The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't hate them. But I don't envy them, they just frustrate me and I kinda want to shake them around a little bit
This is exactly how I feel about them. I WANT them to do so much better. They have an amazing opportunity to create really great content and reach a large base, but they just stew in mediocrity without so much as thinking about how they could do better. If there's anything I hate about them it's that.

Reactions: 9
Coming from a carnivore diet perspective... Don't believe all you hear about cholesterol (I eat 6-10 eggs a day) What I would be concerned about is all the damn friend food they eat... That is mildly concerning
Eggs are different than bacon. It is full of junk & really should be an occasional food. They eat it everyday!

Reactions: 1
they actually did a video about how they were on hold forever to get their insurance renewed
Purely for sympathy!
They never mention that they waited for the afternoon of the very last day of enrollment to pick up the phone. Even though they had months before to do it.

This is exactly how I feel about them. I WANT them to do so much better. They have an amazing opportunity to create really great content and reach a large base, but they just stew in mediocrity without so much as thinking about how they could do better. If there's anything I hate about them it's that.
Yes, they HAD the golden ticket 🎫! Still do, but they will squander it away. I’m not going to state specifics. Hi Jenn! Cause I don’t want them to steal my ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This may have been posted here before but since I’m fairly new I thought I would share it. My oldest daughter watched this a couple months ago and I know the guy is just going with estimations so I wonder how close it is to be correct. He says after taxes and other deductions the Trackasses make $738,000 a year
Ok I’m crying now 😭 so undeserved

Reactions: 2
WHAT are those grey things she's wearing?

Also, @22:29, you can see the front seat if you freeze the frame. The seat is pushed all the way up that there's no way Jenn could fit in the front seat with Jackson's seat as it currently is.

If that is the case, why did they buy that Tesla? I thought they took the car seat to the dealer to try it out. Is she going to be sitting in the backseat until he's 10 years old?!?

Reactions: 6
The more I watch them the more I think they must make a lot more money than I thought. All these staycations must’ve cost thousands, the Tesla, the constant spending on everything and eating at expensive restaurants.. and now talk of buying a vacation house. They certainly don’t seem like they think they’re going to run out anytime soon.
I don't know anything about YouTube revenue but recently Adam the Woo alluded to his income stream. He mentioned that because he has so many years of videos, the money he makes from them is enough even if he stopped making new content. TTT has many years as well so maybe that explains it. I think they make more money than we think.

I wouldn’t be surprised if an upcoming video announces they transferred their current cruise to the Wish.
I was thinking that she might "give" him that cruise for Father's Day. I am interested to see how she will top the Mother's Day "surprise"

Reactions: 3
Purely for sympathy!
They never mention that they waited for the afternoon of the very last day of enrollment to pick up the phone. Even though they had months before to do it.

Yes, they HAD the golden ticket 🎫! Still do, but they will squander it away. I’m not going to state specifics. Hi Jenn! Cause I don’t want them to steal my ideas.
A long time ago I was watching a show about people that won the lottery and lost it all. I can't imagine what that would do to your mental health. Money doesn't buy happiness but you at least afford to go to therapy to help. And also, maybe take an etiquette class bc they are ridiculous.. and straighten up the dang house and relax by your own pool? 🤦‍♀️ I'm just so annoyed by their choices bc now they are passing all of these things on to the baby

If Jenn is on vacation-what does she do for work??🤔
All the Stans love to say "but guuuyyyys it's their JOB to vlog theme parks and try the food", if that's the case then how the duck is she "on vacation" at Epcot gorging herself? I'd say if vlogging theme parks and eating is your LITERAL JOB and source of income then you are NOT on vacation, you're AT WORK! Duh. I'm gonna go to my job tomorrow, do what I do to pay my bills, shove donuts down my throat, lick my lips like a snake and say it's okay cause I'm on vacation, what the duck???

