The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They eat so much garbage. It’s really sad

And the scales have fallen from peoples eyes...
I disagree with that third comment. I don’t think they’ll be back on the list because the world is so sensitive right now. They did things that were so insensitive I don’t know how you could ever put them back on.

Reactions: 11
I kind of feel like the kid has some type of Autism or Spectrum issues.
Not necessarily. I think hes just fed up with his parents asking stupid questions and taking him places. He probably just wants to be home with his toys.

Reactions: 5
They eat so much garbage. It’s really sad

I disagree with that third comment. I don’t think they’ll be back on the list because the world is so sensitive right now. They did things that were so insensitive I don’t know how you could ever put them back on.
The third comment was me...if Adam the Woo can be unbanned, Tim and Jen can be forgiven too. It’s just gonna take a long ass time

Reactions: 1
WHAT are those grey things she's wearing?

Also, @22:29, you can see the front seat if you freeze the frame. The seat is pushed all the way up that there's no way Jenn could fit in the front seat with Jackson's seat as it currently is.

If that is the case, why did they buy that Tesla? I thought they took the car seat to the dealer to try it out. Is she going to be sitting in the backseat until he's 10 years old?!?
Because even though Tim thinks Elon is a terrible person he thought the car looked cool....still makes no sense to me though, they say one car isn’t big enough so they buy a similar sized car, instead of a family car. They could have gotten a hybrid if they wanted to be “eco-friendly”

I kind of feel like the kid has some type of Autism or Spectrum issues.
I have wondered this too, I have seen similarities between Jackson and a friends kid who has autism....but it’s impossible for us to really say with what they show us. My hope is that he’s just behind developmentally and will catch up, and if he is on the spectrum that Tim and Jenn take it to heart and don’t try to do everything themselves.

Reactions: 3
Because even though Tim thinks Elon is a terrible person he thought the car looked cool....still makes no sense to me though, they say one car isn’t big enough so they buy a similar sized car, instead of a family car. They could have gotten a hybrid if they wanted to be “eco-friendly”

I have wondered this too, I have seen similarities between Jackson and a friends kid who has autism....but it’s impossible for us to really say with what they show us. My hope is that he’s just behind developmentally and will catch up, and if he is on the spectrum that Tim and Jenn take it to heart and don’t try to do everything themselves.
he reminds me a lot of my daughter at that age and she has autism. I’m sure any red flags will be explored after his next couple of well checks. If there are issues I think they are really going to need to reevaluate what they are doing and their priorities.

he reminds me a lot of my daughter at that age and she has autism. I’m sure any red flags will be explored after his next couple of well checks. If there are issues I think they are really going to need to reevaluate what they are doing and their priorities.
Wishful thinking. They're too selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The third comment was me...if Adam the Woo can be unbanned, Tim and Jen can be forgiven too. It’s just gonna take a long ass time
Difference:
Adam physically broke the park rules by going behind the scenes. He's easy keep an eye on and to stop going forward.
Tim and Jenn broke social rules and they continue to show they have minimal respect for others. Working with them will always be risky.

Reactions: 11
Difference:
Adam physically broke the park rules by going behind the scenes. He's easy keep an eye on and to stop going forward.
Tim and Jenn broke social rules and they continue to show they have minimal respect for others. Working with them will always be risky.
The only thing I will say in their defense is that at the time, it was socially acceptable to do those things. Now, not so much....but their apology showed their true heart. They were sorry they got caught.

Wow that's scary! Doctors make it sound like cholesterol levels correlate with clogged arteries. Mind if I ask how you found out about the blockage? I don't have the best diet (trying to be better) and I worry about heart disease.
I didn't have high cholesterol but I had a heart attack and required two stents. My doctor didn't indicate what caused the blockage. When I was in the hospital I was sure the dietician made a mistake. I told the nurse they gave me bacon and eggs for breakfast and roast beef with gravy for dinner. I told her I wasn't giving it back and she laughed. She said I had received the correct meals.

Difference: Adam physically broke the rules and he's easy to stop.
Tim and Jenn broke social rules: and they continue to show they have minimal respect for those around them.
Also, Adam had help from a lawyer. No lawyer is going to represent those two racists.

Reactions: 8
Difference:
Right and Adam got an attorney to convince Disney he'd mended his ways for going in locations he wasn't supposed to go. The Trackers posted videos that were homophobic and racist, two things Disney will not tolerate. There are still videos on their channel that I think are on the line as to whether they are racist or not. I agree with you neither Disney nor Universal will want to promote a channel that has been highlighted as racist no matter when the content was filmed. In these very public times, any inappropriate tweet, instagram post, or youtube video will kick you out of sponsorships and jobs no matter who you are. The internet lives forever.

The only thing I will say in their defense is that at the time, it was socially acceptable to do those things. Now, not so much....but their apology showed their true heart. They were sorry they got caught.
I disagree. It has not been acceptable at all in my circles. Even as a child in the 70s we knew it was wrong to be racist. Homophobic, not as much as we had no clue what it meant. Heck, I didn't even understand sex back then, LOL.

Reactions: 6
Difference:
Yep.
ATW was banned from private property.

Dim and dimmer were given things for free items and experiences in return for advertising. They in turn essentially represented the company. The company does not want to associate with them anymore based on their actions & values.
There’s no coming back from that.

I disagree. It has not been acceptable at all in my circles. Even as a child in the 70s we knew it was wrong to be racist. Homophobic, not as much as we had no clue what it meant. Heck, I didn't even understand sex back then, LOL.
If it could have been done on a sitcom at the time, it was socially acceptable. This reads like a crappy plot from Friends or How I Met Your Mother.

Yep.
ATW was banned from private property.

Dim and dimmer were given things for free items and experiences in return for advertising. They in turn essentially represented the company. The company does not want to associate with them anymore based on their actions & values.
There’s no coming back from that.
I agree they are just a huge liability now. If they were to be hosted by Disney or Universal you know somebody would put the videos out there with a “look at the type of people theme park X has representing them even after they knew the type of people they are.” No park wants to deal with that, especially when they have a new crop of former cast members doing the same type of vlogging that know more and portray the right image better.

Reactions: 4
My grandfather's last two dogs were named Buddy. Now all I see is Jackson when I think of them or someone mentions them.

They need to seriously start calling that child by his real name. He's going to think his name is Buddy. :rolleyes:
Yeah my aunt and uncle called their son "Buddy" his entire life. He still goes by "Bud." I don't know about Florida but in other places in the south if you don't know someone's name you say "hey Bud" or "hey Jack." I was driving and my cousin's little girl was with me. Some guy cut me off and I said "hey watch it Bud." I must have said it a couple of times because Sara Beth asked me why I kept calling people by her daddy's name. I broke it to her that her daddy wasn't named "Bud" he was "Earl."

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree they are just a huge liability now. If they were to be hosted by Disney or Universal you know somebody would put the videos out there with a “look at the type of people theme park X has representing them even after they knew the type of people they are.” No park wants to deal with that, especially when they have a new crop of former cast members doing the same type of vlogging that know more and portray the right image better.
I agree with this take. I do think that maybe eventually they can get back in Disney's good graces, but it's going to take a lot of cleaning up of their act...but they'll probably die of coronary disease before then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.