The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you watch the very end of the Margaritaville day 3 video, they say it’s actually a “few days” later
They “ forgot” to film an outro...yeah right. They ran from one stay to another without changing clothes lol
Then missed a day of uploading too

Reactions: 14
OT: Florida ladies:

I've been doing a ton of traveling between MA and FL lately and I have to say I hate my hair after washing it in Florida. It's like straw. Come back home, no issues, soft, shiny and easy to brush. Same shampoo & conditioner. I have super fine hair. At the moment not colored. Any tips? As is I just pop it in a pony tail while I'm working anyway, so no big deal I suppose.
After moving to FL years ago I found that the only way to get my hair to stay soft and not frizz up with the humidity was only wash my hair in the shower, and then when I get out I put on a small amount of deep conditioner (enough to untangle the hair) and then leave it in.

Reactions: 4
I thought he only watched Bluey?View attachment 586378

I wanna know what Jenny did while Timmy was out on the boat 🛥
Shhhhh someone must have said this around the time Tim was visiting the parks alone in July or August and we got a Jenn only vlog showing us what they wanted us to think Jenn did all day. Pretty sure I skipped out on that one after the first 30 seconds.

Reactions: 3
I'm actually watching / scanning - with the volume on for a change! - this latest vlog.

They look whipped. They look exhausted. They look puffy-faced and sleep-deprived, and as if they're mailing it in at this point. Tim doesn't even look like his normally cleaned-up and sharper-dressed (compared to Jenn) self.

Jenn looks - especially eating at Clancy's where her hair is going everywhere, no makeup - like she just woke up. (and damn it - now that fave place of mine is ruined too!)

I know this is going to sound hilarious but this latest vlog makes it look like they actually need a vacation from their vacation. :ROFLMAO:

BUT by that I REALLY mean, GO HOME AND BE NORMAL.
Go home and create a routine and let Tim just go out and film with a somewhat typical schedule like he used to.

They look MISERABLE. Nothing they're saying - where they're trying to act chipper and enthusiastic - is matching up with their facial expressions or general body language.

Even if they are not realizing it, going from hotel to hotel to resort to resort with nothing more than maybe a few days to a week in between is a huge detriment to their physical health. It is draining - plain and simple - because the body can't recognize a routine (i.e. similar eat, sleep, and wake times, same bed, etc. - and this is why people joke so often that they need just that - a vacation *after* their vacation)

MOST importantly - all this stupid hotel-hopping it's a detriment to Jackson's physical / cognitive development, mental health, and well-being.

No, lurkers on here, I'm not saying they're abusing Jackson and to call DCF. BUT no one can say it's normal and healthy to be dragging your <2 year old kid all over creation to stay at #hosteds just "bEcAuSe iT'S yOuR JoB."

In the case of the Trackholes, their job is what they make it. And right now, Jackson is the one "paying the price" for it. :(

*END RANT*

Reactions: 24
Let me plan a week for you Trackers:

Monday: Home Vlog: Fix your oven, fix your pool and film it.
Tuesday: Hollywood Studios
Wednesday: Animal Kingdom but shows, take the kid to Lion King Festival
Thursday: Home Vlog: Actually swimming in the pool you cleaned and cooking a meal in the new oven
Friday: Epcot Day
Saturday: Live Stream at Night
Sunday: Early Morning at Magic Kingdom, get a hot dog, Jackson rides Peter Pan and show some merch

You are Welcome.

Reactions: 9
Are these people insane? He's not wearing "swim trunks." Unless swim trunks typically have a leather belt holding them up with his cellphone bulging out of the tight front pocket. :rolleyes: And 42 people "liked" this comment!??!

witabif
witabif
15 hours ago
tim's swim trunks trick me every time. I always think he's going in the water with like khakis

42 likes

Danielle Johnson
Danielle Johnson
5 hours ago
Same!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It actually makes me a bit sad seeing a couple of recent videos with Jackson being happy in the water and on the beach. It’s such a sharp contrast to how he is in most videos, him not smiling much sitting in his buggy feels the norm to me, I wish every day didnt involve sin his buggy at a theme park as he clearly is happy doing other things

Reactions: 10
At this point in their YouTube career do they really need to be on an everyday release schedule? I’m sure they could live just as comfortably on an every other day, twice a week schedule and still be alright.

