The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wife had a rough childhood. She turned into a well adjusted adult...just some highlights from my wife's childhood:

1. Drug addicted biological mother who would leave her and her brother for days at a time. My brother-in-law would make them ketchup and mustard sandwiches

2. Mom sends her to live with her biological dad....dad has a girlfriend who hates kids...dad buys my wife Sega Genesis, they lock her in room for hours on end

3. State steps in and sends wife and her brother to live with her mom's sister and her husband. Wife is forced to sleep in cupboards for years.

4. At the age of 12 she spray painted a state troopers car hot pink and got him fired (not gonna lie, this is bleeping awesome.)

5. The uncle she lived with developed a drinking problem and would randomly pick a kid to beat at night, this went on for five years...finally one night she had enough of it and threw him through two walls...got charged with attempted murder. Judge remanded to family court and ordered her emancipation.

Jen's childhood can't have been THAT traumatic, and if it wasn't she has zero excuse to not being a well adjusted adult.
Wow. Thanks for sharing. I totally understand this. My wife had major issues in her childhood as well. She functions somewhat normally if everything is calm and peaceful.

As for Jen...I feel she was molested in her past. I really picked up on it when she freaked out about the florescent lights in Target that time. I think something happened in her past at a school where those lights are prevalent. Just my opinion.

Wow. Thanks for sharing. I totally understand this. My wife had major issues in her childhood as well. She functions somewhat normally if everything is calm and peaceful.

As for Jen...I feel she was molested in her past. I really picked up on it when she freaked out about the florescent lights in Target that time. I think something happened in her past at a school where those lights are prevalent. Just my opinion.
Trauma can be dealt with...IF you want to deal with it. I get the feeling sometimes that Jen doesn't want to deal with it, ya know?

Reactions: 1
Trauma can be dealt with...IF you want to deal with it. I get the feeling sometimes that Jen doesn't want to deal with it, ya know?
I guess it depends. We are guys. I've known quite a few women over my years who were molested and most locked it away in brain. What's really sad is it happens way too much.

Jenn's mom didn't pass away until Jenn was a grown adult. She has no excuse for her behavior other than being a borderline. From my reading, experience and having a psychiatrist in the family I've talked to, those are the hardest types to treat too as they're excellent at crafting and carrying out lies to the point that they have themselves fooled. My ex went though 3 judge mandated therapists before he found one who saw through the act and was able to start helping.
I lost my dad at the same age jenn lost her mom...I believe 24?? I’ll admit I spiraled into this weird phase for just about a year where I wanted to act like a “kid” again. My husband and I went out a lot, I drank a few too many a couple of times, and just let loose. Then we bought our first house and I got pregnant with our son about a year after that. Set me straight and shifted me back into “adulthood”. I’m not saying that this is how life works for everyone because each one of us is different but it seems that jenn should have gotten this all out of her system by now. Instead it appears that having Jackson has sent her into a spiral of selfishness. I don’t think she’s incapable of love indefinitely but at the moment she doesn’t love anything besides money and dessert. And I firmly believe that. I truly don’t think she loves Jackson, especially not the way a mother should love their child...and a miracle child at that 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Well, we can talk about it all we want, but neither Jenn nor Tim will ever seek out a therapist to talk to.
Jenn doesn't see she has any issues, and Tim believes he can webMD his way though life.

Reactions: 9
Well, we can talk about it all we want, but neither Jenn nor Tim will ever seek out a therapist to talk to.
Jenn doesn't see she has any issues, and Tim believes he can webMD his way though life.
Yeah ain’t that the truth. They both think they are indestructible and immune from issues. I think the people who won’t admit they need help, need the most help.

Reactions: 5
They are “dealing” with whatever is going on by eating & keeping busy on the endless staycations. They are truly two of the unhappiest people I have ever seen. The change in food consumption alone is a huge red flag.

