The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT - when they went to WBG the other day I questioned why they had a fan on the table for Jack$on. A few of you said it was so they could control him. 🤔

Would anyone care to expound upon this cause I don’t get it? Are you saying that if he is cooler that he won’t bother them?

Reactions: 1
WHAT are those grey things she's wearing?

Also, @22:29, you can see the front seat if you freeze the frame. The seat is pushed all the way up that there's no way Jenn could fit in the front seat with Jackson's seat as it currently is.

If that is the case, why did they buy that Tesla? I thought they took the car seat to the dealer to try it out. Is she going to be sitting in the backseat until he's 10 years old?!?
They said in a live stream that they’re going to turn buddy forward facing when he’s 2. No pediatrician would recommend or advise that.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
OT - when they went to WBG the other day I questioned why they had a fan on the table for Jack$on. A few of you said it was so they could control him. 🤔

Would anyone care to expound upon this cause I don’t get it? Are you saying that if he is cooler that he won’t bother them?
i don’t know about controlling him but he is pretty fascinated with fans.

bored at work so im listening to the new vlog. in addition to hating how much they say "buddy", i haaaaate the way Jenn says it. "Buh-deeee "Buh-deeee" "Huh, Bih-deee?" "What do you think, bih-deee?"

it's never just 'buddy', its 3 syllables long and always in a baby voice
Yesterday my favorite Queen song -- We Will Rock You -- came on the radio. Freddy Mercury starts out by belting, "Buddy you're an old man poor man..." and what popped into my mind? Freaking Trackers.

• Haha

The best way to explain what I see is to tell you how my kids each dealt with a breeze:

1st born: breeze blowing, would hold his breath, shake his hands and then breath a happy sign when it stopped.
2nd born: Very anxious, a breeze calmed her down and made her more open to new experiences. Example: Santa was a huge no-no for her, but I found if I fanned her as we waited in line for him she was calm and would actually allow me to take her in line to start with. You don't want to know the terror she normally exhibited for the big guy in red.
3rd born: Active little bugger. Hated the hour long car ride to/from work with me. Would cry the entire way. Found that if I sat him down, put a fan on him and played classical music it was like putting him into a zombie state.

Now, could be Jackson runs hot, but he doesn't turn red like my 3rd born did when he overheated so I'm doubting it. I think they're using it like a pacifier, along with the pacifier.

i don’t know about controlling him but he is pretty fascinated with fans.
Jack$on self advocates and tries to get food.
•. Vise grip on wrist.
• “No buddy!”
• His hand removed from food
•. Food put out of his reach.

Jack$on sticking fingers in fan
•. Totally ignored by them so they can film!! 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The omelets they had made me feel sick. Jenn's was oozing and bulging with cheese. 🤮 They both got an extra side of bacon AND that omelet covered in bacon? Their arteries must be scary AF. I never ate like this and had low cholesterol before discovering a serious blockage. They are insane about their eating.
The TimTracker#22: Oozing and bulging with cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yesterday my favorite Queen song -- We Will Rock You -- came on the radio. Freddy Mercury starts out by belting, "Buddy you're an old man poor man..." and what popped into my mind? Freaking Trackers.
My grandfather's last two dogs were named Buddy. Now all I see is Jackson when I think of them or someone mentions them.

They need to seriously start calling that child by his real name. He's going to think his name is Buddy. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jack$on self advocates and tries to get food.
•. Vise grip on wrist.
• “No buddy!”
• His hand removed from food
•. Food put out of his reach.

Jack$on sticking fingers in fan
•. Totally ignored by them so they can film!! 😳
Many of us here have had or currently have young kids. May I ask, how often do/did you remove your child's hands from things you didn't want them to touch without moving the child away, not the hand?

I can only recall doing it once to my first born as he was reaching for the dog's mouth. To this day I recall the feel of his tiny wrist from that one time. So delicate. Yes I held their hands and of course I played with them, but it is an entirely different feeling to control their movements like that.

It's not normal to move the hand and not the child, is it?

Reactions: 7
Don't believe all you hear about cholesterol
Yes! My mom has always had high cholesterol but has the "cleanest arteries the doctor has ever seen" she too eats 2-3 eggs a day. She is 88 and is very healthy. She was told on the sly that high cholesterol is no indication of heart problems but that big pharma pushes it for $$$$

Reactions: 2
These idiots eat more carbs in a day than I eat in 2 months... It is disgusting... I average 5.4 carbs a day
It really is disgusting the way they eat, and even if I wasn't low carb and average 10-15 net carbs a day, (unless on vacation then I break from that, and NO Jen your JOB isn't vacation) it's just ridiculous. Also the frequency between feedings with these two is a joke. I don't think newborns eat as often as they do. Give your body a break from all that digesting of tit food.

When I hear them say buddy all the time it makes me think of the De La Sol song and let’s just say it’s not what I would want my kid to be known as 😳

Yes! My mom has always had high cholesterol but has the "cleanest arteries the doctor has ever seen" she too eats 2-3 eggs a day. She is 88 and is very healthy. She was told on the sly that high cholesterol is no indication of heart problems but that big pharma pushes it for $$$$
I remember when my doctor checked my BP after 4 months of carnivore and she was like ummmm you’ve been eating meat and eggs every day for 3 months right… I was like yupppp

My grandfather's last two dogs were named Buddy. Now all I see is Jackson when I think of them or someone mentions them.

They need to seriously start calling that child by his real name. He's going to think his name is Buddy. :rolleyes:
Speaking of dogs, I dropped some food on the kitchen floor and tapped near it to get the dogs' attention. Said, "what's that?" And the voice inside my head said "ut dis?" LOL Trackerisms are seriously getting to all of us. 😵

• Haha
It really is disgusting the way they eat, and even if I wasn't low carb and average 10-15 net carbs a day, (unless on vacation then I break from that, and NO Jen your JOB isn't vacation) it's just ridiculous. Also the frequency between feedings with these two is a joke. I don't think newborns eat as often as they do. Give your body a break from all that digesting of tit food.
I average 5-6 total carbs a day it’s easy if you apply yourself… clearly these asshats don’t

Reactions: 2
I know, right? I guess for them every day is "bring your child to work day". I'd respect it so much more as a job if they didn't bring Jackson.
I'd respect them more if they did more than just wing it. It worked for them in the past when they were the only vloggers who covered Universal and then Disney on a regular basis, but that's not the case anymore. They are King Klueless and Princess Potato.

😂 and why does Tim insist on doing that stupid open mouth smile?
Works for other celebrities
1621475234572.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I know, right? I guess for them every day is "bring your child to work day". I'd respect it so much more as a job if they didn't bring Jackson.
or if they insist on bringing him transition to a kids at the theme park focus with tips for parents and ways to enjoy as a family instead of dragging him along and then trying to stifle him to talk about themselves and what they want and like.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.