Reactions: 12
It was funny when Tim was walking around one of the gift shops and there was a commercial about IBS/Diarrhea playing in the background...
Oh Tim is always shitting himself at the parks, he wears ‘tena men’ underwear under his skin tight shorts which cut off his blood supply

Reactions: 2
Purely for sympathy!

i don’t think they expected the competition and change in demographics this year. The
Ok I’m crying now 😭 so undeserved
If that video were accurate it means the majority of their income is from sponsorships and affiliate links of which they disclose nothing to the audience. That’s why they suck. Just be honest and say your tit is paid for.

All the Stans love to say "but guuuyyyys it's their JOB to vlog theme parks and try the food", if that's the case then how the duck is she "on vacation" at Epcot gorging herself? I'd say if blogging theme parks and eating is your LITERAL JOB and source of income then you are NOT on vacation, you're AT WORK! Duh. I'm gonna go to my job tomorrow, do what I do to pay my bills, shove donuts in my mouth and say it's okay cause I'm on vacation, what the duck? ??
But going on vacation seems to be their job in their minds 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 5
Guarantee they bought tickets for the inaugural cruise and they'll keep it a secret until they can make a big to-do about it.

I'm watching the Epcot vlog now and they just called a $38 meal for 3 "kinda pricey". The duck. That's the cheapest meal they've eaten in forever.
They are only Silver Castaway Club members so can't buy them until next week on Wednesday after Gold on Monday and DVC/ABD on Tuesday. I am Gold and don't even know if any maiden voyage will be left. I am not paying that much for the first cruise but might book one of the September ones if the prices don't rise too much more before Monday.

Hopefully, Disney doesn't hook them up. I doubt they will...thank goodness.

Honestly did Tim put on 9 pounds during the last cruise? I cannot stop laughing! That is the weight of a very chubby newborn baby!
How disgusting is that 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think, if I am being honest with myself ( and absolutely only speaking for myself and not you guys) I'm maybe a little jealous of what they have. I mean, the opportunity to have something really cool. They have the opportunity to make quality content and give that baby a ton of really great experiences and I am a smidge jealous of that. BUT that being said, I'm more annoyed at how they seem so ungrateful, oblivious, and ignorant to how badly they are flushing their opportunity. I think they are falling into the same way as people who win the big lottery. They spent the majority of their lives thinking money would solve all their problems and now they have money and still have problems. I'm not jealous of that at all. They need to seek therapy for their feelings, but instead they just buy food and material things. I don't hate them. But I don't envy them, they just frustrate me and I kinda want to shake them around a little bit
That's understandable, especially since they don't take advantage of the opportunities that they have. Everywhere they go it's always eating or showing off expensive things they bought. Live a little and let your child have fun and enjoy something for once instead of dragging him around making him miserable while you satisfy yourselves.

1.August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2.August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3.September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4.November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5.November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6.December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7.December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8.January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9.January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10.January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11.February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12.February 13,14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13.March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14.March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15.April 12,13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16.April 16 - Jurassic Park House #hosted
17.April 17,19,20,22 - Dolphin Resort #hosted
18.April 24,27,28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19.May 15,16,18,19 - Margaritaville Cottage #hosted

A repost for the new thread. Interesting how the last trip they paid for was at the end of March. Maybe the belt is tightening for the Trackers, in more ways than one.

Reactions: 7
they actually did a video about how they were on hold forever to get their insurance renewed
In Florida speech therapy if free through the public school system. Or at least it used to be. I know this because that's how we got it for my son.

You can always tell by what sit down food they order whether it is #hosted or out of the Bojo pocket

TIM: #hosted = the biggest steak available
Bojo = hamburger

Jenn: #hosted = seafood
Bojo = anything non-seafood

Jack$on: #hosted = seafood adult meal
Bojo = homemade pbj sammi and snackies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This scared tf outta me bc I immediately thought of that season of American Horror story with Cuba Gooding jr. and the pig in the ones🤣🤣

In Florida speech therapy if free through the public school system. Or at least it used to be. I know this because that's how we got it for my son.
Yeah, my youngest went to speech therapy for free in school in MS until he completed it 2 years ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.