The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teslas are known for wildly inconsistent build quality. That damage might be from the tailgate rubbing on the bumper. Or could be from constant stroller loading and unloading. You think if it was caused by the tailgate Timbo would take if in to get fixed. They in theory still have the Volt but if they do it isn't parked in the garage.

Or is it just sand on the bumper? Hard to tell. Lol
@VloggerCritic I was thinking it was them taking the stroller and luggage constantly in and out of the car. I don't know much about Tesla's though. I can envision an angry Tim just getting home and being all mad about having to re pack the car yet again.

Reactions: 4
@VloggerCritic I was thinking it was them taking the stroller and luggage constantly in and out of the car. I don't know much about Tesla's though. I can envision an angry Tim just getting home and being all mad about having to re pack the car yet again.
Yeah. Hard to tell. Looks like it could be scuff marks or scratches with paint worn.
If it was from taking the stroller in / out and all the other crap they pack, it's not a nice way to carefully treat your still-relatively-brand-new investment, is it? LOL :ROFLMAO: But really, I guess what do we expect from still-haven't-fixed-the-shelf-Tim these days?

Reactions: 6
Yes, fans are very interesting to little kids. Nothing unusual there. At this point they probably use it for his entertainment rather than to cool him off.

Reactions: 1
I don’t want to go down the Jackson abuse rabbit hole but I sipped the tea so wheeeee here we go

Jackson is not abused in your stereotypical sense where Timbo is smacking him around or he’s always dirty.

They are “abusing” him in a psychological way. Letting him have ZERO independence. Keeping him away from his home/stability ALL THE TIME. Tim loves him but I don’t honestly think Jenn does in the way a mother should. Jenn loves him like an accessory or a pet and even the pet part is a stretch because I think she “loved” bandit more. I don’t think jenn is capable of real love and affection

I know a little bit about mental abuse vs physical abuse. I had a wonderful father who took very good care of me. I was always dressed well, lived in very nice and clean homes, and I was always fed very well. However, when he got angry he had a sharp tongue that spit fire and some of the mean things he said still sit with me until this day. There are a lot of forms of abuse out there

I’m not saying anyone should call CPS on them, that’s RIDICULOUS unless we see them start to really abuse him. What I’m saying is Tim and Jenn need to heed some of the advice given on this board.

Take Jackson off screen, let him be a child, and for the love of bleeping double cheeseburgers have a few weeks at home. Enough with the vacations you assholes

anyway, that’s my take on it. I’m not a perfect parent and I never wanted kids either. Now I love my child and only my child 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t want to go down the Jackson abuse rabbit hole but I sipped the tea so wheeeee here we go

Jackson is not abused in your stereotypical sense where Timbo is smacking him around or he’s always dirty.

They are “abusing” him in a psychological way. Letting him have ZERO independence. Keeping him away from his home/stability ALL THE TIME. Tim loves him but I don’t honestly think Jenn does in the way a mother should. Jenn loves him like an accessory or a pet and even the pet part is a stretch because I think she “loved” bandit more. I don’t think jenn is capable of real love and affection

I know a little bit about mental abuse vs physical abuse. I had a wonderful father who took very good care of me. I was always dressed well, lived in very nice and clean homes, and I was always fed very well. However, when he got angry he had a sharp tongue that spit fire and some of the mean things he said still sit with me until this day. There are a lot of forms of abuse out there

I’m not saying anyone should call CPS on them, that’s RIDICULOUS unless we see them start to really abuse him. What I’m saying is Tim and Jenn need to heed some of the advice given on this board.

Take Jackson off screen, let him be a child, and for the love of bleeping double cheeseburgers have a few weeks at home. Enough with the vacations you assholes

anyway, that’s my take on it. I’m not a perfect parent and I never wanted kids either. Now I love my child and only my child 🤣🤣🤣🤣
"But but but but Tim and Jen need to get back on the media lists! It's not fair!" - probably some Tracker Stans

But in all seriousness, I have never gotten the loving vibes from Jen. The way Tim looks at her, just fills me with sadness, because I know damn well that she doesn't love him nearly like he loves her. And that's super sad. Jen loves the money from the videos.