Reactions: 8
I lost my dad at the same age jenn lost her mom...I believe 24?? I’ll admit I spiraled into this weird phase for just about a year where I wanted to act like a “kid” again. My husband and I went out a lot, I drank a few too many a couple of times, and just let loose. Then we bought our first house and I got pregnant with our son about a year after that. Set me straight and shifted me back into “adulthood”. I’m not saying that this is how life works for everyone because each one of us is different but it seems that jenn should have gotten this all out of her system by now. Instead it appears that having Jackson has sent her into a spiral of selfishness. I don’t think she’s incapable of love indefinitely but at the moment she doesn’t love anything besides money and dessert. And I firmly believe that. I truly don’t think she loves Jackson, especially not the way a mother should love their child...and a miracle child at that 🙄🙄🙄🙄
This is interesting. Think about it. Their lives were finally getting to a point where the work was paying off. They were making bank, getting promotional stuff and going on these lavish trips for free (California, cruises, bleeping Hawaii). Then bam Jenn gets pregnant and everything has to change. I think she harbors resentment.
I’ll admit I was too selfish to have a child at first. I was having so much fun being married and traveling. You’re never truly ready, but I was as close to ready as I could be. We took a crazy 2 week trip across Europe then came back to a week in Disney, I found out I got pregnant along the way. I’m now so excited to do all of this stuff with my son as things start to return to normal and he’s getting older and can do more.
Jenn wants to go right back into the way it was, I’ve said it before: She is incapable of unconditional love, she needs something in return. You don’t always get that with a child. You just love and expect nothing in return. You chose to have your child they didn’t just decide to exist. You change your life for them. Everything you do now is for them first. She can’t do that and frankly neither can Dim bc he always has to be the center of attention. Part of me truly believe he cares for Buddy so much bc he wants to recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is interesting. Think about it. Their lives were finally getting to a point where the work was paying off. They were making bank, getting promotional stuff and going on these lavish trips for free (California, cruises, bleeping Hawaii). Then bam Jenn gets pregnant and everything has to change. I think she harbors resentment.
I’ll admit I was too selfish to have a child at first. I was having so much fun being married and traveling. You’re never truly ready, but I was as close to ready as I could be. We took a crazy 2 week trip across Europe then came back to a week in Disney, I found out I got pregnant along the way. I’m now so excited to do all of this stuff with my son as things start to return to normal and he’s getting older and can do more.
Jenn wants to go right back into the way it was, I’ve said it before: She is incapable of unconditional love, she needs something in return. You don’t always get that with a child. You just love and expect nothing in return. You chose to have your child they didn’t just decide to exist. You change your life for them. Everything you do now is for them first. She can’t do that and frankly neither can Dim bc he always has to be the center of attention. Part of me truly believe he cares for Buddy so much bc he wants to recognition.
Rebelle, I love you. You took every word right out of my brain...my husband and I were married for almost 7 years before getting pregnant. I was so scared to bring another human into our relationship and change our dynamic. We really loved just the two of us...but now we could never imagine life without our little dude in it. My husband is however interested in having another one and I’m kind of panicking...our dude is almost 6 and we are past diapers and all nighters and I hated the infancy stage. Oy vey like you said you are never “ready” even if it’s not your first

• Heart
I'm actually watching / scanning - with the volume on for a change! - this latest vlog.

They look whipped. They look exhausted. They look puffy-faced and sleep-deprived, and as if they're mailing it in at this point. Tim doesn't even look like his normally cleaned-up and sharper-dressed (compared to Jenn) self.

Jenn looks - especially eating at Clancy's where her hair is going everywhere, no makeup - like she just woke up. (and damn it - now that fave place of mine is ruined too!)

I know this is going to sound hilarious but this latest vlog makes it look like they actually need a vacation from their vacation. :ROFLMAO:

BUT by that I REALLY mean, GO HOME AND BE NORMAL.
Go home and create a routine and let Tim just go out and film with a somewhat typical schedule like he used to.

They look MISERABLE. Nothing they're saying - where they're trying to act chipper and enthusiastic - is matching up with their facial expressions or general body language.

Even if they are not realizing it, going from hotel to hotel to resort to resort with nothing more than maybe a few days to a week in between is a huge detriment to their physical health. It is draining - plain and simple - because the body can't recognize a routine (i.e. similar eat, sleep, and wake times, same bed, etc. - and this is why people joke so often that they need just that - a vacation *after* their vacation)

MOST importantly - all this stupid hotel-hopping it's a detriment to Jackson's physical / cognitive development, mental health, and well-being.

No, lurkers on here, I'm not saying they're abusing Jackson and to call DCF. BUT no one can say it's normal and healthy to be dragging your <2 year old kid all over creation to stay at #hosteds just "bEcAuSe iT'S yOuR JoB."

In the case of the Trackholes, their job is what they make it. And right now, Jackson is the one "paying the price" for it. :(

*END RANT*
Rant on! I am with you 1000%.

As many of us have said, myself included, the Bojos NEVER PIVOTED THEIR LIVES to being parents. Despite saying numerous times prior to BJ’s birth that they would not show him on camera, they did, saw the spike in views and hence, the exploitation began. That is exactly why he is referred to as JACKPOT!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm actually watching / scanning - with the volume on for a change! - this latest vlog.

They look whipped. They look exhausted. They look puffy-faced and sleep-deprived, and as if they're mailing it in at this point. Tim doesn't even look like his normally cleaned-up and sharper-dressed (compared to Jenn) self.

Jenn looks - especially eating at Clancy's where her hair is going everywhere, no makeup - like she just woke up. (and damn it - now that fave place of mine is ruined too!)

