The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Nailed it. I think she's harboring resentment too.

Honestly, I keep going back to when they sponsored that capybara exhibit (before she got pregnant). She was in there with Tim and the two owners and the capybaras weren't paying her any attention. And she goes, "But I sponsored your exhibit, don't you love me the most?" :rolleyes:

I feel it's the same way when she goes, "Buddddeeeeeee..." to Jackson. I feel like she's going to say, "don't you love me the most?" to him one day in the same respect.

(Edited to add: Re: I and me... back then, I also thought it was strange that she said but I sponsored...don't you love ME the most, as if Tim didn't co-sponsor with her as "The Tim Tracker")
well yeah, budddddiiieee clearly prefers Tim and she can’t stand it but she also isn’t willing to change her crappy ways.

Reactions: 11
have any other vloggers been given an experience/media thing like that before? Shows how far they have fallen from media doing a baby reveal complete with day time fireworks from the castle for the shoot to not even getting the disney gift box tons of social media people received
The fireworks were for the Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire. It’s a stage show that used to happen periodically throughout the day and featured multiple princesses etc. Those were not just for these 2 nobodies.

Reactions: 12
The fireworks were for the Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire. It’s a stage show that used to happen periodically throughout the day and featured multiple princesses etc. Those were not just for these 2 nobodies.
I was going to say, this wasn’t staged as much as it was their way of a fancy gender reveal. They just utilized what magic kingdom was already offering and had it professionally filmed. Disney didn’t do anything special for them

Reactions: 17
I was going to say, this wasn’t staged as much as it was their way of a fancy gender reveal. They just utilized what magic kingdom was already offering and had it professionally filmed. Disney didn’t do anything special for them
Wasn't their videographer Nicole? As in we abused that relationship and are really not sorry, Nicole?

Reactions: 10
Wasn't their videographer Nicole? As in we abused that relationship and are really not sorry, Nicole?
I’m not 100% sure, did they ever say that or even thank you to her??

I think she did a beautiful job and it was wonderfully edited. Whoever filmed/edited managed to make them look like normal, happy, and loving human beings

I think she did a beautiful job and it was wonderfully edited. Whoever filmed/edited managed to make them look like normal, happy, and loving human beings
I had to look. It was a guy named Trevor, but not Promise’s boyfriend. It’s a different Trevor. They linked his Twitter that doesn’t look like he’s posted on since 2015, they didn’t bother to link his current Instagram that is filled with beautiful shots.
ETA: Nicole did their maternity shots. Where they look like a Mormon couple and Dim couldn’t be bothered to take his phone out of his too tight pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to look. It was a guy named Trevor, but not Promise’s boyfriend. It’s a different Trevor. They linked his Twitter that doesn’t look like he’s posted on since 2015, they didn’t bother to link his current Instagram that is filled with beautiful shots.
ETA: Nicole did their maternity shots. Where they look like a moron couple and Dim couldn’t be bothered to take his phone out of his too tight pockets.
Thanks for investigating. Poor guy. He did a beautiful job if Im being honest. Too beautiful for the slacker assholes

Reactions: 6
Yep. Nailed it. I think she's harboring resentment too.

Honestly, I keep going back to when they sponsored that capybara exhibit (before she got pregnant). She was in there with Tim and the two owners and the capybaras weren't paying her any attention. And she goes, "But I sponsored your exhibit, don't you love me the most?" :rolleyes:

I feel it's the same way when she goes, "Buddddeeeeeee..." to Jackson. I feel like she's going to say, "don't you love me the most?" to him one day in the same respect.

(Edited to add: Re: I and me... back then, I also thought it was strange that she said but I sponsored...don't you love ME the most, as if Tim didn't co-sponsor with her as "The Tim Tracker")
That nailed her perfectly. I'd been suspecting the way she edits the videos she wants people to see that SHE has a special relationship with Jackson just like she did with Bandit. She used to say that Bandit loved spending time with HER more than he did Tim. That wasn't true. That poor dog was happy for any attention he got from anyone who was willing to give him some. She thinks this is a competition and it probably irks her that Jackson seems to run to Tim. But we know Tim is the primary caregiver and it is only normal for a child to connect with that person more. I would not doubt that she was in competition with her younger sister for their mom's affection. I bet she is the type of person to say "mom loved me best." My older sister (there are three of us and she's the middle kiddo) always said she was mom's favorite. I told her she was full of **** because mom didn't have any favorites. Jenn probably thinks because she probably wrote the check that Tim had nothing to do with it and maybe she did it without discussing it with him. "This will make us look so good to the stans" ulterior motive.

well yeah, budddddiiieee clearly prefers Tim and she can’t stand it but she also isn’t willing to change her crappy ways.
Jenn reminds me of my SIL who didn't want another kid but my brother made a deal that if she did, he would do all the work. So they had another and he did step up. It was very strange to see a small kid run to daddy when they were hurt or wanted cuddles or was hungry, but that is what happened. On a positive note as she got older (and easier) mom became much more involved and now she doesn't have any apparent problems from dad doing most of the parenting and in fact was probably more secure because there wasn't any underlying feelings of resentment from mom getting "stuck" with daily crap. Still think Jenn is a waste of space and uses the kid as a way to draw attention to herself but finds him a bother otherwise. It's hard to look at her face when all I really see is her swiping his hands away from food all the time.

ETA: Nicole did their maternity shots. Where they look like a Mormon couple and Dim couldn’t be bothered to take his phone out of his too tight pockets.
Thank you for taking the time to check.

That was a very crappy thing for Jenn to not link his instagram, that's where most artists really reside. You'd think someone who makes their living off of social media would get it.

Reactions: 9

oh wow, she could get a job doing them! I thought it was a Disney PR video! #hosted gender reveal!

He did an amazing job, it’s a shame they didn’t credit him properly as I bet a lot of people would of booked him to do ome too!

He did an amazing job, it’s a shame they didn’t credit him properly as I bet a lot of people would of booked him to do ome too!
I honestly already checked him out and saved his info in case I ever need something awesome done because he does great work

Reactions: 4
They never properly credit people. I think the most recent video at Margaritaville is one of the first times they properly thanked someone.

Reactions: 3
I honestly already checked him out and saved his info in case I ever need something awesome done because he does great work
One would think that Tim & Jenn could have picked up some cool tips of the trade from a professional like that by just watching what they do, but nope.

Reactions: 5
Solo Tim thumbnail being all deceptive and tit because boom there’s the bridge troll and their spawn in the first 1 second of the video

• Haha
Tim and Jenn to do list:

✨
sort the pool out
✨ shelves fixed
✨ Jenn get a wash
✨ do laundry
✨ buy new oven and install
✨ TIDY UP! 🙃
✨ make a vlog explaining to us why you avoid home
✨ sell me your home for half price
lmao @ the last two. They'd probably get a lot of views from doing a video showing them cleaning and fixing up things since people love those type of videos though.

Solo Tim thumbnail being all deceptive and tit because boom there’s the bridge troll and their spawn in the first 1 second of the video
I watched the first minute or so as a preview. Do they even have professional equipment? Why the hell is everything so shaky?

I do have to say I love your way with words. Bridge troll and for the love of double bleeping cheeseburgers are today’s favorites. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I watched the first minute or so as a preview. Do they even have professional equipment? Why the hell is everything so shaky?
No professional equipment. Tim invests thousands into cameras but has no clue how to use them. Keeps blaming bad footage on the hardware when the real issue lie with PEBKAC. (Problem exists between keyboard and chair, replace keyboard with camera and chair with Tesla. Yes, that most definitely includes Jenn.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.