I would love it if Tim and Jen stopped using Jackson as a money tree. Unfortunately it seems that they view that boy as a prop, and I hate that. I post cute videos of my kid on social media, but I don't think I would ever post him on the podcast channel...unless I was doing something SPECIFIC to kids at Disney and be like; "Well, this is OUR experience as parents."

Reactions: 9
I could be late (20 pages behind on this thread) but Molly from all ears is OBSESSED with HP. Watch any of her universal HP vlogs. Literally mind blown with her knowledge😁
I love when she gets totally engrossed in recanting scenes from the books. She has a great memory for entertainment. No wonder she was a Disney guide.

I'm in a Molly mood today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I truly believe that Jenn had a rough childhood, and I wonder if her mom’s illness and death just broke her to where she can’t love. I mean, with actual therapy I’m sure she could, but we know she’ll never actually get real therapy. Tim and Jackson both are paying the price of her not getting help. They could benefit from couple’s therapy as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
"But but but but Tim and Jen need to get back on the media lists! It's not fair!" - probably some Tracker Stans

But in all seriousness, I have never gotten the loving vibes from Jen. The way Tim looks at her, just fills me with sadness, because I know damn well that she doesn't love him nearly like he loves her. And that's super sad. Jen loves the money from the videos.

I would love it if Tim and Jen stopped using Jackson as a money tree. Unfortunately it seems that they view that boy as a prop, and I hate that. I post cute videos of my kid on social media, but I don't think I would ever post him on the podcast channel...unless I was doing something SPECIFIC to kids at Disney and be like; "Well, this is OUR experience as parents."
I always said that to my husband I said “do you see the way Tim looks at jenn?” And he would say “that’s the way I look at you but you look back”

jenn NEVER looks at Tim lovingly...

however, I have noticed that has changed lately. Tim seems to look at jenn annoyed and aggravated. Maybe Im seeing things but I could swear the hearts in his eyes have turned to daggers

I truly believe that Jenn had a rough childhood, and I wonder if her mom’s illness and death just broke her to where she can’t love. I mean, with actual therapy I’m sure she could, but we know she’ll never actually get real therapy. Tim and Jackson both are paying the price of her not getting help. They could benefit from couple’s therapy as well.
Family therapy could literally save that household. But you know damn well that would take away from an hour at the park and stuffing their faces. They would never

Reactions: 8
I always said that to my husband I said “do you see the way Tim looks at jenn?” And he would say “that’s the way I look at you but you look back”

however, I have noticed that has changed lately. Tim seems to look at jenn annoyed and aggravated. Maybe Im seeing things but I could swear the hearts in his eyes have turned to daggers

Family therapy could literally save that household. But you know damn well that would take away from an hour at the park and stuffing their faces. They would never
You're not wrong. I stopped watching them for a long time and the change in the way Tim looks at and deals with Jenn between now and back then is remarkable. Daggers? Maybe dull ones. That dull edge hurts more than sharp ones though. It's a long, drawn out cut that you don't realize is there until it's too late.

Tim now seems to finally grasp what he bought into by marrying Jenn and he's stuck, or so he believes.

At this point in their YouTube career do they really need to be on an everyday release schedule? I’m sure they could live just as comfortably on an every other day, twice a week schedule and still be alright.
I recently had the same thought. They need quality over quantity if they want to remain relevant (and raise their son properly).

Reactions: 2
You're not wrong. I stopped watching them for a long time and the change in the way Tim looks at and deals with Jenn between now and back then is remarkable. Daggers? Maybe dull ones. That dull edge hurts more than sharp ones though. It's a long, drawn out cut that you don't realize is there until it's too late.

