The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it could have been done on a sitcom at the time, it was socially acceptable. This reads like a crappy plot from Friends or How I Met Your Mother.
how long ago do you think they did those videos? Friends ended in 2004 šŸ˜‚ it was definitely not long enough ago that they shouldnā€™t have known better.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just when I think she can't get anymore stupid Jen never fails to disappoint in her stupidity... She actually made the comment comparing the Tesla to a self driving car....SMH....

Reactions: 3
how long ago do you think they did those videos? Friends ended in 2004 šŸ˜‚ it was definitely not long enough ago that they shouldnā€™t have known better.
How I Met Your Mother was definitely on the air when they did the urban party and ā€œis gay contagiousā€ videos. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s right, Iā€™m just saying if they could have done it on a sitcom, it was probably considered acceptable. I mean, even Steve Carrell says that ā€œThe Officeā€ couldnā€™t be done today

Reactions: 1
Many of us here have had or currently have young kids. May I ask, how often do/did you remove your child's hands from things you didn't want them to touch without moving the child away, not the hand?

I can only recall doing it once to my first born as he was reaching for the dog's mouth. To this day I recall the feel of his tiny wrist from that one time. So delicate. Yes I held their hands and of course I played with them, but it is an entirely different feeling to control their movements like that.

It's not normal to move the hand and not the child, is it?
No it isn't normal. If I had knick knacks I didn't want my daughter playing with I just put them away out of reach and brought them out when she was older. The only time I was concerned was around the wood stove in my parents' house. We had to make sure to teach her "hot" and not to run in the house so she wouldn't run into it. I think she knew it was hot when she got close to it so she was careful to stay away. I never pushed her hand away at the dinner table. If she could grab it she could eat it as far as I was concerned. She ate what we ate.

Just when I think she can't get anymore stupid Jen never fails to disappoint in her stupidity... She actually made the comment comparing the Tesla to a self driving car....SMH....
I heard her say that. How stupid she is.

Reactions: 5
I could see her being like one of the people in the news who were caught traveling down the highway with the Tesla in Autopilot mode and no one behind the wheel.

Reactions: 6
How I Met Your Mother was definitely on the air when they did the urban party and ā€œis gay contagiousā€ videos. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s right, Iā€™m just saying if they could have done it on a sitcom, it was probably considered acceptable. I mean, even Steve Carrell says that ā€œThe Officeā€ couldnā€™t be done today
If Disney isnā€™t bringing back Trader Sam, they arenā€™t bringing back the Trackers either, no matter how badly you want it to be so. They add zero value.

Reactions: 20
I think they did the two that got them off the list in 2012 or 2013. Someone else can verify that. That's what I seem to recall. Tim is 39 and I think Jenn will turn 38 in November. Eight or nine years is really not that long ago and they surely weren't kids when they did those videos.

And the scales have fallen from peoples eyes...
I hate to say this, but Adam may be a better influence on Tim than vice versa. Adam is definitely on his best behavior with his road trip with his preacher dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If Disney isnā€™t bringing back Trader Sam, they arenā€™t bringing back the Trackers either, no matter how badly you want it to be so. They add zero value.
They add comedic value. I only want them to come back to destroy vlogging as a whole

I agree with this take. I do think that maybe eventually they can get back in Disney's good graces, but it's going to take a lot of cleaning up of their act...but they'll probably die of coronary disease before then.
I think what is more likely to happen is Disney will move away from having any influencer on a media list. I think they are coming to the realization based on a vlogger's demographic audience that they will not get the bang for the buck they were hoping for. With a loss in revenue they certainly are going to be picky and choosy on what perks they give these vloggers and to whom. And as I mentioned earlier, the internet lives forever. At least two stores will no longer carry Chrissy Tiegen's cookware over an old twitter post on Courtney Stodden (the one who married a 53 year old man when she was 16) Chrissy was in her 20s and Chrissy is now 35. There are many who are losing sponsorships and jobs over stuff like this. Disney will not take the Trackers back. Disney won't want to poison their brand if they can help it.

I think they did the two that got them off the list in 2012 or 2013. Someone else can verify that. That's what I seem to recall. Tim is 39 and I think Jenn will turn 38 in November. Eight or nine years is really not that long ago and they surely weren't kids when they did those videos.

I hate to say this, but Adam may be a better influence on Tim than vice versa. Adam is definitely on his best behavior with his road trip with his preacher dad.
My best friend growing up was a PK, preacher's kid. She was also the wildest one of our group. At least when she was away from her parents. When she was near them you could tell that she was putting on an act.