I know this is going to sound hilarious but this latest vlog makes it look like they actually need a vacation from their vacation. :ROFLMAO:

BUT by that I REALLY mean, GO HOME AND BE NORMAL.
Go home and create a routine and let Tim just go out and film with a somewhat typical schedule like he used to.

They look MISERABLE. Nothing they're saying - where they're trying to act chipper and enthusiastic - is matching up with their facial expressions or general body language.

Even if they are not realizing it, going from hotel to hotel to resort to resort with nothing more than maybe a few days to a week in between is a huge detriment to their physical health. It is draining - plain and simple - because the body can't recognize a routine (i.e. similar eat, sleep, and wake times, same bed, etc. - and this is why people joke so often that they need just that - a vacation *after* their vacation)

MOST importantly - all this stupid hotel-hopping it's a detriment to Jackson's physical / cognitive development, mental health, and well-being.

No, lurkers on here, I'm not saying they're abusing Jackson and to call DCF. BUT no one can say it's normal and healthy to be dragging your <2 year old kid all over creation to stay at #hosteds just "bEcAuSe iT'S yOuR JoB."

In the case of the Trackholes, their job is what they make it. And right now, Jackson is the one "paying the price" for it. :(

*END RANT*
Exactly. That child is getting confused with all these stays and no one can say "well he takes his bed with him that's okay". No is isn't. Kids really don't like waking up in a strange environment they don't remember. My child would freak out every morning she woke up at grandma and grandpa's house because she wouldn't remember it from the day before. We lived in a different state (Texas) and we weren't able to visit that often. I'm with you 100% kids need a routine and that doesn't mean you can't travel, just don't do it every other week.

Not sure if anyone caught DIS....look at the bumper area damage on thier new Tesla. Yea something is not right in Trackerville..
Maybe that dang shelf finally fell down in the garage.

Coming from a family of scientists, engineers and doctors, I take offense to her hypothesis. 😆

Can we name one handyman project he's gotten himself into over the last 10 years that he's finished well and on his own?
If he's a scientist, engineer, or doctor you'd better watch out because at least half of the facts he spouts off are incorrect. And no, he never finished one that I can tell on his own. The bathroom in Sanford only got finished because he had to call in "some friends" to get it finished. I would not doubt that big brother came over and finished it. My husband may be slow at completing projects but he does get them finished and everything turns out really nice.

Last edited:
Imagine, Dim once a scientist or engineer 😂😂😂

View attachment 587089
Yeah. He was a scientist or engineer who left to become a vlogger making "hot chick eats poop" videos. Okaaay, stan. Whatever you say. :rolleyes: I swear, did 99% of their stans just find them yesterday? Are NONE of their stans aware of their past videos except for us?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep. Nailed it. I think she's harboring resentment too.

Honestly, I keep going back to when they sponsored that capybara exhibit (before she got pregnant). She was in there with Tim and the two owners and the capybaras weren't paying her any attention. And she goes, "But I sponsored your exhibit, don't you love me the most?" :rolleyes:

I feel it's the same way when she goes, "Buddddeeeeeee..." to Jackson. I feel like she's going to say, "don't you love me the most?" to him one day in the same respect.

(Edited to add: Re: I and me... back then, I also thought it was strange that she said but I sponsored...don't you love ME the most, as if Tim didn't co-sponsor with her as "The Tim Tracker")

Reactions: 10
jenn NEVER looks at Tim lovingly... not since the totally staged baby gender reveal satirically put together so well by Florida Park Treasures (linked below)

however, I have noticed that has changed lately. Tim seems to look at jenn annoyed and aggravated. Maybe Im seeing things but I could swear the hearts in his eyes have turned to daggers

Family therapy could literally save that household. But you know damn well that would take away from an hour at the park and stuffing their faces. They would never
Enjoy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep. Nailed it. I think she's harboring resentment too.

Honestly, I keep going back to when they sponsored that capybara exhibit (before she got pregnant). She was in there with Tim and the two owners and the capybaras weren't paying her any attention. And she goes, "But I sponsored your exhibit, don't you love me the most?" :rolleyes:

I feel it's the same way when she goes, "Buddddeeeeeee..." to Jackson. I feel like she's going to say, "don't you love me the most?" to him one day in the same respect.

(Edited to add: Re: I and me... back then, I also thought it was strange that she said but I sponsored...don't you love ME the most, as if Tim didn't co-sponsor with her as "The Tim Tracker")
Didn't she already ask Jackson who he loved more? I can't remember the video, but she has pitted herself against Tim

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
have any other vloggers been given an experience/media thing like that before? Shows how far they have fallen from media doing a baby reveal complete with day time fireworks from the castle for the shoot to not even getting the disney gift box tons of social media people received

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.