Tim now seems to finally grasp what he bought into by marrying Jenn and he's stuck, or so he believes.
Solid point. I don’t think Tim is nasty enough to shoot sharp daggers. Tim might be manipulative and have his own issues but I don’t get the nasty, vindictive, asshole vibe from him. I think Jenn takes care of being the witch in the relation-tit

Reactions: 4

definetely on family therapy. I would also add Jenn do some intensive therapy. She needs to get to know herself and her needs before she takes care of anyone else. Regarding love- I don’t think she is incapable of it, I just don’t think she knows what love is or feels like. She is not in tune with her emotions. Example being: when she asked if she should cry too? I really think a combination of medicine,cbt, group therapy and marriage therapy would improve her life immensely. It requires a lot of work, though. Can I just add how frustrated I am that these two have the means and resources to pay for therapy and medication? Many people can barely scrape money for medicine and a couple of appointments in a month

Reactions: 5
I know it's true that it takes two to make a marriage work. Tim is not innocent here, he's enabled Jenn's behavior to exist and grow. Seems to me he did it because he likes the attention as being able to take care of the problems. Well, in a healthy relationship both partners are able to take on that burden.

They both need someone to talk to, together and apart.

My wife had a rough childhood. She turned into a well adjusted adult...just some highlights from my wife's childhood:

1. Drug addicted biological mother who would leave her and her brother for days at a time. My brother-in-law would make them ketchup and mustard sandwiches

2. Mom sends her to live with her biological dad....dad has a girlfriend who hates kids...dad buys my wife Sega Genesis, they lock her in room for hours on end

3. State steps in and sends wife and her brother to live with her mom's sister and her husband. Wife is forced to sleep in cupboards for years.

4. At the age of 12 she spray painted a state troopers car hot pink and got him fired (not gonna lie, this is bleeping awesome.)

5. The uncle she lived with developed a drinking problem and would randomly pick a kid to beat at night, this went on for five years...finally one night she had enough of it and threw him through two walls...got charged with attempted murder. Judge remanded to family court and ordered her emancipation.

Jen's childhood can't have been THAT traumatic, and if it wasn't she has zero excuse to not being a well adjusted adult.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

I think they are disagreeing about the direction of the channel too. It seems like Tim is trying to be more compliant about #hosted and getting back to solo vlogging and Jenn wants to portray that fake baller persona.

Reactions: 9
My wife had a rough childhood. She turned into a well adjusted adult...just some highlights from my wife's childhood:

1. Drug addicted biological mother who would leave her and her brother for days at a time. My brother-in-law would make them ketchup and mustard sandwiches

2. Mom sends her to live with her biological dad....dad has a girlfriend who hates kids...dad buys my wife Sega Genesis, they lock her in room for hours on end

3. State steps in and sends wife and her brother to live with her mom's sister and her husband. Wife is forced to sleep in cupboards for years.

4. At the age of 12 she spray painted a state troopers car hot pink and got him fired (not gonna lie, this is bleeping awesome.)

5. The uncle she lived with developed a drinking problem and would randomly pick a kid to beat at night, this went on for five years...finally one night she had enough of it and threw him through two walls...got charged with attempted murder. Judge remanded to family court and ordered her emancipation.

Jen's childhood can't have been THAT traumatic, and if it wasn't she has zero excuse to not being a well adjusted adult.
And you said before her father was a preacher?!

I'm confused on the whole "bleeping awesome" spray painted troopers car thing though, and getting the trooper fired? Did I read that right?

• Haha
Jenn's mom didn't pass away until Jenn was a grown adult. She has no excuse for her behavior other than being a borderline. From my reading, experience and having a psychiatrist in the family I've talked to, those are the hardest types to treat too as they're excellent at crafting and carrying out lies to the point that they have themselves fooled. My ex went though 3 judge mandated therapists before he found one who saw through the act and was able to start helping.

Reactions: 7
And you said before her father was a preacher?!

I'm confused on the whole "bleeping awesome" spray painted troopers car thing though, and getting the trooper fired? Did I read that right?
So when she was emancipated she was sent to live with some friends of the judge and they adopted her (that's the preacher parents.)

The long story short on the spray painting the car thing...she was at a roller skating rink and the trooper thought she didn't look like she belonged there, he grabbed her and threw outside on the ground and left a ton of bruises. So she boosted spray paint, painted his car, and then they went and filed a report on the officer for abusing her...which he admitted that he threw her on the ground.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.