Tim and Jenn to do list:

✨
sort the pool out
✨ shelves fixed
✨ Jenn get a wash
✨ do laundry
✨ buy new oven and install
✨ TIDY UP! 🙃
✨ make a vlog explaining to us why you avoid home
✨ sell me your home for half price

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm realizing that the "Well...." thing that Jenn always interrupted Tim with has now been replaced with "So...."

Whenever Tim starts talking, Jenn immediately butts in to say something contradictory or tries to offer unhelpful addt'l info and interjects by saying "So..."

Start paying attention to it. You won't be able to unhear it after awhile. :ROFLMAO: It's the new "delicious" and "yeah."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At this point in their YouTube career do they really need to be on an everyday release schedule? I’m sure they could live just as comfortably on an every other day, twice a week schedule and still be alright.
I think they are only doing this to keep up engagement, which drives more subs and of course ad $$$, so they can hit 1M. The more you post on YT the faster your channel will grow. It would be nice to see them take alternate days to maybe focus on camera-free time with their kid......

Reactions: 6
Are these people insane? He's not wearing "swim trunks." Unless swim trunks typically have a leather belt holding them up with his cellphone bulging out of the tight front pocket. :rolleyes: And 42 people "liked" this comment!??!

witabif
witabif
15 hours ago
tim's swim trunks trick me every time. I always think he's going in the water with like khakis

42 likes

Danielle Johnson
Danielle Johnson
5 hours ago
Same!!
..and now it's time to buy some shorts (you know he won't diet) lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if anyone caught DIS....look at the bumper area damage on thier new Tesla. Yea something is not right in Trackerville..
Teslas are known for wildly inconsistent build quality. That damage might be from the tailgate rubbing on the bumper. Or could be from constant stroller loading and unloading. You think if it was caused by the tailgate Timbo would take if in to get fixed. They in theory still have the Volt but if they do it isn't parked in the garage.

Or is it just sand on the bumper? Hard to tell. Lol

Last edited:
I'm realizing that the "Well...." thing that Jenn always interrupted Tim with has now been replaced with "So...."

Whenever Tim starts talking, Jenn immediately butts in to say something contradictory or tries to offer unhelpful addt'l info and interjects by saying "So..."

Start paying attention to it. You won't be able to unhear it after awhile. :ROFLMAO: It's the new "delicious" and "yeah."
@2020planner it's like seeing the FL plates with multiple DMV stickers 😆🤣😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That seals it for me then, he gave her an ultimatum and she stipulated that he just do most of the crappy bits of parenting (getting up during the night or very early, bathing etc)

so she had the baby and while I don’t think she regrets it, she’s not enjoying it very much so runs off to these staycations to get away from real life.

also I agree with other commenters saying Jackson may be delayed or autistic.
Saw him flapping his arms and behaving a bit oddly (tired so can’t think of a nicer word to describe it) when Jenn was feeding him
I dont have a child, do lots of NT babies like fans so much?

So in theory could someone pay to have a Florida Resident Edits video play as a commercial on Tracker videos? Asking for a friend...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry, what decade are we in? Why would Tim not be seen as just as responsible for a messy house and unwashed laundry??

This conversation is spiraling into loony territory. Imagine a judge saying, “yeah, we’re not going to grant this parent custody because they use Hello Fresh.” Do y’all know what neglectful parents who don’t get custody of their children actually look like?
It’s a bit like when people suggested reporting to cps for neglect. I don’t agree with a lot of things they do but my goodness he is fed, clean, taken care of, not in a violent situation (that we know of, of course you never know what goes on in families) and loved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.