses her as claims
This question is off topic, but I am curious, we’re you there or around when Jenn had her “arguments” with other vloggers?

Recently at the end of the videos right when they say "And now its time to 'help'", I say "And now its time to harm myself." because of how awful these videos are. After the first time my wife mocked me by saying, "Thats a little dramatic." After the AMI video my wife finally understood why I say it.

Jen237

Chatty Member
In today’s Epcot vid, Jenn is deluded, thinking that Jack$son is luuuuving it. Jeez keeping it real here, but that is one unimpressed “Buddy”! Also WTF, is this “about 3” crap?

bakerbetty

VIP Member
LOL the back and forth with "Ellen" is hilarious under the FRE video. I mean, it might really be someone in NC who just is a stupid stan who wants to answer on behalf of the Trackers and act like she's all friendly with them, but it still doesn't explain why comments seem to magically disappear whenever she is around. ???

She's also now apparently saying she was banned from this site? Who the hell would have reported her to be banned? Hell, I don't even know how to report someone's post. We were all ready to chat with her! LOL She's so full of it.

Ellen Smith32 minutes ago
@AEB I did not delete anything. I was banned because someone did not like what I said. I never would have responded to begin with if someone (who I don’t remember) mentioned on one of Tim’s videos that I was being talked about. Why do you care where I am on the internet? It feels like just because I don’t agree with the Tracker bashing I am not allowed to say anything. This is so ridiculous.

AEB20 minutes ago
@Ellen Smith You were banned? So you're saying someone reported you for simply saying you're not Jenn and that you're a retiree, and the mods immediately swept in and banned you in less than an hour? For THAT? Yeah, that's real believable. And if you think this is all so ridiculous, why are you commenting? Why are you concerning yourself with this?

Ellen Smith15 minutes ago
@Travelers of Life my responses are rude? But it’s ok to call people names, make fun of their baby, fat shame etc.

Ellen Smith14 minutes ago (edited)
@AEB yes I was Banned. My account is blocked on TattleLife why is that hard to understand. I put it my email and it says BANNED. Good Grief!
Are you f***ing kidding me?!!! That's the epitome of hypocrisy!! She even fat shamed her mother in law!!!

Katnipp78

I see that lol....I’m trying to decide if I’m going to respond or not, Cindy joined YouTube 6 days ago

I’m honestly surprised it’s still up, didn’t think I would make it this far
I saw that Cindy joined 6 days
Exactly. No police. When the stans starting mentioning that to them - telling them to call the cops, file trespassing, harassment, etc. charges - she / they went radio silent.

Same with the water stealing crap they brought up at the Sanford house when they had actually already moved to the new Lake Nona house (but was making it LOOK like they were still living in Sanford). The Sanford house was sitting vacant. Once the stans started bringing up why the police couldn't do anything about it, they never mentioned it again. :rolleyes:

OMG. I cannot stand them...and yet here I am LOL
Do you remember that video the neighbor made about the water, saying it was her ex and how he wasnt doing well at the time?

lucyricardo

I noticed Jackson's sleep sack too...weird! My baby uses one (he's a bit younger than Jackson), but his hands/arms have been free since he was about 3 months old. The one Jackson is in is pretty unsafe since it causes restricted arm movement.

huydecirku

VIP Member
Do I sense a little shade being thrown? Tim posted an Instagram story of Jackson outside of his cage, pushing a walker.
Looks like they are reading here (which we suspected) so the odds of seeing or reading much from Ellen Smith are near zero.