My best friend growing up was a PK, preacher's kid. She was also the wildest one of our group. At least when she was away from her parents. When she was near them you could tell that she was putting on an act.
Most PKā€™s are like that...I married one, I should know

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jackson seemed to really like that Baby Yoda thing at the store they went to and they didnā€™t even bother to notice. Heā€™s finally showing interest in something other than a rock and they are too self-absorbed to care. I really feel for that child and what heā€™s having to grow up dealing with.

Reactions: 14
These dumbasses are going to vlog regardless so why give them freebies?

Disney have been trying hard to do their own vlog thing with the Disney parks blog and they are releasing more and more professionally produced content - The new Wish Suite for example

The trackers are also OLD, Especially for Universal who I think would be looking for a younger people to represent the brand.

Reactions: 10
Tim is just an Uber for his wife and son at this point. Looks so weird. I would hate driving around like that all the time. He doesnā€™t need you in his face 24/7 or holding his hand constantly. The older he gets, the more I hope he shows he doesnā€™t want it anymore. Fingers crossed.

But what was funny in the video yesterday as they showed all the pride stuff my girlfriend looked at me and said Jenn better get away because gay is contagious remember šŸ˜‚

• Haha
The third comment was me...if Adam the Woo can be unbanned, Tim and Jen can be forgiven too. Itā€™s just gonna take a long ass time
But Adam did what? He didn't do anything politically incorrect they way they did. I think it's a whole different animal.

Disney have been trying hard to do their own vlog thing with the Disney parks blog and they are releasing more and more professionally produced content - The new Wish Suite for example

The trackers are also OLD, Especially for Universal who I think would be looking for a younger people to represent the brand.
The prime vlogging age is really relative for who the market is. Jackie is older and is more entertaining. The Trackers just act old and dull. They also have no imagination. This pandemic proved they would not survive if not for their stans.

Last edited:
Jackson seemed to really like that Baby Yoda thing at the store they went to and they didnā€™t even bother to notice. Heā€™s finally showing interest in something other than a rock and they are too self-absorbed to care. I really feel for that child and what heā€™s having to grow up dealing with.
It pissed me off when Jen yanked his hand away from the stuffed characters he kept reaching for. How about take notice that your child is actually interested in something instead of flapping your gums for once.

Reactions: 11
But Adam did what? He didn't do anything politically incorrect they way they did. I think it's a whole different animal.
Breaking and entering is pretty bad. I like to keep things in context of when they were done. I am not making excuses for The Trackers and I tend to wonder if the problematic videos came up in like 2016 or 2017 if they would have been removed from the media list...my guess is probably not. I think there is no comparison between ATW and Dim and Dimmer. One committed an illegal act...one committed career suicide.

Reactions: 2

I agree. As long as they have an audience, they will vlog. However, time will eventually catch up to Tim and Jenn and they will no longer appeal to a younger audience.

Breaking and entering is pretty bad. I like to keep things in context of when they were done. I am not making excuses for The Trackers and I tend to wonder if the problematic videos came up in like 2016 or 2017 if they would have been removed from the media list...my guess is probably not. I think there is no comparison between ATW and Dim and Dimmer. One committed an illegal act...one committed career suicide.
I think they still would have been removed. Personally, I don't they should have caved in to an attorney and allowed Adam back. It's not like he trespassed into off-limits areas only one time. He did it more than once and at multiple locations. I don't see Universal allowing him back.

The prime vlogging age is really relative for who the market is. Jackie is older and is more entertaining. The Trackers just act old and dull. They also have no imagination. This pandemic proved they would not survive if not for their stans.
Totally. I watched Jackie tour the Harry Potter venue in the UK with her boyfriend. I really liked it and I was surprised they allowed her to film so much. Spoonful of Sugar went (they are British) and they thought they weren't allowed to film anything so they didn't. I would love to go tour this place.

Not necessarily. I think hes just fed up with his parents asking stupid questions and taking him places. He probably just wants to be home with his toys.
In the last couple of videos you see Jackson start to defy his parents' wishes. The older he gets the more he will get frustrated with them trying to control him and he will throw the biggest tantrum and they won't know what to do about it.

Because even though Tim thinks Elon is a terrible person he thought the car looked cool....still makes no sense to me though, they say one car isnā€™t big enough so they buy a similar sized car, instead of a family car. They could have gotten a hybrid if they wanted to be ā€œeco-friendlyā€

I have wondered this too, I have seen similarities between Jackson and a friends kid who has autism....but itā€™s impossible for us to really say with what they show us. My hope is that heā€™s just behind developmentally and will catch up, and if he is on the spectrum that Tim and Jenn take it to heart and donā€™t try to do everything themselves.
They bought the Tesla because Tim has wanted one for a very long time. As soon as he thought he could afford one he was going to get it. I agree it isn't much bigger than the Chevy Volt they had. Definitely not big enough for 2 kids if they're still thinking of having another one.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.