The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as I saw Jackson with the rock, oh I mean Buddy Bud Bud Buddy Bud Buddy, geez that is so annoying, anyway the first thing I thought about was you know they were letting him throw them around inside the unit probably scratching things up
I'm thinking it looks small so will he put it in his mouth

Reactions: 2
I think what broke my heart the most was when Jackson gave her the painting in the Mother’s Day video and she pushed him away and he fell over and she didn’t even take notice, she was too worried he’d get paint on him :cry: so what? He’s a kid! Let him get messy!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The Trackasses are running out of tit to film when they film a trip to the music store to buy a birthday present for the Golden Child’s cousin. Why not just have Jenn and Golden Child stay home and Tim do a solo trip?

Reactions: 10
The third comment was me...if Adam the Woo can be unbanned, Tim and Jen can be forgiven too. It’s just gonna take a long ass time
Not on the Disney list they won't. There seems to be no second chances with Disney's media team. Plus with all their shenanigans when they were on the list, poor coverage, arriving late etc, the racist vlog was probably just the final straw.

Reactions: 7
So referencing her comment at Epcot a couple of days ago, that she’s on vacation, yep sure Jenn, this is an image of a woman in need of a vacation 🤔
They’re the last people needing a flipping vacation 😂

Reactions: 6
Jackson definitely making more sounds in the latest vlog. I think the words will come thick and fast soon.

Still...

LET HIM FEED HIMSELF!!!

SIT IN THE FRONT OF THE CAR!!!

...and breathe.

Reactions: 9
I think they did the two that got them off the list in 2012 or 2013. Someone else can verify that. That's what I seem to recall. Tim is 39 and I think Jenn will turn 38 in November. Eight or nine years is really not that long ago and they surely weren't kids when they did those videos.
You mean off the media list? They got booted last year. June 2020.

OR - are you referring to the videos that got them banned? He started vlogging in 2009... I think Tim was in his early 30s and she in her late 20s when those vlogs were made about gay and urban party so yes, probably around 2011, 2012, 2013.

In other news, if you check out the top comments under FRE's video, it seems like the stans have infiltrated. Several of the "top" comments with the most "likes" are pro-Tracker. :rolleyes:

Contrell Helton
1 year ago
I swear people just want to find something to be pissed about. Get a life and get over it. It was so long ago it's not funny. You telling me you haven't said something you really wish you never said? NO, I don't think so. You just sound like your butt hurt because they have what you don't. I really hope you get it together. Have you meet them , (most likely not). Maybe meet then.

TheEsdrasTube
1 year ago
Lmao as a gay man I think this is hilarious. They are just being silly.

RobbySuits
11 months ago (edited)
Is this the garbage that Tim and Jenn are upset about? People need to seriously lighten up and grow up! It’s fun, it’s kidding, we have a great time! Political correctness warriors are the true fascists.

Brady roblox
1 year ago
Oooh it’s so so offensive that I’ll play each statement 20 times in all different speeds 🙄 why must we try to create scandal when scandal isn’t there?? There are enough actual offensive hateful things out there. We don’t need to create it out of nothing.

Noah Brown
1 year ago
Hate how Tim says the Wheelchair line and someone would get mad the bit for being "offensive" but if Kevin Hart were to say it on a stand up tour it wouldn't be a big deal !!!

gissneric
11 months ago
Came here to see what was all the fuss about them apologizing for. I don't see any issue at all 🤷

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
OK here is the thing that makes me question either their greed, stupidity, arrogance, or all 3. Every other YouTube channel the size of their channel hires editors and producers/assistants to continue producing quality daily content. Even smaller channels do. They are trying to get by with crap content, bad/slow editing, and terrible thumbnails. Their channel is going to look worse and worse as the new school vloggers up their game with every episode.

Reactions: 15
OK here is the thing that makes me question either their greed, stupidity, arrogance, or all 3. Every other YouTube channel the size of their channel hires editors and producers/assistants to continue producing quality daily content. Even smaller channels do. They are trying to get by with crap content, bad/slow editing, and terrible thumbnails. Their channel is going to look worse and worse as the new school vloggers up their game with every episode.
This is very true.

And as I've been scanning the latest vlogs, their camera work is getting worse! It's so shaky! And Jenn seems to be the one w/ the camera. At one point in the last (maybe?) M-ville vlog, she panned from Tim and it was just wobbly sky footage (I presume she was pointing out "ominous clouds") but the way she whipped around, it was dizzying.

You mean off the media list? They got booted last year. June 2020.

OR - are you referring to the videos that got them banned? He started vlogging in 2009... I think Tim was in his early 30s and she in her late 20s when those vlogs were made about gay and urban party so yes, probably around 2011, 2012, 2013.

In other news, if you check out the top comments under FRE's video, it seems like the stans have infiltrated. Several of the "top" comments with the most "likes" are pro-Tracker. :rolleyes:

Contrell Helton
1 year ago
I swear people just want to find something to be pissed about. Get a life and get over it. It was so long ago it's not funny. You telling me you haven't said something you really wish you never said? NO, I don't think so. You just sound like your butt hurt because they have what you don't. I really hope you get it together. Have you meet them , (most likely not). Maybe meet then.

TheEsdrasTube
1 year ago
Lmao as a gay man I think this is hilarious. They are just being silly.

RobbySuits
11 months ago (edited)
Is this the garbage that Tim and Jenn are upset about? People need to seriously lighten up and grow up! It’s fun, it’s kidding, we have a great time! Political correctness warriors are the true fascists.

Brady roblox
1 year ago
Oooh it’s so so offensive that I’ll play each statement 20 times in all different speeds 🙄 why must we try to create scandal when scandal isn’t there?? There are enough actual offensive hateful things out there. We don’t need to create it out of nothing.

Noah Brown
1 year ago
Hate how Tim says the Wheelchair line and someone would get mad the bit for being "offensive" but if Kevin Hart were to say it on a stand up tour it wouldn't be a big deal !!!

gissneric
11 months ago
Came here to see what was all the fuss about them apologizing for. I don't see any issue at all 🤷

The party vlog was from 2013. They called it an “urban” party in the vlog, but Dim referred to it as a “ghetto” party on Twitter.
695386CF-2D2C-4029-9E6A-F0979C6C740C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The party vlog was from 2013. They called it an “urban” party in the vlog, but Dim referred to it as a “ghetto” party on Twitter.
View attachment 582281
Good find! Forgot about that tweet!

So he would have been 31.

I don't know about you all but I sure as hell wasn't going to urban dress-up parties at the age 31...or EVER. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can somebody create a sticky post or Wiki entry on Tattle? Asking advanced users. A bit tired of the cyclical discussion about Trackers being off the media list.

Reactions: 4
Can somebody create a sticky post or Wiki entry on Tattle? Asking advanced users. A bit tired of the cyclical discussion about Trackers being off the media list.
While I understand the repetition does nothing for the brain cells, I think it's good to keep the discussion alive. I'd hate for this to be forgotten and become the norm for vloggers to get away with crap.

Anyone can make a Wikipedia page, right? Maybe someone should just make a TTT page, and list the disturbing history....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.